Wednesday, June 29, 2011

trey songz shirtless

images TREY SONGZ SHOWS OFF HIS trey songz shirtless. Trey Songz Summer Jam Kiss
  • Trey Songz Summer Jam Kiss



  • snthampi
    07-30 01:16 PM
    By the way did buy any of the stuff from them later on. I mean u r that close to them.

    Or just close to her?:D





    wallpaper Trey Songz Summer Jam Kiss trey songz shirtless. Trey Songz In Vibe 12
  • Trey Songz In Vibe 12



  • Legal_Guy_HiTech_Slave
    09-22 06:11 PM
    Hello Friends,

    I am going through a wierd situation with my GC process. Not that the EB3 PD is retrogressed but a different one. Silly it sounds. Please help me in making a right decision. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

    EB3 category.
    PD : April 15,2003.
    Labor: approved.
    I-140: approved.
    I-485: Only registered the application,FP done. Not applied for EAD,AP and others as I was not married at the "All gates open time in 2007"

    My Wierd Situation / Issue: I was not married at the time when all categories were current in Jul/Aug 2007 and so I had only applied for myself for the application to register for 485 process (Main application), submitted my medicals, Submitted my DOB certificates and completed the 485 adjustment of status registration. I got married at the end of 2007 and got my all Finger Prints completed in December 2007. Now my wife is here on H4 and dont know if I should keep continue my 485 just to keep the file active or wait untill my PD is current (NO HOPES may be in my next life as it is EB3) and apply along with my wife. PLEASE help me with your valuable suggestions. I just want to be safe because I have been working here for 10 years on H1B visa and tired of this immigration rules and litigations.





    trey songz shirtless. trey-songz-vibe-shirtless-
  • trey-songz-vibe-shirtless-



  • deepakjain
    05-28 11:17 PM
    EB2 and EB3 will be in queue for sometime, fact being the latest fraud by Indian IT firms.

    Please read then post comments.

    I personally know 7 people who came to US in 2008 via Indian IT firm - designations [Sr Project managers or Program manager]....

    Applied for GC under EB1 and every one of them have a GC now....not to mention few MNC's based out in India have done the same...one of my friends who works for an US based consulting firm in Hyd is here in US on H1B [12 months] he has a GC.....EB1





    2011 Trey Songz In Vibe 12 trey songz shirtless. He should be shirtless
  • He should be shirtless



  • unseenguy
    08-16 04:16 AM
    To all the wannabe americans and GC aspirants, dont forget where you came from. You are nothing but 21st century cheap labor. Just do the right thing!



    more...


    trey songz shirtless. Trey Songz Goes Shirtless
  • Trey Songz Goes Shirtless



  • tikka
    07-03 11:40 PM
    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin - 229 DIGS

    http://digg.com/politics/U_S_Withdraws_Offer_of_60_000_Job_Based_Visas_Ange ring_Immigration_Lawyer/who 40 DIGS

    http://digg.com/politics/USCIS_Visa_scandal - 31 DIGS





    trey songz shirtless. other site TreySongz.us
  • other site TreySongz.us



  • cr52401
    10-03 07:34 AM
    August 2003 is a good PD if it were EB2 and you could have stayed with your company. I heard in this forum from someone that, if the person is Masters graduate and worked in related for three years they are exempt from cap even though they applied in EB3 category. If this is true, it is good for you to stay in your current company and not try substitution. If this is not true and if I were you I would have gone for substitution.

    What ever you do, do it with good terms with your current employer, so you can come back and join them and be able to use the 2003 PD, if some thing goes wrong with your substitution. If you leave the company and join something else, if you think that you cannot join them back, then it may not worth it. Again, it depends on your personal situation, if you don't have a spouse who is waiting for EAD to work, you should not be risking this.


    Did yo umean if new law pass them EB3 is exempt from cap? can you give me some refrence. Also you must have master from us or other country is ok?
    Thank you for your help.



    more...


    trey songz shirtless. Trey Songz#39;s pictures
  • Trey Songz#39;s pictures



  • kumarc123
    07-29 11:08 AM
    The argument that EB2-1 PD will retrogress to 2002 or 2004 does not seem to be based on numbers, but a random speculation. Doesn't not undermine vdlrao's projections in a credible way


    Spillover may not be there, or may be there but when the new quota opens up October 1st, new minimum numbers will be available for EB2-I. Worst case scenario, dates will remain static or very minimal backward movement. It looks like the black hole is the time between late 2004 and early 2005, pre-PERM.Other than saying there is massive inventory of backlogged cases, Ron has not given better/ actual numbers of likely pending EB-2 I cases.

