gcbikari
04-16 11:43 AM
I am glad it was useful to you. Always check for reality, most of the reviews are genuine but you never know. once again it is 'Desicrunch.com'.
gcbikari, the link that you have provided is great, I just looked up a company and saw that the company owner got arrested last week, whom I would have joined. Man, he was doing a sugar coated talk when I was looking for job, and through out his speech he was talking only in millions, like we bought this company ABC last month for 20 million, and in walks in the owner of ABC Company with ragged clothes, really! man who has 20 million.
gcbikari, the link that you have provided is great, I just looked up a company and saw that the company owner got arrested last week, whom I would have joined. Man, he was doing a sugar coated talk when I was looking for job, and through out his speech he was talking only in millions, like we bought this company ABC last month for 20 million, and in walks in the owner of ABC Company with ragged clothes, really! man who has 20 million.
wallpaper Tattoo 5.0 Mid Skateboard
akred
04-15 05:57 PM
^
gsc999
05-24 09:37 PM
Hope you all are doing well.
I will join you folks. I was there at San Jose rally, DC rally and advocacy event, will be there this year. Good to see some of the returning folks. Last time California had more than forty members at the DC rally, probably the reflection of the state of economy and urgent need for immigration reform at that time. Time have changed and many people's circumstances have changed but our resolve is unchanged. Last time our advocacy effort impacted the lives of hundred of thousands of people who were able to apply for their EAD. Sweet victory for IV members and hats off to their leadership in this area.
Now, we work to help gather support for a CIR bill. I am excited about this. Lets do this.
Cheers!
g
I will join you folks. I was there at San Jose rally, DC rally and advocacy event, will be there this year. Good to see some of the returning folks. Last time California had more than forty members at the DC rally, probably the reflection of the state of economy and urgent need for immigration reform at that time. Time have changed and many people's circumstances have changed but our resolve is unchanged. Last time our advocacy effort impacted the lives of hundred of thousands of people who were able to apply for their EAD. Sweet victory for IV members and hats off to their leadership in this area.
Now, we work to help gather support for a CIR bill. I am excited about this. Lets do this.
Cheers!
g
2011 Tattooed Goddess Skateboard by
Macaca
04-15 08:47 AM
1 para from Even in Wartime, Voters Think Locally (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/14/AR2007041401245.html) -- As Antiwar Groups Pressure GOP Lawmakers, Constituents Voice Other Concerns, By Jonathan Weisman, Washington Post Staff Writer, Sunday, April 15, 2007
Tom Matzzie, the Washington director of the liberal activist group MoveOn.org (http://moveon.org/) Political Action, boasted that his antiwar coalition raised more than $5.6 million for a full-throttle campaign to crack GOP support for the war. The targets have been chosen: the 15 Republicans who voted for the nonbinding resolution against the troop buildup but against the war spending bill; 25 others -- the "party before country" caucus, as Matzzie called them -- who have spoken against the war but voted with the president; and the "squealers," Republicans who can expect tough races in 2008 regardless of the war.
Tom Matzzie, the Washington director of the liberal activist group MoveOn.org (http://moveon.org/) Political Action, boasted that his antiwar coalition raised more than $5.6 million for a full-throttle campaign to crack GOP support for the war. The targets have been chosen: the 15 Republicans who voted for the nonbinding resolution against the troop buildup but against the war spending bill; 25 others -- the "party before country" caucus, as Matzzie called them -- who have spoken against the war but voted with the president; and the "squealers," Republicans who can expect tough races in 2008 regardless of the war.
more...
chanduv23
08-05 09:41 AM
what ? that is surprising ...does that mean if you get FP notice then your name check is over ?? I don't think so ..
I guess no need to think too much as it becomes a mental torture for retrogressed countries and categories ... if GC has to come it will come.
one of my friend was saying that a lady from kenya got her GC in 9 months ..since everything was current current for her @#$#R$#R
I agree, FP does not have anything to do with namecheck. I never received my FP for 15 months but inbetween when I took infopass - it was confirmed that my name check was done
I guess no need to think too much as it becomes a mental torture for retrogressed countries and categories ... if GC has to come it will come.
one of my friend was saying that a lady from kenya got her GC in 9 months ..since everything was current current for her @#$#R$#R
I agree, FP does not have anything to do with namecheck. I never received my FP for 15 months but inbetween when I took infopass - it was confirmed that my name check was done
perm2gc
08-22 09:58 AM
I am not able to find the form needs to be submitted for this purpose. Is there any format that I can type and submit them?
