munnu77
05-01 09:53 PM
don't we have our own country already?:D
hahaha...good one belmont boy
hahaha...good one belmont boy
wallpaper dramatic wall coverings–be
frostrated
08-03 06:18 PM
Hi frostrated,
do you have any source/link to prove your point? Just asking.
Thank you
i got this info when i went on an infopass appointment to check on my EAD and AP application.
do you have any source/link to prove your point? Just asking.
Thank you
i got this info when i went on an infopass appointment to check on my EAD and AP application.
sparky_jones
02-23 01:38 PM
Yes, most Attorneys advise against proactive filing primarily because AC21 has no formal process associated like form, fee, reciepting or standard. It is based on guidance, most times the AC21 docs may or may not reach your file.
Some Attorneys advise the HR to proactively file for AC21. There is one company (huge) where when you are being offered a job on EAD after AC21 - the HR dept makes a big fuss - asks for all documents like copy if Labor, 140, 485 reciept any any other documents and then makes you sign G 28 and then file for a G28 change in Attorney and associate AC21 docs with those. I guess, the Attorneys charge money so it is a business. If RFE or denial - then more money.
My recomendation is to hire a ethical and realistic lawyer and not a greedy one
Assuming that AC21 documentation does reach my file, is there any harm in it?
Some Attorneys advise the HR to proactively file for AC21. There is one company (huge) where when you are being offered a job on EAD after AC21 - the HR dept makes a big fuss - asks for all documents like copy if Labor, 140, 485 reciept any any other documents and then makes you sign G 28 and then file for a G28 change in Attorney and associate AC21 docs with those. I guess, the Attorneys charge money so it is a business. If RFE or denial - then more money.
My recomendation is to hire a ethical and realistic lawyer and not a greedy one
Assuming that AC21 documentation does reach my file, is there any harm in it?
2011 wallpaper or wallcoverings

krishnam70
08-16 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=morchu;147959]When you use AC21, you mention a new employer, and that is the employer you "intent" to be employed for an infinite period of time, after getting your GC.
are you aware that its not mandatory to file AC21 with USCIS? ( did i miss something here?) I can join the new company and choose to work for them and file AC21 at convenience. If by chance the GC comes through before you file AC21 what happens?
Its all in the interpretation of the law , there is no hard fast rule that you need to stay with the sponsoring company but just an implication to play it safe.
my thoughts
cheers
are you aware that its not mandatory to file AC21 with USCIS? ( did i miss something here?) I can join the new company and choose to work for them and file AC21 at convenience. If by chance the GC comes through before you file AC21 what happens?
Its all in the interpretation of the law , there is no hard fast rule that you need to stay with the sponsoring company but just an implication to play it safe.
my thoughts
cheers
more...
485_spouse
10-14 10:33 AM
AP Filed/Reciept date: June 1, 2010
Created an SR request : ~ September 20, just got standard email saying Intial Review is still in progress.
We have an Info-pass appointment tomorrow. We chose the 45 day not response option. Not sure if that is ok when we get there.
Is there anything else I need to know before I meet a rep during the Infopass appointment.
We plan to take all relevant documents, along with a copy of email from a conference in Canada where my wife is invited.
Any input will be great.
-Thx
Please post your info-pass experience. We are in the same boat. My wife's AP is pending since 6th June 2010.
Created an SR request : ~ September 20, just got standard email saying Intial Review is still in progress.
We have an Info-pass appointment tomorrow. We chose the 45 day not response option. Not sure if that is ok when we get there.
Is there anything else I need to know before I meet a rep during the Infopass appointment.
We plan to take all relevant documents, along with a copy of email from a conference in Canada where my wife is invited.
Any input will be great.
-Thx
Please post your info-pass experience. We are in the same boat. My wife's AP is pending since 6th June 2010.
amitjoey
05-10 03:31 PM
My 4th contribution today $100 - from my bank
Immigration Voice
Member ID : chanduv23 $100.00 05/16
Contributed $400 so far along with this.
