
santa123
07-17 01:09 AM
Assuming that the spill overs are effected only in the last (JAS) quarter, there wont be any significant movement for EB2. Until and otherwise the supply is more than demand, EB2 will not move forward significantly.
But I wish EB2 becomes current in the near future. Correct me if i am wrong.
But I wish EB2 becomes current in the near future. Correct me if i am wrong.
wallpaper Selena+gomez+hot+scene

Gurpreet
08-30 02:45 PM
Hi Friends,
Is this same in case of Australian PR as well? Has anyone got an extension of Australian PR for another 5 years without fulfiling the criteria of being physically present in Australia for 2 years out of the total 5 years.
Thanks!
Is this same in case of Australian PR as well? Has anyone got an extension of Australian PR for another 5 years without fulfiling the criteria of being physically present in Australia for 2 years out of the total 5 years.
Thanks!
chanduv23
06-28 04:51 PM
Today, he emailed by HR directly and told them that "we will file everyone's 485 in first week of July ".
He also said that there is no need to panic because AILA is already threatening USCIS with lawsuit and right now its in negotiations state. (Whatever). He said that the thread from AILA will prevent USCIS from doing the same mischief again in July 2007 to EB2, and EB3 categories. (Somehow I dont buy that, I dont think USCIS is afraid of anyone and they are acting like and independent body ... like the Supreme court working on its own schedule and own whims).
So the thing is...he acknowledges what happened with EB3-other category in June and says that he will file in July first week (good for me and my other co-workers) but he is still sticking to his guns that "It wont happen because USCIS will be scared of AILA".
What USCIS has done for EB3-other worker category is violation of federal regulation and it cannot just ignore the visa bulletins because it feels like doing so and its having a bad day. But nonetheless, the people who make these decisions dont get sued. The agency gets sued, and those lawsuits are fought by internal lawyers who are on USCIS payroll. They get some heat for violating the federal regulation but its not like they would lose their shirt over it.
Should we change the topic of this thread - "Please file in July first week" ??
He also said that there is no need to panic because AILA is already threatening USCIS with lawsuit and right now its in negotiations state. (Whatever). He said that the thread from AILA will prevent USCIS from doing the same mischief again in July 2007 to EB2, and EB3 categories. (Somehow I dont buy that, I dont think USCIS is afraid of anyone and they are acting like and independent body ... like the Supreme court working on its own schedule and own whims).
So the thing is...he acknowledges what happened with EB3-other category in June and says that he will file in July first week (good for me and my other co-workers) but he is still sticking to his guns that "It wont happen because USCIS will be scared of AILA".
What USCIS has done for EB3-other worker category is violation of federal regulation and it cannot just ignore the visa bulletins because it feels like doing so and its having a bad day. But nonetheless, the people who make these decisions dont get sued. The agency gets sued, and those lawsuits are fought by internal lawyers who are on USCIS payroll. They get some heat for violating the federal regulation but its not like they would lose their shirt over it.
Should we change the topic of this thread - "Please file in July first week" ??
2011 Selena+gomez+hot+scene Kiss put on, onfeb miley cyrus and jonasgomez
pappu
06-15 12:35 PM
I believe in luck in the GC process. Before 2005 PERM process, many folks applied in states where Labor was fast. They were able to get greencards within a couple of years while others were stuck in Labor Backlog centers (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=67&Itemid=50). Some cleared all hurdles and got stuck in namechecks for years. Until 2007 Namecheck was a big scare. (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=61)
Many people could not file in July 07 for various reasons. Some people were born in India but were brought up in other country. Even they are stuck. Some people decided to rise in their careers and changed jobs on H1. While they did rise, but lost in the grreencard PD race.
So definitely luck pays its role.
Many people could not file in July 07 for various reasons. Some people were born in India but were brought up in other country. Even they are stuck. Some people decided to rise in their careers and changed jobs on H1. While they did rise, but lost in the grreencard PD race.
So definitely luck pays its role.
more...

alisa
02-14 10:11 PM
If we increase the number of links from other web-sites, blogs etc to immigrationvoice.com, then immigrationvoice should show up earlier.
1) Does this mean that if we link from our webpages/homepages to IV, that it will count?
2) How about if I set up a website, create a thousand pages in it, and put a link to IV on each of those pages? Does that count? Is it the number of pages that point to IV that count? Or the number of websites? Do you know how the spiders work?