I found that I need to send my request to the following address :
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
--------------------------------------------------
Magda S. Ortiz, Director
FOIA/PA Program
111 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., 4th Floor
ULLICO Buiding
Washington, D.C. 20529
telephone number: (202) 272-8269
fax number: (202) 272-8331
Thanks in advance.
Are you sure that you can request the copy.. The Classified information may not come under this act.Call the USCIS and they will guide you.
I found that I need to send my request to the following address :
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
--------------------------------------------------
Magda S. Ortiz, Director
FOIA/PA Program
111 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., 4th Floor
ULLICO Buiding
Washington, D.C. 20529
telephone number: (202) 272-8269
fax number: (202) 272-8331
Thanks in advance.
Are you sure that you can request the copy.. The Classified information may not come under this act.Call the USCIS and they will guide you.
more...
chanduv23
11-08 08:17 AM
Happy diwali to the many IV members who celebrate the festival of lights with joy and happiness.
On this wonderful ocassion, lets all look back at what IV has done and continues to do as an organization. Lets look back at the July fiasco and how IV members united for a cause. Look at all the legislative efforts IV has been working and continues to work for our cause.
Lets all start becoming more active and continue with ongoing grassroots efforts.
On this wonderful ocassion, lets all look back at what IV has done and continues to do as an organization. Lets look back at the July fiasco and how IV members united for a cause. Look at all the legislative efforts IV has been working and continues to work for our cause.
Lets all start becoming more active and continue with ongoing grassroots efforts.
2010 Re: Tattoos and Road Rash
LostInGCProcess
09-05 03:06 PM
If AOS takes many years, then keep the non-immigrant visa, so that no need to worry about AP.
You are suggesting how to avoid it rather then try to acknowledge that there is a problem in the wording of AP. By problem, I meant the whole dynamics has changes over the years, so, its time they change to reflect today's reality.
There may not be everyone who would continue to be on H1 while their AOS is pending.
You are suggesting how to avoid it rather then try to acknowledge that there is a problem in the wording of AP. By problem, I meant the whole dynamics has changes over the years, so, its time they change to reflect today's reality.
There may not be everyone who would continue to be on H1 while their AOS is pending.
more...
rkg000
08-26 10:04 AM
Bump
hair Skate Tattoo - SkateLog Forum
nb_des
10-12 03:04 PM
Kaka you really have a win-win situation. If somehow something gets passed in lame duck then you will be happy with your GC. if nothing happens and priority dates don't move forward then you can always tell others " I told you it is scam and you did not believe it".
When I said this is a SCAM and they just don�t want us to have Greencard. Everybody got mad at me.
Lets see when we will get Greencards��God Knows.
KAKA will not say anything�
When I said this is a SCAM and they just don�t want us to have Greencard. Everybody got mad at me.
Lets see when we will get Greencards��God Knows.
KAKA will not say anything�
more...
luckysiri
04-15 02:22 PM
I will share the employer name and review in the given link Desicrunch.com.
hot x bond galleria skate tattoos
raydhan
04-26 04:38 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is "K Street" and what is its relevance?
K Street in Washington DC is where the big lobbying firms have their headquarters and is sometimes refered to as the fourth branch of government.
K Street in Washington DC is where the big lobbying firms have their headquarters and is sometimes refered to as the fourth branch of government.
more...
house Skateboarding, Tattoo
desi3933
06-18 03:08 PM
If you have plans to travel...could you go to the local INS office and get the AP??.AP is very important too if you are traveling.
For most cases, this is NOT an issue as they are on H1/L1/H4/L2 status while filing for I-485. They can simply travel on H1/H4/L1/L2 visa.
Not a legal advice.
For most cases, this is NOT an issue as they are on H1/L1/H4/L2 status while filing for I-485. They can simply travel on H1/H4/L1/L2 visa.
Not a legal advice.
tattoo of skateboard tattoos.
feedfront
08-20 05:16 PM
I faxed to 2 Senators from CA and 1 Representative.
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
more...
pictures hot Roller Skate Tattoo,
ganguteli
03-04 09:30 AM
all we need to do is tell congress / USCIS / president / home builders - that No GC means no immigrant will buy their bloated inventory of homes
Have you told anyone of these (congress / USCIS / president / home builders) yet?