IV is doing a great job. Great going IV.
Thanks chanduv23, We need more people doing just that. How about first time contributors?.
Immigration Voice
Member ID : chanduv23 $100.00 05/16
Contributed $400 so far along with this.
IV is doing a great job. Great going IV.
Thanks chanduv23, We need more people doing just that. How about first time contributors?.
more...
god_bless_you
04-26 08:53 AM
good job!!
2010 wallpapers Wall Coverings
chi_shark
09-29 01:55 PM
what are you? the policeman? let him write what he wants to... take it or leave it...
no offense to anyone...
No offense to anyone, you are still free to discuss anything you want.
The purpose of this thread was to get information from the immigration point of view and wether its ok to start your company if you have 485 pending and what effect it might have on your GC process and also to get valuable information from people who have already started their own company.
Guys Please post valuable information on this thread, so that it can help other people who are planning to start their own company.
no offense to anyone...
No offense to anyone, you are still free to discuss anything you want.
The purpose of this thread was to get information from the immigration point of view and wether its ok to start your company if you have 485 pending and what effect it might have on your GC process and also to get valuable information from people who have already started their own company.
Guys Please post valuable information on this thread, so that it can help other people who are planning to start their own company.
more...
DareYouFireMe
04-17 12:14 AM
If USD falls further-then other alternatives like migrating to Canada and Australia are more attractive.
Australia rewards you in terms of more points for having
-Better English
-Possessing high tech skills in demand
-Being less than 35 years old.
Australia has business ties to both Europe and far east Asia.
Compare this to US high skilled immigration system!. Ah!.
Canada is already worse than India (atleast for IT sector). Hard to find jobs. Salaries are 75-80% of corresponding US jobs. And Candian $ is also cheaper (though catching up with USD).
Australia rewards you in terms of more points for having
-Better English
-Possessing high tech skills in demand
-Being less than 35 years old.
Australia has business ties to both Europe and far east Asia.
Compare this to US high skilled immigration system!. Ah!.
Canada is already worse than India (atleast for IT sector). Hard to find jobs. Salaries are 75-80% of corresponding US jobs. And Candian $ is also cheaper (though catching up with USD).
hair wallcoverings wallpaper.
chandrajp
06-18 11:52 AM
Another important question is: Will USCIS allow AC21 without an approved EAD?
When you send all the relevant documents to invoke AC21, there is every possibility for the officer to check whether you have an approved EAD or not. In that case there might be a problem. I may not be correct. But to switch to a new employer, you definitely need a EAD card. I switched employers. My new employer asked for work permit(EAD in this case)
Note : Please check with your attorney, I'm just one like you and this is my experience
When you send all the relevant documents to invoke AC21, there is every possibility for the officer to check whether you have an approved EAD or not. In that case there might be a problem. I may not be correct. But to switch to a new employer, you definitely need a EAD card. I switched employers. My new employer asked for work permit(EAD in this case)
Note : Please check with your attorney, I'm just one like you and this is my experience
more...
akgind
08-25 01:11 PM
This is a problem because the DL people do not understand the immigration law. I was in a similar situation 2 years ago in Iowa. Tried to explain to the manager of the office, but got a lecture on how good their public transport system is. Then I went to another DL office in a rural county. The counter clerk refused, asked to see the supervisor who agreed to extend for 6 months by which time my extension came through.
hot Wallpaper Wall Coverings
GCHPLC
12-11 12:27 PM
Maybe you should request to send an e-mail on place. This is what we did.
more...
house Shanghai Zilan Wallcoverings
paskal
12-16 12:26 PM
not personal, addressing many issues.
1. if your company pays for everything, why such reluctance to put up a few more dollars for your own cause? think of those that pay for everything themselves and still contribute.
2. each contribution to paypal costs, they take a chunk off it. making small 10 buck contribution is really not the intelligent way to go.