3) Also, how about clicking on IV. Like, can I google retrogression, and then go to page 2, and then click on IV. Will that count? If it does, then we can all do that daily. All the bums that come here and don't pay, they can atleast do this.
I am bringing this up because I had been googling retrogression for a long time, and IV never came up.
1) Does this mean that if we link from our webpages/homepages to IV, that it will count?
2) How about if I set up a website, create a thousand pages in it, and put a link to IV on each of those pages? Does that count? Is it the number of pages that point to IV that count? Or the number of websites? Do you know how the spiders work?
3) Also, how about clicking on IV. Like, can I google retrogression, and then go to page 2, and then click on IV. Will that count? If it does, then we can all do that daily. All the bums that come here and don't pay, they can atleast do this.
I am bringing this up because I had been googling retrogression for a long time, and IV never came up.
Googler
02-16 04:24 PM
Note that early PD applications of all categories will be freed from the FBI Namecheck blackhole, so the old situation of not-stuck later PDs getting greencards because early PDs were stuck won't happen any more. That is what created the mad, lottery like situation. So there should be slow cutoff date movements in future barring yet another f&#$ up by USCIS.
When a category becomes "Unavailable" it means that the entire annual supply for that category has been used up for that fiscal year (which ends Sept 2008). Given the degree of the EB-3 ROW retrogression, I very very much doubt there will be ANY spillover from ROW to India. At present, DOS plans to move EB-2 India only if EB-1 India has excess visas. The quota for for EB-1 India is 2803 (including dependents) in any fiscal year. So let us consider some scenarios -- say half the EB-1 India are available, so 1401 are given to EB-2 India -- do I think there are 1401 EB-2 India applicants with dependents ahead of me -- average family size of 2.2 means approx 636 applicants? Yep! No doubt about it! Hell I'm sure that there are 2803 EB-2 India applicants ahead of me.
Remember also, that the DOL backlog was FINALLY cleared. All those unlucky people with PDs even earlier than mine were FINALLY able to file their I-485s. They are all in the mix now and deserve to get their greencard before I do.
The earlier situation with the FBI blackhole meant that USCIS could rob Peter (stuck w, early PD) to give greencards to Paul (not stuck w. late PD), hence the wild movements in cutoff dates and the idea that oh, my date will come any day. Now we will really feel the supply constraint, there simply aren't enough greencards to satisfy long retrogressed EB-3 ROW and the permanently oversubscribed countries. Which means that recapture is the ONLY that too partial solution for this mess. Everything we do should be towards achieving that aim.
And then there this piece of info from Ron Gotcher posted on Feb 14, 2008
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285
"Last night, at a meeting of the American Immigration Lawyer's Assocation Southern California chapter, Charles Oppenheim spoke. Mr. Oppenheim is the officer within the Visa Office tasked with calculating visa bulletin cutoff dates each month. He offered the following thoughts as to cutoff date movement in the upcoming months:
In April, India and China EB2 will be set at 12/01/2003
EB3 for India and China will slow down for the rest of the fiscal year."
I am riveted by this because I spoke to Oppenheim just the day before this meeting (he referred to it). This was the conversation in which he told me that at present EB-2 India would only get numbers leftover from EB-1 India -- the problem is he doesn't know either exactly how many EB-2 India adjudicated applications there are in any specific PD range -- so every month he makes wild guesses, with the intent of using up visas. So I guess at least as of 2/14/08 he thought moving the date to 12/1/03 would more than mop up whatever was leftover from EB-1 India. Given the end of the FBI boondoggle (the effects of which have not been quantified by Oppenheim or USCIS) I'd predict that even a date in early 2002 would be good enough to mop up. Let us see if he changes his mind by mid March.
When a category becomes "Unavailable" it means that the entire annual supply for that category has been used up for that fiscal year (which ends Sept 2008). Given the degree of the EB-3 ROW retrogression, I very very much doubt there will be ANY spillover from ROW to India. At present, DOS plans to move EB-2 India only if EB-1 India has excess visas. The quota for for EB-1 India is 2803 (including dependents) in any fiscal year. So let us consider some scenarios -- say half the EB-1 India are available, so 1401 are given to EB-2 India -- do I think there are 1401 EB-2 India applicants with dependents ahead of me -- average family size of 2.2 means approx 636 applicants? Yep! No doubt about it! Hell I'm sure that there are 2803 EB-2 India applicants ahead of me.
