Wednesday, June 29, 2011

tia mowry wedding pics

images tamera mowry wedding tia mowry tia mowry wedding pics. A marriage of Tia Mowry.
  • A marriage of Tia Mowry.



  • pathmaker
    02-12 12:05 PM
    correction: EB3 ROW = 01JAN05 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OMG!!!

    Just 1.25 more year and I would have been current! Damn!!!!



    are you dreaming ... India EB3 is 01AUG01





    wallpaper A marriage of Tia Mowry. tia mowry wedding pics. tia tamera mowry wedding,
  • tia tamera mowry wedding,



  • GetGC08
    07-30 05:01 PM
    Both these are separate processes and note that the I-140 is for a future job.So relax.
    Hello Samay,

    I just received RFE for I-140.
    I-140 Details:
    I have applied I-140 under EB2 India.
    I have BS(3 years) with computer science & MCA(MS 3 years) in computer science. So total 6 years of education in computer science(3 yrs BS + 3 yrs MS).
    Also I have 1.5 years(18 months) of experience after completing my MS. I have submitted my experience letter at the time of filling labor But USCIS didn't ask anything regarding experience.
    In labor(PERM) we mentioned Masters required
    & Major field of study is Computers.

    Do I qualify for EB2??Plz let me know.

    RFE details:
    1) Degree evaluation(what's the procedure?)
    &
    2) They want most recent W2 for 2007.

    In 2007(W2) I got paid $59K(gross) & in LCA(H1B) prevailing wage mentioned is $55k.

    In labor(PERM) prevailing wage mentioned is $63K & offered wage mentioned is $ 65K.


    Difference between W2 & Prevailing wage in labor(PERM) is $4000($63K - $59K).
    Difference between W2 & Offered wage in labor(PERM) is $6000($65K - $59K).
    Is this a serious problem???

    My labor already got approved.
    My company is financially very good.

    Now which wage USCIS consider or match with W2??

    I will really appreciate your response.

    Thanks.





    tia mowry wedding pics. Tia amp; Tamera Mowry
  • Tia amp; Tamera Mowry



  • vrichards
    09-05 12:44 AM
    It seems like YSR was a very evil man. We must celebrate now that he has died.

    Good riddance to bad rubbish.





    2011 tia tamera mowry wedding, tia mowry wedding pics. #39;www tia mowry club com#39;
  • #39;www tia mowry club com#39;



  • baladev
    06-15 10:10 PM
    probably they all GCs....:D


    What has happend to this forum....:confused: Where are the leaders?



    more...


    tia mowry wedding pics. tia-mowry-is-pregnant.jpg
  • tia-mowry-is-pregnant.jpg



  • bestofall
    09-25 11:31 PM
    """"""""""""""Holding following assumptions we will see more forward movement in coming months and whole of 2010 fiscal year.

    Slow improvement in economy (fewer new applications from EB2-ROW and EB1)
    PERM applications stay stuck (as they are very few approvals in last 12 months)
    CIS is force to allocate visa every quarter (leading to large spill-over)
    Fewer EB3 to EB2 porting

    """"""""""""""

    Sachu

    Thanks for good analysis. I wonder about CIS allocating visa every quarter spill over.
    Can you please share any resource about quarterly spill- over ?





    tia mowry wedding pics. (Tia mowry wedding pho)
  • (Tia mowry wedding pho)



  • sanjay
    03-27 11:47 AM
    Boss, remove Atalji. He is on bed for last 8 months. So no chance for him.
    Sonia Gandhi is out of question as people will not accept her.
    Rahul is a baccha ( KID ) in front of all those stalwarts ( old and experience wolves ).

    Contest should be only between MMS and Advani.

    Though i would have loved to see Modi on PM HOT seat.



    more...


    tia mowry wedding pics. Tia Mowry Actress Tia Mowry
  • Tia Mowry Actress Tia Mowry



  • wellwishergc
    07-03 04:32 PM
    I would suggest getting the congressmen/senators' attention on this issue. If not a short-term benefit, this issue may give us mileage to get a legal-immigration based bill rolling this year.