3. there used to be a 20/mnth recurring contribution. now it does no exist. what do you want? should we throw out the original 20 buck guys? of course they can continue doing it. i can't imagine why it would put you off? btw we did not really lose any money by going to a minimum of 50- you know why? those who were serious still contributed. others who were whining at that time (why is there not a 10/mnth option) were in many (though not all) cases not going to contribute anyway. this is just fyi.
4. what is 50 bucks a month? step back and think sometime. a family meal/movie? do you indulge yourself occasionally worth 50 bucks?
i think in many cases the answer is yes. the money we need for lobbying ie very large....it's hard to make it form 20 bucks at a time when barely 5% of the membership contributes.
you have the choice hereof donating 100 now and considering it as two 50 buck donations, so your next one will be delayed. there are various ways of looking at this.
there are various ways to contribute, money is just one of them- although very important. if you have not done this, join a state chapter and start meeting lawmakers in your area. get friends to join iv. put up fliers and posters in local grocery stores/fairs and festivals etc. there are many good examples of these activities being done successfully. in the end it's going to matter is whether we put enough effort to push over the line- whether it's today or in 2 years.
we all have a choice. please make a wise one.
1. if your company pays for everything, why such reluctance to put up a few more dollars for your own cause? think of those that pay for everything themselves and still contribute.
2. each contribution to paypal costs, they take a chunk off it. making small 10 buck contribution is really not the intelligent way to go.
3. there used to be a 20/mnth recurring contribution. now it does no exist. what do you want? should we throw out the original 20 buck guys? of course they can continue doing it. i can't imagine why it would put you off? btw we did not really lose any money by going to a minimum of 50- you know why? those who were serious still contributed. others who were whining at that time (why is there not a 10/mnth option) were in many (though not all) cases not going to contribute anyway. this is just fyi.
4. what is 50 bucks a month? step back and think sometime. a family meal/movie? do you indulge yourself occasionally worth 50 bucks?
i think in many cases the answer is yes. the money we need for lobbying ie very large....it's hard to make it form 20 bucks at a time when barely 5% of the membership contributes.
you have the choice hereof donating 100 now and considering it as two 50 buck donations, so your next one will be delayed. there are various ways of looking at this.
there are various ways to contribute, money is just one of them- although very important. if you have not done this, join a state chapter and start meeting lawmakers in your area. get friends to join iv. put up fliers and posters in local grocery stores/fairs and festivals etc. there are many good examples of these activities being done successfully. in the end it's going to matter is whether we put enough effort to push over the line- whether it's today or in 2 years.
we all have a choice. please make a wise one.
tattoo endless wall paper and
hunkuncontrolled
04-02 12:59 PM
Please do not misinterpret IV.
If tomorrow there is a bill to stop all H1B from coming to USA or to make life difficult for H1B, do you really think we will keep quiet just because we have filed our greencards?
Do you know IV worked hard for decoupling of H4 time from H1 in 2006 and we thought nothing may happen and started to focus on next action item. Then few months later it was changed. That was the first small step.
I would appreciate if you ask your spouse if she/he can volunteer time for IV. You both can get more involved. Send us an email if you are interested. We are always interested in people who can volunteer more time than us (We do full time jobs too. A couple of us also are enrolled in a part time degree program). We are willing to have such an H4 be a leader in IV.
IV is a platform that will allow you voice your plight. But you will need to come forward and be willing to actively work on it with others. If the strategy is right, you are committed and have right intentions there is no reason why IV will not help.
Thanks .
If tomorrow there is a bill to stop all H1B from coming to USA or to make life difficult for H1B, do you really think we will keep quiet just because we have filed our greencards?
Do you know IV worked hard for decoupling of H4 time from H1 in 2006 and we thought nothing may happen and started to focus on next action item. Then few months later it was changed. That was the first small step.
I would appreciate if you ask your spouse if she/he can volunteer time for IV. You both can get more involved. Send us an email if you are interested. We are always interested in people who can volunteer more time than us (We do full time jobs too. A couple of us also are enrolled in a part time degree program). We are willing to have such an H4 be a leader in IV.