Remember also, that the DOL backlog was FINALLY cleared. All those unlucky people with PDs even earlier than mine were FINALLY able to file their I-485s. They are all in the mix now and deserve to get their greencard before I do.
The earlier situation with the FBI blackhole meant that USCIS could rob Peter (stuck w, early PD) to give greencards to Paul (not stuck w. late PD), hence the wild movements in cutoff dates and the idea that oh, my date will come any day. Now we will really feel the supply constraint, there simply aren't enough greencards to satisfy long retrogressed EB-3 ROW and the permanently oversubscribed countries. Which means that recapture is the ONLY that too partial solution for this mess. Everything we do should be towards achieving that aim.
And then there this piece of info from Ron Gotcher posted on Feb 14, 2008
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4285
"Last night, at a meeting of the American Immigration Lawyer's Assocation Southern California chapter, Charles Oppenheim spoke. Mr. Oppenheim is the officer within the Visa Office tasked with calculating visa bulletin cutoff dates each month. He offered the following thoughts as to cutoff date movement in the upcoming months:
In April, India and China EB2 will be set at 12/01/2003
EB3 for India and China will slow down for the rest of the fiscal year."
I am riveted by this because I spoke to Oppenheim just the day before this meeting (he referred to it). This was the conversation in which he told me that at present EB-2 India would only get numbers leftover from EB-1 India -- the problem is he doesn't know either exactly how many EB-2 India adjudicated applications there are in any specific PD range -- so every month he makes wild guesses, with the intent of using up visas. So I guess at least as of 2/14/08 he thought moving the date to 12/1/03 would more than mop up whatever was leftover from EB-1 India. Given the end of the FBI boondoggle (the effects of which have not been quantified by Oppenheim or USCIS) I'd predict that even a date in early 2002 would be good enough to mop up. Let us see if he changes his mind by mid March.
more...
krish2005
01-16 05:16 PM
Please read this article.
The Insightful Immigration Blog – Commentaries on Immigration Policy, Cases and Trends: NEW USCIS MEMO ON EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP FOR H-1B PETITIONS: IS IT A WAY TO KEEP CERTAIN WORKERS OUT? (http://cyrusmehta.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-uscis-memo-on-employer-employee.html)
I feel IV can join hands with AILA on this to help us in this situation.
Any new renewals or new H1 filings are bound to be denied unless its a direct employer vs employee relationship. Third party placement indications are bound to be targeted for denial!
We are literaly doomed. Given the slugglishness of the GC process this is bound to cripple us down.
I am feeling sad for those H1B guys who were deported out of Newark thanks to these crooked laws. The laws may be right in their perspective, but they do not understand the havoc it would have created in the lives of those who felt the impact.
I wish and pray for the good of all and those GC/H1B aspirants during these troubled times now and up ahead.
The Insightful Immigration Blog – Commentaries on Immigration Policy, Cases and Trends: NEW USCIS MEMO ON EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP FOR H-1B PETITIONS: IS IT A WAY TO KEEP CERTAIN WORKERS OUT? (http://cyrusmehta.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-uscis-memo-on-employer-employee.html)
I feel IV can join hands with AILA on this to help us in this situation.
Any new renewals or new H1 filings are bound to be denied unless its a direct employer vs employee relationship. Third party placement indications are bound to be targeted for denial!
We are literaly doomed. Given the slugglishness of the GC process this is bound to cripple us down.
I am feeling sad for those H1B guys who were deported out of Newark thanks to these crooked laws. The laws may be right in their perspective, but they do not understand the havoc it would have created in the lives of those who felt the impact.
I wish and pray for the good of all and those GC/H1B aspirants during these troubled times now and up ahead.
2010 gomez hot kissing scene,

Macaca
02-19 10:59 AM
Now is the time to donate money, a little bit of your time, a little effort to contact your lawmakers....
You better start donating NOW
The following meanings are from Meriam-Webster online dictionary (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/).
Meaning of donate (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/donate): to make a gift of; especially : to contribute to a public or charitable cause.
Meaning of contribute (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/contribute): to give or supply in common with others <contribute money to a cause>
a : to give a part to a common fund or store <contribute to a fund-raising campaign>
b : to play a significant part in bringing about an end or result <many players have contributed to the team's success>
By giving money to IV you are contributing (= helpting yourself) NOT donating (= helpfing someone else).