    I agree with you, and believe me, all the white lawyers, none of them go the extra mile to calculate numbers. All they are concerned with is their fees.
    I have a white lawyer and being a member in IV, I know more than she does. Her lack of knowledge does not undermine her credibility, but it is not her job to know the numbers, she presents her client's case to INS, from there its guess work.

    I think Vldrao and other members are not too optimistic or blindly optimistic, they calculated numbers and analyzed the results.


    Thanks





    2010 trey-songz-vibe-shirtless- trey songz shirtless. TREY SONGZ SHOWS OFF HIS
  • TREY SONGZ SHOWS OFF HIS



  • amitjoey
    07-03 04:57 PM
    What did you put in the subject field.. It is very important to have right words in subject field so at least they will open the email and see what's in it..

    "Immigration scandal goes unnoticed"
    or "USCIS drama and tantrum to lessen workload"
    or "Is this legal?"
    or "Resignations due at USCIS"
    or "Foul Play synonym USCIS Play"



    more...


    trey songz shirtless. Pics+of+trey+songz+shirtless
  • Pics+of+trey+songz+shirtless



  • jamesbond007
    03-27 12:40 PM
    I wish India allows absentee ballot.

    The way things are right now, as NRIs, we can't even register ourselves in the electoral rolls even if we want to plan a trip to India to conincide with election time.





    hair He should be shirtless trey songz shirtless. By The way today is Trey
  • By The way today is Trey



  • hopfully_gc
    07-24 02:23 PM
    question for lawyer.
    please find my details and dates as per below. my questions are as below.
    thank you

    First H1b approval Date:08/28/2001
    First H1b Stamp: 12/04/2001

    first H1 transfer:notice date: 05/16/2002
    first H1 Transfer approval date:09/25/2002
    second H1 Transfer Notice Date:03/20/2004
    Second H1 Transfer Approval Date: 09/10/2004
    First Permanant Labor Apply date: 02/28/2005
    H1 Extention on second H1 transfer:04/01/2007 to 03/31/2010

    Filled I-140 in March 2005 after Labor approval from backlog centre.
    filled I-485 in July 2007.
    Got RFE on Ability to Pay in sep 2007
    Filled Motion to reopen which got denied.
    Another Company filled Labor in March 2008.
    Labor got approved in May 2008.
    Filling I-140 in primium ?????


    question:
    H1 expiring in March 2010. will my H1b get extended based on the new Labor even if the labor was filled after the six years limit?
    do you think filling I-140 in primium will help in this situation?
    Does the out come of I-140 affect any other new application from another or same employer?



    more...


    trey songz shirtless. Trey Songz Shirtless On Cover
  • Trey Songz Shirtless On Cover



  • munnu77
    09-24 11:18 AM
    I think we should send a copies of these mails to the various Housing Agents and other Housing related agencies.

    I thibk they also can use their lobbies to work for this proposal as this would be helpful to their business too.

    good Idea





    hot Trey Songz Goes Shirtless trey songz shirtless. trey songz shirtless pictures. hair Trey Songz Wallpaper: Toni trey songz
  • trey songz shirtless pictures. hair Trey Songz Wallpaper: Toni trey songz



  • snathan
    01-24 05:31 PM
    If you think Memo is illegal why can't you file a lawsuit. That should be right way. But I did not see any suggestion from any lawyer. But when when July 2007 issue cropped most lawyers rushed to file lawsuit. Now no one even suggesting lawsuit except some members in IV. Either most are not interested or they think no legal basis to contest memo


    I have been observing JoeF's posts from different threads. I can say for sure he doesn't know what he is talking about. He is just another sadistic person like snram4 on this forum.

    For instance JoeF says "he saw it coming" in reference to this memo. But the fact is, this memo is ILLEGAL. It has no legal base. Please refer to Murthy's latest newsletter. However members on murthy forum as well as you spicy_guy, thinks that JoeF is "knowledgeable". I am surprised to see that people who are here in this country for long believes all the BS that JoeF says.