IV is a platform that will allow you voice your plight. But you will need to come forward and be willing to actively work on it with others. If the strategy is right, you are committed and have right intentions there is no reason why IV will not help.
Thanks .
more...
pictures Wallpaper Wall Coverings
sunny1000
05-21 01:02 PM
Thanks, sunny1000!
Like I said, I did all that, including deleting cookies, and still nothing.
I used IE and it worked. Mozilla browser still shows Apr 2007.
BTW, I corrected my post to show the NSC dates as I posted the TSC dates earlier. My mistake.
Like I said, I did all that, including deleting cookies, and still nothing.
I used IE and it worked. Mozilla browser still shows Apr 2007.
BTW, I corrected my post to show the NSC dates as I posted the TSC dates earlier. My mistake.
dresses Wall Papers and Wall Coverings
casinoroyale
07-01 04:05 PM
I selected INDIA-INDIA and got my AP approval
Thanks
Thanks
more...
makeup wallpaper amp; wall coverings
gc_kaavaali
05-21 01:00 PM
TSC I-765 for pending I-485 adjustment application is 'Feb 15th 2008'...last month it had 'Jan 29th 2008'...only moved 16 days...it is really weird...how much time they take to process may applications...mine will be expired on Aug 16th 2008...i am scared now..i am working on EAD.
girlfriend wall coverings,; wallpaper
ItIsNotFunny
12-30 03:55 PM
Maybe we are not looking at this article in the right context.
This artilce was written for the purpose of Russian version of 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. So it was written in the context of commedy. Lets read it and laugh about it as was intended by its author.
ha ha ha ha ha ha, it means I just finished reading the article.
.
Agreed
This artilce was written for the purpose of Russian version of 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. So it was written in the context of commedy. Lets read it and laugh about it as was intended by its author.
ha ha ha ha ha ha, it means I just finished reading the article.
.
Agreed
hairstyles striped wallpaper
whattodo21
05-11 12:02 PM
Pappu,
Please let me know your thoughts..
I-140 is approved. I-485 was filed in July 2007. I have an opportunity to move to another company for a similar job profile. But the new company wants me to work as a contractor (hourly) on W2.
Is that a problem when filing AC-21?
Please advise.
You may be able to find answers in the IV wikki - have you tried it?
AC21 FAQ - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/AC21_FAQ)
Please let me know your thoughts..
I-140 is approved. I-485 was filed in July 2007. I have an opportunity to move to another company for a similar job profile. But the new company wants me to work as a contractor (hourly) on W2.
Is that a problem when filing AC-21?
Please advise.
You may be able to find answers in the IV wikki - have you tried it?
AC21 FAQ - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/AC21_FAQ)
gsc999
09-22 11:04 PM
Apparently someone flagged me.. thats fine.. if people here cannot have a proper discussion without having to flag each other I dont see any point in calling ourselves "smart" "highly skilled".. looks like we need to grow up first. Personally, I dont care about these green/red blocks. I have the right to express my opinion whether someone likes it or not. If someone does not have "words" to argue back thats their problem..
-
hi,
please check your PM
g
-
hi,
please check your PM
g
sidchhikara
05-14 06:38 PM
this is my 10th year in the US & never had a single incident along the racial lines.. probably I lucked out.. However, I don't subscribe to this opinion of removing moustache..... I am proud of my bushy moustache & have had women admire that at/outside work.. But I do agree 100% on all the other points you raised..
Brother, I take the moustache part back, I put that in from the point of view of popular culture, because I have heard that the ladies like clean shaven men!! But If the opposite works for you - Enjoy and I hope you get lucky!!
Brother, I take the moustache part back, I put that in from the point of view of popular culture, because I have heard that the ladies like clean shaven men!! But If the opposite works for you - Enjoy and I hope you get lucky!!
No comments:
Post a Comment