You better start donating NOW
The following meanings are from Meriam-Webster online dictionary (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/).
Meaning of donate (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/donate): to make a gift of; especially : to contribute to a public or charitable cause.
Meaning of contribute (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/contribute): to give or supply in common with others <contribute money to a cause>
a : to give a part to a common fund or store <contribute to a fund-raising campaign>
b : to play a significant part in bringing about an end or result <many players have contributed to the team's success>
By giving money to IV you are contributing (= helpting yourself) NOT donating (= helpfing someone else).
more...

sobyb
05-01 04:04 PM
Hi Keeme,
My post was not about double standards BUT about opposing terrorism, it doesn't matter if its LTTE, KHALISTAN, TALIBAN or any other organisation which terrorises the society. These terrorists outfits should be handled beyond any religious, linguistic or any other consideration.
Regarding support for common man/community, we should oppose any human rights violation against any individual/community, there shouldn't be any double standards BUT at the same time action against terrorist outfits should not be compromised.
My post was not about double standards BUT about opposing terrorism, it doesn't matter if its LTTE, KHALISTAN, TALIBAN or any other organisation which terrorises the society. These terrorists outfits should be handled beyond any religious, linguistic or any other consideration.
Regarding support for common man/community, we should oppose any human rights violation against any individual/community, there shouldn't be any double standards BUT at the same time action against terrorist outfits should not be compromised.
hair hot selena gomez scene kiss
mbartosik
12-13 11:45 AM
There may or may not be constitution grounds to challenge the law, I've thought about this too, however from a pragmatic point of view....
1) The money needed to pay the lawyers would likely be more than for lobbying. Importantly money for legal costs is best to be on hand -- i.e. good cash flow, otherwise you risk missing legal deadlines. It would mean diverting money from lobbying. If we were flush with cash e.g. every member paid just $100 per year this would work.
2) Even among members of congress that are behind us, several have reservations about removing country cap (although they are willing to raise it).
3) EB3 ROW is retrogressed anyway. India EB3 is about May 2001, and ROW EB3 Oct 2002. The effect of only removing country quota would be put EB3 generally at about Oct 2001.
The way to move forward for all is to increase total through put, e.g. raise caps, remove dependents from caps, recapture unused quota, tie caps to multiple of H1B quota. For ROW it would move steadily forward, and India move and then would jump forward every 4th quarter with massive spill over from ROW.
As I said I'm not against the idea in principle, just being pragmatic.
1) The money needed to pay the lawyers would likely be more than for lobbying. Importantly money for legal costs is best to be on hand -- i.e. good cash flow, otherwise you risk missing legal deadlines. It would mean diverting money from lobbying. If we were flush with cash e.g. every member paid just $100 per year this would work.
2) Even among members of congress that are behind us, several have reservations about removing country cap (although they are willing to raise it).
3) EB3 ROW is retrogressed anyway. India EB3 is about May 2001, and ROW EB3 Oct 2002. The effect of only removing country quota would be put EB3 generally at about Oct 2001.
The way to move forward for all is to increase total through put, e.g. raise caps, remove dependents from caps, recapture unused quota, tie caps to multiple of H1B quota. For ROW it would move steadily forward, and India move and then would jump forward every 4th quarter with massive spill over from ROW.
As I said I'm not against the idea in principle, just being pragmatic.
more...
mbawa2574
02-15 04:38 PM
Employers hire only based on talent, ROW people must have less marketable skills or not want to leave their countries and we need to teach the US on capitalist principles.
You are absolutely right, you didn't miss my point, you completely lost touch with reality.
People who keep asking that we just stop the discussion, tell me how we can focus on the issues with people telling us there r more of them here because they are smarter and more marketable. Is this their idea of how to bring us together?
I will say we are one. We can a fair system which allows skills to be a deciding cretaria for EB immigration not the country of origin. If you ask me I will say there should be no cap on total number of EB Immg. visas and no country of birth cap. You want equality so stop supporting discrimination first.
You are absolutely right, you didn't miss my point, you completely lost touch with reality.
People who keep asking that we just stop the discussion, tell me how we can focus on the issues with people telling us there r more of them here because they are smarter and more marketable. Is this their idea of how to bring us together?