    Here is one more to digg

    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin





    2010 Tia amp; Tamera Mowry tia mowry wedding pics. tamera mowry wedding tia mowry
  • tamera mowry wedding tia mowry



  • kavita
    02-13 07:20 PM
    Hi,
    I like the idea but I believe at this time it is crucial to continue participation in the letter campaign. If we do not get success through it, I will be glad to participate in the lawsuit. Also, like me, at that time there might be hundreds of people willing to be a part.



    more...


    tia mowry wedding pics. Tia Mowry shows off her baby
  • Tia Mowry shows off her baby



  • gjoe
    09-29 03:52 PM
    Please park you dollars in some tangible asset. Property is a good place to do that. If you a saving in dollars use that as your 20% down payment and get good fire sale property in US. You should know that if you wait for your GC to buy property your dollar will be worth only 50% its value or less in a year from now. If you use your dollars now to buy property you will get a good bargain and also your monthly payment will be 50% or more cheaper five years from now.

    Buy gold but not in paper but as metal and hold it so you can feel it.





    hair #39;www tia mowry club com#39; tia mowry wedding pics. Tia Mowry Gallery
  • Tia Mowry Gallery



  • cs.0
    05-29 03:20 PM
    hi friends,

    My suggestion is as follows : Let USCIS issue GC for primary applicants without considering PD :) and, issue GC to family members as per PD.

    Anyhow getting GC for primary applicant is important then dependent or let them consider whole family as single case instead of considering each family member as single.

    regards,
    chethan



    more...


    tia mowry wedding pics. PHOTO: Tia Mowry #39;Embraces the
  • PHOTO: Tia Mowry #39;Embraces the



  • go_guy123
    06-12 12:10 AM
    ...were forced to leave. This is the darwinian flush and it will take its toll. ......


    Without any visa capture....EB2/EB3 India will get flushed in this deep recession.





    hot tia-mowry-is-pregnant.jpg tia mowry wedding pics. Tia Mowry#39;s husband Cory
  • Tia Mowry#39;s husband Cory



  • snathan
    08-16 06:06 PM
    Its just highlighting the profiling because of name of religion or skin color. I agree world is not going to end but Indians need to be assertive to protect their own dignity.

    In that case we have to do it everyday...not only when SRk was detained. are you doing that...no. Why?



    more...


    house tall tia mowry tia mowry wedding pics. Expectant mom Tia Mowry poses
  • Expectant mom Tia Mowry poses



  • Vsach
    06-15 09:35 PM
    What has happend to this forum....:confused: Where are the leaders?





    tattoo (Tia mowry wedding pho) tia mowry wedding pics. Tamera Mowry Talks Upcoming
  • Tamera Mowry Talks Upcoming



  • Vsach
    06-15 09:35 PM
    What has happend to this forum....:confused: Where are the leaders?



    more...


    pictures Tia Mowry Actress Tia Mowry tia mowry wedding pics. Tia Mowry Empire One Shoulder
  • Tia Mowry Empire One Shoulder



  • coopheal
    06-11 09:32 AM
    Can someone put the numbers for EB2 similar to already entered EB3 numbers on wiki
    EB3 numbers - EB3 Movement Tracking - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/EB3_Movement_Tracking)
    EB2 numbers (needed) - EB2-I USCIS Data - Immigration Wiki (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/EB2-I_USCIS_Data)





    dresses Tia Mowry#39;s husband Cory tia mowry wedding pics. Tia Mowry Jewelry
  • Tia Mowry Jewelry



  • jayleno
    09-23 11:10 AM
    What an irony my friend. I'm arguing for people like you...who can afford to buy a home in this economy and you arguing for people(bodies in your "not every body") like me who cannot afford. Thank you for your concern, but I think it is a very good idea.
    :D
    What a Twister !!!
    Jayleno,