    I am not sure if this snram4 is sadist or outright idiot. When this thread started there were couple of people supporting this memo. Once they understood no longer they are supporting. Snram4 is the only guy still supporting and talking all nonsense.

    snram4...whatever may be the case whether people are going for law suit or not, You are not going to add any value. Why dont you simply go away rather than talking all nonsense and wasting everyone's time. No one is bothering you or stupid comments. So many people asked you to go away...why dont you consider that for GOD shake.



    more...


    house Trey Songz Shirtless | Dyfuse trey songz shirtless. wallpaper trey songz shirtless
  • wallpaper trey songz shirtless



  • lc2004
    09-23 04:22 PM
    the day this becomes law..it would be better for all of us go home, bcos tht means lawmakers are ready to do anything to get some money and they know this country has gone down beyond repair.
    and the day it becomes law..i am sure the situation in this country will be so bad tht most of us wont even have jobs at tht time.





    tattoo other site TreySongz.us trey songz shirtless. hot images wallpaper Trey Songz trey songz shirtless pics. trey songz
  • hot images wallpaper Trey Songz trey songz shirtless pics. trey songz



  • jonty_11
    06-28 12:24 PM
    For July 485 filing, can I send papers in Saturday June 30th ?
    No wonder they are expecting retrogresson ....in first wk of July...
    Guys take it easy..!!!!



    more...


    pictures Trey Songz#39;s pictures trey songz shirtless. I posted Trey Songz#39; remix
  • I posted Trey Songz#39; remix



  • snthampi
    07-30 01:11 PM
    Met this dude once in a grocery store, he and his hot wife gave me the amway speil. I said listen buddy give me a time to visit your house and number. I called him and we played phone tag, one day I called and his wife picked up, i ASKED IF i could come, she was hesitant and said he was out of state for a conference but I convinced her that it's ok. When I arrived I brought a bottle of wine and then she was all over me in 5 mins. Sigh what a wonderful time....

    Sounds like a fake story???? Or may be true. But is very very funny :D





    dresses trey songz shirtless pictures. hair Trey Songz Wallpaper: Toni trey songz trey songz shirtless. will include Trey Songz,
  • will include Trey Songz,



  • antihero
    03-27 05:18 PM
    The great Indian Satta Market understands the nerve of the nation more accurately then others. And the buzz in the market is that a dark horse, who is not even in this group, will emerge as the next Indian PM.



    more...


    makeup Pics+of+trey+songz+shirtless trey songz shirtless. Trey Songz Shirtless | Dyfuse
  • Trey Songz Shirtless | Dyfuse



  • smuggymba
    07-27 11:33 AM
    What has EB5 to do with amway?
    Did I mention I'm making millions? Obviously on the way, but atleast I have something to fall back to if I loose my job. Do you?

    As someone else mentioned on this forum, it is illegal to earn while on H1-B from sources other than your employer.





    girlfriend hot images wallpaper Trey Songz trey songz shirtless pics. trey songz trey songz shirtless. jump, trey songz called
  • jump, trey songz called



  • gopinathan
    07-28 08:24 PM
    dude... that is fundamentally incomplete. you should add - "as long as you don't cause discomfort to others or trespass their personal space".. there is a big difference..

    ... No work is small or big , good or bad , work is work.. ... Grow up.





    hairstyles Trey Songz Shirtless On Cover trey songz shirtless. pictures trey songz shirtless photos. images Keke Palmer#39;s acting career
  • pictures trey songz shirtless photos. images Keke Palmer#39;s acting career



  • Macaca
    07-03 09:53 PM
    http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/07/02/ap3879453.html
    This is an Associated Press Article. They sell articles to lot of web based media like Washington Post, New York Times, San Francisco Chronicle, CNN, etc.

    The article was written yesterday and automatically appeared in all sites that subscribe to AP articles.





    unitednations
    02-13 12:20 PM
    immigration-law.com posted country wise EB visa allocation for the year of 2005. For example, Nepal used only 70 EB3 visas. Whereas country limit is 7%. In that case how EB3 Nepal is retrogressed?

    Can we sue USCIS? Let's discuss.
    In that case, let's hire an attorney.

    This is a valid point of why they don't drill rest of the world down further.

    From a global perspective; if they drilled down rest of the world and took all countries and evenly divided the visas then perhaps the per country limit would be less then 1%. 100% divided by number of countries in the world and you would get less then 1%. Then any country who doesn't use up that visa would get re-allocated to other countries. Pretty difficult thing to do; I would imagine.





    cr52401
    10-03 07:34 AM
    August 2003 is a good PD if it were EB2 and you could have stayed with your company. I heard in this forum from someone that, if the person is Masters graduate and worked in related for three years they are exempt from cap even though they applied in EB3 category. If this is true, it is good for you to stay in your current company and not try substitution. If this is not true and if I were you I would have gone for substitution.

    What ever you do, do it with good terms with your current employer, so you can come back and join them and be able to use the 2003 PD, if some thing goes wrong with your substitution. If you leave the company and join something else, if you think that you cannot join them back, then it may not worth it. Again, it depends on your personal situation, if you don't have a spouse who is waiting for EAD to work, you should not be risking this.


    Did yo umean if new law pass them EB3 is exempt from cap? can you give me some refrence. Also you must have master from us or other country is ok?
    Thank you for your help.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11