I will say we are one. We can a fair system which allows skills to be a deciding cretaria for EB immigration not the country of origin. If you ask me I will say there should be no cap on total number of EB Immg. visas and no country of birth cap. You want equality so stop supporting discrimination first.
hot hot selena gomez kiss and tell
satyasaich
03-19 03:06 PM
For the record, when i left one of the Big 5, they still answered for 45 day letter, LC was approved, used for someone else (in Feb/07) who is in need.
How do i know? it's very simple. There were 63 LCs pending in Philadephia BEC, which are EB2s with a priority dates in Jan / Feb2002. Some of my colleagues who were with the same company already filed 140+485 last month.
Since this is a public forum, i can not give the name of the company
My company cancelled my labor process the day I resigned, tell me which big reputed company responded to a 45 day letter even when the candidate was not working with them, so that leaves us with companies like Cybersoft who filed multiple I-140 on one labor approval or there are people who are running parallel processes just to be safe and they are buying the sub. labor,so now even if the companies intention's are good,filling I-140 multiple times creates backlog in the service centers and then it is up to your fate if your file is picked up in the numerical order, in concurrent filling it was a race who got the the GC first the original beneficiary or the person who paid price for the same labor. Who are the people opposing substitution ban or the 45 day rule if you find them you will get your answers.
How do i know? it's very simple. There were 63 LCs pending in Philadephia BEC, which are EB2s with a priority dates in Jan / Feb2002. Some of my colleagues who were with the same company already filed 140+485 last month.
Since this is a public forum, i can not give the name of the company
My company cancelled my labor process the day I resigned, tell me which big reputed company responded to a 45 day letter even when the candidate was not working with them, so that leaves us with companies like Cybersoft who filed multiple I-140 on one labor approval or there are people who are running parallel processes just to be safe and they are buying the sub. labor,so now even if the companies intention's are good,filling I-140 multiple times creates backlog in the service centers and then it is up to your fate if your file is picked up in the numerical order, in concurrent filling it was a race who got the the GC first the original beneficiary or the person who paid price for the same labor. Who are the people opposing substitution ban or the 45 day rule if you find them you will get your answers.
more...
house selena gomez hot kiss,
.png)
Winner
09-23 01:36 PM
Has anybody really tried to get a mortgage recently? I have been denied by 8 lenders so far simply because I don't have a green card. Most lenders have tightened their underwriting guidelines. They will give mortgages only to U.S.Citizens or somebody who is a permanent resident aka having a green card. There are very very few lenders who will give mortgages to somebody on a visa and the rates may not be very favorable.
I used www.MemberhomeLoan.com
I used www.MemberhomeLoan.com
tattoo hot 2011 Selena Gomez - Kiss
PlainSpeak
01-13 03:12 PM
I think IV should get a new law introduced which changes the surplus visa trickle down policy so that equal number or visas gets distributed between EB3 & EB2. This law will have maximum possibility of getting passed.
Nuke buddy are you off your rocker. These guys will kill you for even suggesting it. I myselft have taken all kinds of abuses from everyone here and i myself had the presence of mind to not go there. Leave it . That law is the law. Of course it did hurt EB3 but what it did is take the unfair benefit that EB3 was getting because of wrong interpetation of the law. No all that is water under the bridge.
Nuke buddy are you off your rocker. These guys will kill you for even suggesting it. I myselft have taken all kinds of abuses from everyone here and i myself had the presence of mind to not go there. Leave it . That law is the law. Of course it did hurt EB3 but what it did is take the unfair benefit that EB3 was getting because of wrong interpetation of the law. No all that is water under the bridge.
more...
pictures 2011 selena gomez kiss and
texanguy
06-02 12:09 AM
Guys...can somebody tell me why they are not counting on EB1 & EB2 row numbers for the last quarter of 2009? Historically, these were the numbers which were transferred to oversubscribed countries, because of which priority dates well pushed way ahead. What's different this time? Even if USCIS works with tremendous efficiency, they cant really use those numbers before the quarter starts.
Nobody seems to notice this fact???
Nobody seems to notice this fact???
dresses and selena gomez hot kiss
vivid_bharti
09-04 11:20 AM
If you and other who have problems with this thread, don't like this discussion than why do you guys bother to come on this thread, just ignore it....This is not contributing to anything. I dont think oposing parties in this discussion will ever come to an agreement so what is the purpose of carrying on. Please close this and lets concentrate on something else.
more...
makeup Selena+gomez+hot+scene

mundada
07-22 10:24 AM
I received yesterday EAD renewal. Even though my priority date is not current, and the EAD was approved on 7/16, the EAD is valid for one year only. I talked to lawyer and she said giving 2 year EAD is at the USCIS' discretion. I am not sure what to read from this. Whether EB2 India would be current within a year or USCIS wants to make more money if renewals are charged. I am not sure whether I would be charged for renewal next year though.