If not then no point accusing IV as if everyone is your servant. Because you are the kind of person who want others to work hard for you while you will do nothing and only complain. You were asked by IV to lead and at least contact reporters, but you do not want to do that and keep complaining.
Why don't you lead and inspire everyone by your example first?
Have you told anyone of these (congress / USCIS / president / home builders) yet?
If not then no point accusing IV as if everyone is your servant. Because you are the kind of person who want others to work hard for you while you will do nothing and only complain. You were asked by IV to lead and at least contact reporters, but you do not want to do that and keep complaining.
Why don't you lead and inspire everyone by your example first?
dresses skateboard, skater, tattoo
gc_mania_03
10-14 04:32 PM
Applied for AP on June 1 at NSC. NO LUD changes till about last week.
I contacted USCIS and had an expedite request put in. Worked with USCIS ombudsman to figure out what was happening. Worked with my State Senator's office to put some heat on USCIS. After all the above efforts, finally got mine & My spouse's AP approved yesterday.(Oct 13). Total of 134 long days since i applied for my AP.
NSC is notorious for being late and lackadaiscal. I advice ppl to step in and take your cases to Ombudsman & Senators. They tend to be lot more helpful than USCIS. Good luck
How do I work with the Ombudsman? And all could you share how you went about getting the help from the Senators office.
I contacted USCIS and had an expedite request put in. Worked with USCIS ombudsman to figure out what was happening. Worked with my State Senator's office to put some heat on USCIS. After all the above efforts, finally got mine & My spouse's AP approved yesterday.(Oct 13). Total of 134 long days since i applied for my AP.
NSC is notorious for being late and lackadaiscal. I advice ppl to step in and take your cases to Ombudsman & Senators. They tend to be lot more helpful than USCIS. Good luck
How do I work with the Ombudsman? And all could you share how you went about getting the help from the Senators office.
more...
makeup Filed in Skate, Tattoo
loudobbs
10-24 11:16 AM
I ve heard of problems with online status with TSC.
may be TSC is updating statuses weekly or something....
may be TSC is updating statuses weekly or something....
girlfriend misc. tattoos
Immi_Chant
08-03 04:54 AM
Is there any way to know whether our case is already preadjudicated or not? Is it OK to call USCIS customer service number or taking an infopass appointment for just checking that?
I just want to have some peace of mind as USCIS is not require (hopefully :)) any documents from our side, if they already preadjudicated us.
Please share your experience....
Thanks,
Immi_Chant
I just want to have some peace of mind as USCIS is not require (hopefully :)) any documents from our side, if they already preadjudicated us.
Please share your experience....
Thanks,
Immi_Chant
hairstyles and skateboard tattoos have
walking_dude
08-14 10:58 AM
EADs include special security measures to prevent counterfeiting and forgery. Only certain centers have the machinery needed to produce these cards. Since EADs are used as REAL ID for travel and DL etc., USCIS decided to stop issuing Interim EADs at Field Offices.
So despite what USCIS memo says I am concerned that Interim EADs are unlikely to be issued (this point in the memo might be an oversight by the officer who issued it). AFAIK Field Offices can only make a request to expedite the case. I would like to know if anyone has got Interim EAD recently. If so let us know!
You can find your Senators/Congressmen here
Senate - http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm ( Choose your State in the dropdown)
Representative - http://www.house.gov/htbin/zipfind. Full ZIP Code + 4 may be needed to find the Rep. You can get your Zip Code + 4 here - http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp
So despite what USCIS memo says I am concerned that Interim EADs are unlikely to be issued (this point in the memo might be an oversight by the officer who issued it). AFAIK Field Offices can only make a request to expedite the case. I would like to know if anyone has got Interim EAD recently. If so let us know!