    You are not really interested in helping, otherwise you would have bought a house and put economy back on track. But you are taking advantage of the current situation. My point is not every body has money at present in hand to buy a house. Every body likes to spend their money and settle down here, otherwise no body would have applied for green card. This plan is proposed all of the sudden and it is not fair. If i consider people, who lost jobs because of this worst market, you are twisting the story by talking prevailing wages and illegal status. FYI, I have potential to buy a home here and currently working and making enough money here. I request you answer the question only, not twist.

    aps



    more...


    makeup Tia Mowry shows off her baby tia mowry wedding pics. tall tia mowry
  • tall tia mowry



  • Ramba
    03-19 05:15 PM
    I did canada PR myself two years back and I got the visa in 10 months. It is so easy. However I did not go there and wasted my canada PR. Now I am seriously thinking again.

    I applied canada PR when my LC was pending at labor department. I was expecting that my LC will go to BEC. That is why I applied Canada PR as there was a talk going on about backlog center creation in 2004. Luckilly my LC was approved at regional level. It did not go to BEC. I could file 140 and 485 as PD was current that time. That gave me a confidence in skipping the Canada PR. Moreover, I heared a story, if they (Canada/US) know, if 485 pending during the landing process they will give hard time by asking you to select either US PR or Canada PR at the borderpost. Imagine, how hard it will be at the border to answer this kind of life deciding questions. Therefore I skipped the canada PR. Now it is becoming almost 2 years. No sign of CIR yet. Spending lot of money on EAD and AP. On top of that lot of frustration. Now I am seriously considering that I missed Canada, I should have gone that time. I do not know what to do, whether I should apply again (lot of money) or wait for GC as my 485 still pending.





    girlfriend Tamera Mowry Talks Upcoming tia mowry wedding pics. tia mowry husband.
  • tia mowry husband.



  • srini1976
    09-23 05:50 PM
    Alright the numbers are out
    http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/2nd%20Level%20%28Left%20Nav%20Parents%29/Green%20Card%20-%202nd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I-485%20Reports.pdf

    We have following EB2 numbers

    <=2004 7000
    2005 10800
    2006 19250
    2007(july) 10500
    ==============
    Total 47,700
    ==============

    EB2-ROW have very few applicants pending as i said in my earlier message ~7200. So CIS has to approve EB2 India/China cases to meet their approval numbers.

    Thanks Sachug22.

    Dec 2009 Visa Bulletin & Jan 2010 Visa Bulletin should give us clear picture about EB2 - I forward movement (if USCIS does spill over every Quarter this fiscal year - Most likely I expect the spill over to occur every Quarter this fiscal year).

    Other important indicator would be the spillover received by Eb2 - I till Sep 2009. If spillover is more(clearing majority of 2004 - Jan 2005 cases) that would be the best case scenario.

    Overall things look very positive.





    hairstyles PHOTO: Tia Mowry #39;Embraces the tia mowry wedding pics. PICS: TIA MOWRY#39;S WEDDING
  • PICS: TIA MOWRY#39;S WEDDING



  • jayus2k
    12-13 11:46 AM
    We don't have to discuss with lawmakers. The congress can pass any law and the law will be implemented as long as the courts decide it is not constitutional.
    Given our current state, the current laws do not work (for us).
    we have two alternatives->
    change the law (Lobbying helps here)
    challenge the current law (Judicial review will help here)





    abhijitp
    02-12 07:32 PM
    We are all expecting that the VB will go back to June 2007 figure...it looks like that RoW has been so fast in getting the latest PD back which could come in a very few months time.

    I was not expecting this to come too soon but in June 2008.

    We are???? I am not expecting a C against all categories ever again! If anything can move the dates significantly, it is things like recapturing of unused visa numbers. Oh BTW, did you send your letter?





    petepatel
    02-14 02:05 PM
    :D Lets Do It



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11