Hope for the best!
Hope for the best!
girlfriend hot Selena Gomez amp;
Rohan99
08-03 01:13 AM
After reading all these post I checked their website...what a BS products,:mad: I have never heard of it, looks like directly from some factory in China
Giving such a products to kids can be harmful. When we buy stuff from proper store atleast we know that quality is met or someone is watching/monitoring it (like Mcdonalds recent recall)
One of the things that I've observed about these 'IBO's is that most often they are underachievers in general. Mostly staying home over the weekends, hardly any communication skills, no good friends (no your IBO partners are not your friends), low confidence and plain arrogance. They are asked not to take NO for an answer. So anything that you say against them annoys the hell outta them. I know I should not be using such derogatory language against any person but I seriously feel this corporation is plaguing our society big time.
I have a co-worker who downs at least 5-6 cans of their flagship product 'XS Energy Drink' everyday. He hardly moves from his desk all day so why in the world would he need an energy drink for? One day, the rest of the team confronted him and asked him if he even knew what was in the energy drink. He quickly got angry and snapped back "VITAMINS!!!". We were like WTF? Since when did energy drinks started to have vitamins in them? Finally, I showed him the contents of the drink: #1 Taurine, #2 Caffeine. So it's nothing but fukking Red Bull. And we all know 'Red Bull gives you wings!'. Wish it gave you brains too.
Another co-worker asked him if it'd be OK to give that drink to his 5 yo when he thought that it was alright for him to gulp gallons of it. He snapped again saying "OF COURSE! In fact she drinks small quantities of it everyday." A 5 year old kid drinking Red Bull. Can you beat that? Just coz this idiot wants to earn more points. That is when I got seriously pissed!
Giving such a products to kids can be harmful. When we buy stuff from proper store atleast we know that quality is met or someone is watching/monitoring it (like Mcdonalds recent recall)
One of the things that I've observed about these 'IBO's is that most often they are underachievers in general. Mostly staying home over the weekends, hardly any communication skills, no good friends (no your IBO partners are not your friends), low confidence and plain arrogance. They are asked not to take NO for an answer. So anything that you say against them annoys the hell outta them. I know I should not be using such derogatory language against any person but I seriously feel this corporation is plaguing our society big time.
I have a co-worker who downs at least 5-6 cans of their flagship product 'XS Energy Drink' everyday. He hardly moves from his desk all day so why in the world would he need an energy drink for? One day, the rest of the team confronted him and asked him if he even knew what was in the energy drink. He quickly got angry and snapped back "VITAMINS!!!". We were like WTF? Since when did energy drinks started to have vitamins in them? Finally, I showed him the contents of the drink: #1 Taurine, #2 Caffeine. So it's nothing but fukking Red Bull. And we all know 'Red Bull gives you wings!'. Wish it gave you brains too.
Another co-worker asked him if it'd be OK to give that drink to his 5 yo when he thought that it was alright for him to gulp gallons of it. He snapped again saying "OF COURSE! In fact she drinks small quantities of it everyday." A 5 year old kid drinking Red Bull. Can you beat that? Just coz this idiot wants to earn more points. That is when I got seriously pissed!
hairstyles Thealso try selena gomez hot
a1b2c3
06-01 02:12 PM
Guys,
I have been working here for 9 years and next year we plan to return back to India. I spoke to SSN customer service to find out my retirement and survivor benefits. Being an Indian citizen, all these are available only if me, or my dependants, have a valid residing status with the US, at the time of making the application. The contribution at this point is like getting a right to work. This is outrageous.
We all have been legally invited into this country for a work, and that means the US gov should protect our legal and fair interests. It is universally true that everyone works to protect his family. Now here is a case, where I have no right to my retirement money just because I dont have a legal resident status. Whose fault is this. I already made the application 6 years ago. If my home country does not have the comparable SSN structure, then return the money back? We will pay the taxes and take the money back. Our kids need it.
I dont know what is the appropriate channel to get this fixed. This appears more like human rights violation, or abuse. I am sure there are many in this forum who are in the same boat as I am. Can someone team up with me to do more research or share your discoveries.