You can find your Senators/Congressmen here
Senate - http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm ( Choose your State in the dropdown)
Representative - http://www.house.gov/htbin/zipfind. Full ZIP Code + 4 may be needed to find the Rep. You can get your Zip Code + 4 here - http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp
gc101
07-19 02:34 PM
My company lawyer addressed this part. The way it works is that they will work on your file only when your PD is current. So even if you apply now, they most likely wont work on it after July as your PD wont be current. Then when next time (say in Jan 2008) when your PD becomes current, they will pick up all the files for that month and start working on it. It might be that they will work on your file on Jan1st or Jan 31st. You can send your wife AOS the moment your PD becomes current. So you want to make sure that it reaches there before they approve your AOS. In case you are extremely unlucky, then they would start working on your file on 1st day of the month and finish it before end of that day, making it impossible for your wife's application to go through. Thats rare though. So if you can make sure that her app reaches on 1st day of the month in which PD is current, then they should most likely add her to your AOS and work on those together and make your life go forward....its a chance which you will be taking...But again life is a chance
If you are single and are in a position not to get married b4 August 17th please think b4 applying for 485. It is of no use to you unless you want to switch jobs on EAD which is a HUGE RISK!!My guess is you are going to get married at some point of time(Barring guys who are already in their midlife crisis b4 marriage) and would apply for your wife's Adjustment of Status. Please apply 485 togather when the PD bcomes current again. Bear in mind that even if you apply now b4 marriage you have to maintain your H1-B status. It will only make it worse when one had already applied for I-485 coz you could only get 1 year extensions as opposed to 3 years when you have an approved I-140 and have not filed for 485. Don't get overzealous and apply now and regret later!!
gunsnkars/raj2078 or anybody,
Can you please read Raj3078's response earlier in the thread and then your suggestion? As I understood them they are mutually exclusive things. One is apply for 485 and one is wait. I want to know one thing among other things.
Is the ONLY benefit for applying 485 , for me, is to get EAD? I mean, if I don't apply for AOS now, I am assured that me and my spouse can file together when PD becomes current and they will approve ONLY if my PD is current. Isn't that right? That could be five years away, but, my spouse will be able to piggyback on my GC processing.
Please remember that my fiancee is already on H1-B currently in India. I am from India too.
Thank you,
gc101
If you are single and are in a position not to get married b4 August 17th please think b4 applying for 485. It is of no use to you unless you want to switch jobs on EAD which is a HUGE RISK!!My guess is you are going to get married at some point of time(Barring guys who are already in their midlife crisis b4 marriage) and would apply for your wife's Adjustment of Status. Please apply 485 togather when the PD bcomes current again. Bear in mind that even if you apply now b4 marriage you have to maintain your H1-B status. It will only make it worse when one had already applied for I-485 coz you could only get 1 year extensions as opposed to 3 years when you have an approved I-140 and have not filed for 485. Don't get overzealous and apply now and regret later!!
gunsnkars/raj2078 or anybody,
Can you please read Raj3078's response earlier in the thread and then your suggestion? As I understood them they are mutually exclusive things. One is apply for 485 and one is wait. I want to know one thing among other things.
Is the ONLY benefit for applying 485 , for me, is to get EAD? I mean, if I don't apply for AOS now, I am assured that me and my spouse can file together when PD becomes current and they will approve ONLY if my PD is current. Isn't that right? That could be five years away, but, my spouse will be able to piggyback on my GC processing.
Please remember that my fiancee is already on H1-B currently in India. I am from India too.
Thank you,
gc101
mpadapa
05-13 03:15 PM
485Mbe4001, I concur with your views. Your posting is identical to my case except that my PD is Jan 2004!!
I do agree an aggressive lawyer who knows the system would've put me in a much better situation.
After you wait for 7-8 years in your category for your visa your thougths will change. I have MS from an american university + work experience. Our lawyer decided to file EB3 in 2001, they convinced the company that EB3 is easier to get approved. i am still waiting for my GC, in the mean time i have gained a lot of experience, i am still an EB3 for USCIS. There are many in a similar position.
People talk about unethical practices etc. i feel that they ones who jumped the queue and used agressive lawyer already have their green cards. Most of my friends are already thinking about citizenship (and ROI after USC..that is a different forum :)).
Its people working in multinational companies who follow the law by the book are the ones who get screwed, its just my observation and opinion ..good or bad, i dont know...
I do agree an aggressive lawyer who knows the system would've put me in a much better situation.
After you wait for 7-8 years in your category for your visa your thougths will change. I have MS from an american university + work experience. Our lawyer decided to file EB3 in 2001, they convinced the company that EB3 is easier to get approved. i am still waiting for my GC, in the mean time i have gained a lot of experience, i am still an EB3 for USCIS. There are many in a similar position.
People talk about unethical practices etc. i feel that they ones who jumped the queue and used agressive lawyer already have their green cards. Most of my friends are already thinking about citizenship (and ROI after USC..that is a different forum :)).
Its people working in multinational companies who follow the law by the book are the ones who get screwed, its just my observation and opinion ..good or bad, i dont know...
No comments:
Post a Comment