To the US, this is what I got to say:
=======================
If you want to protect the jobs for your people, please do it. You have every right. But please dont dump the people you officially invited to augument the workforce of your country into the waters. Before you bring in additional workers to support your companies, do necessary corrections in your immigration policies to let them in only with green card. Dont strangulate their careers. Your existing policies have been burning the aspirations and careers of a lot of innocent people from India and China.
To those innocent legal foreign workers that have already gathered 40 points in SS, you owe them. They deserve citizenship, not green card. I know it is jumping across multitude of issues, but is it not fair.
Best wishes to you and sorry to hear this. I thought everyone was entitled to SSN after 10 years of work in the US.
Do you need to have a green card before you qualifiy to get your SSN back?
I have been working here for 9 years and next year we plan to return back to India. I spoke to SSN customer service to find out my retirement and survivor benefits. Being an Indian citizen, all these are available only if me, or my dependants, have a valid residing status with the US, at the time of making the application. The contribution at this point is like getting a right to work. This is outrageous.
We all have been legally invited into this country for a work, and that means the US gov should protect our legal and fair interests. It is universally true that everyone works to protect his family. Now here is a case, where I have no right to my retirement money just because I dont have a legal resident status. Whose fault is this. I already made the application 6 years ago. If my home country does not have the comparable SSN structure, then return the money back? We will pay the taxes and take the money back. Our kids need it.
I dont know what is the appropriate channel to get this fixed. This appears more like human rights violation, or abuse. I am sure there are many in this forum who are in the same boat as I am. Can someone team up with me to do more research or share your discoveries.
To the US, this is what I got to say:
=======================
If you want to protect the jobs for your people, please do it. You have every right. But please dont dump the people you officially invited to augument the workforce of your country into the waters. Before you bring in additional workers to support your companies, do necessary corrections in your immigration policies to let them in only with green card. Dont strangulate their careers. Your existing policies have been burning the aspirations and careers of a lot of innocent people from India and China.
To those innocent legal foreign workers that have already gathered 40 points in SS, you owe them. They deserve citizenship, not green card. I know it is jumping across multitude of issues, but is it not fair.
Best wishes to you and sorry to hear this. I thought everyone was entitled to SSN after 10 years of work in the US.
Do you need to have a green card before you qualifiy to get your SSN back?
ramus
07-04 09:03 AM
Thanks..
Could you look at the following report and try to find email of the reporter and let him/her know what happened with us.
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid.asp?id=68312&cat=Today's+Most+Popular+Stories&more=/news/newspopular.asp
Thanks..
We need multipal people working on different action items.. Lets spend our holiday doing something for us/IV.
also sent it to the drudge report...if he picks it up other talk show hots will pick it up too.
Could you look at the following report and try to find email of the reporter and let him/her know what happened with us.
http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid.asp?id=68312&cat=Today's+Most+Popular+Stories&more=/news/newspopular.asp
Thanks..
We need multipal people working on different action items.. Lets spend our holiday doing something for us/IV.
also sent it to the drudge report...if he picks it up other talk show hots will pick it up too.
kumar80
07-29 12:04 AM
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I had completed my BSc in computer science with 3 years & also completed my Masters(MCA) in computer science with 3 years.(both from India)
Total I have 6 years(3 yrs bachelors + 3 yrs masters) of education/qualification in Computer Science.
My labor has been approved & in that it is mentioned, position requires Masters degree.
Do I qualify for EB2 category?
I already filled I-140 in March 2008 under EB2.
I will really appreciate your response.
Thanks.
Hi GetGC08,
Do you have details of what kind of information was requested by USCIS? I have the same notice as yours when I check my I-140 status online. It was sent on July 28th 2008
Reply asap would be appreciated.
Thanks.
I had completed my BSc in computer science with 3 years & also completed my Masters(MCA) in computer science with 3 years.(both from India)
Total I have 6 years(3 yrs bachelors + 3 yrs masters) of education/qualification in Computer Science.
My labor has been approved & in that it is mentioned, position requires Masters degree.
Do I qualify for EB2 category?
I already filled I-140 in March 2008 under EB2.
I will really appreciate your response.
Thanks.
Hi GetGC08,
Do you have details of what kind of information was requested by USCIS? I have the same notice as yours when I check my I-140 status online. It was sent on July 28th 2008
Reply asap would be appreciated.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment