Thursday, June 30, 2011

ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine

images Ryan Reynolds 6 pack abs ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds has been
  • Ryan Reynolds has been



  • hasanuic
    05-09 10:49 AM
    Hello,

    The right of permanent residence fee is listed as $490 Canadian Dollars and $415 US Dollars in documents. But as per new rate, it is coming up as $435 USD. What should we do in this case?

    Thanks.





    wallpaper Ryan Reynolds has been ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds, the actor
  • Ryan Reynolds, the actor



  • AirWaterandGC
    05-09 11:04 PM
    Anyone with any comments on this, please share


    I do have my CA PR. Waiting for US GC, my CA PR clock is ticking. Once I am more than 3 years past in the CA PR card and if I still dont go to CA, I understand that my CA PR may not be renewed. My question is : Is is possible to at least enter CA for the last (during 5th) year of CA PR ? Also is it possible to re-apply for the CA PR once I am say 4 years done in my CA PR life without entering CA ? Gurus , please shed some light.

    On another note : I would request no one to make offensive remarks about a great country like Canada. It may not have as many opportunities as US has or be a lot more restricitve in providing licensure to some professionals, but please bear in mind that it has provided respect to some of us by making some of us it PR .... which the great US is still to bestow on us. Even when we have not contributed a single cent to CA or its economy while we have earned/contributed millions to the US / its economy.





    ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. quot;X-Men Origins: Wolverinequot;
  • quot;X-Men Origins: Wolverinequot;



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    09-12 09:13 PM
    Hey _TrueFacts,

    Will you stop the caste based shit here. F**k you a** yourself idiot. You are so called senior member shitting here idiot.


    Last nail in YSR�s coffin

    Jagan gets 3 choices: DyCM, mantri, PCC (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/india/Jagan-gets-3-choices-DyCM-mantri-PCC/articleshow/4997385.cms)





    2011 Ryan Reynolds, the actor ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds
  • Ryan Reynolds



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-27 08:59 AM
    Hi All,

    I currently have an EB3 March 2003 priority date labor I140 approved with my company. Recently, I wanted to move to consulting, sothat I can get my GC converted to EB2 as the dates are only 2 months apart. I have asked my company if they are willing to take me as a contractor once I am out of the company and go to a consulting company. They said that it should be fine, but they said if GC is the only purpose, they can try to do something about converting my existing labor to EB2. It's a very big fortune 500 company and they do all their labors in EB3. My question is:
    1. Can I re-apply another labor in EB2 for a position that qualifies in the same company and can port the existing EB3 priority date? Has anyone done this in the past?
    2. Can I use any prior priority date approved labor in the same company, even though my EB3 I140 is approved with the same company.

    3. Can I move to consulting company and reapply in EB2 with existing priority date and work for the same company that has my current labor.

    The company legal counsel said that they would come back to me with some answers this week, but I want to get second opinion from all of you in this regard. I have my Masters in 2000 and MBA in 2004 with 8 years experience and so EB2 qualification shouldn't be a problem

    Any help will be greatly appreciated!


    Thanks,

    Yes, you can move to another company with existing priority date. You still have to get LC and I-140 approved from new company but while filing 485, you can use old 140 priority date.



    more...


    ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. X-Men Origins: Wolverine hits
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine hits



  • jonty_11
    06-28 12:34 PM
    Another rumour is that this rumour abt mid month retro is being spread by lawyers..so that self-filers rush to file and make obvious mistakes and have to hire services of immi lawyers second time around.....!!!





    ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds is the #39;Green
  • Ryan Reynolds is the #39;Green



  • Legal
    07-21 08:13 PM
    The unused Employment Based visas will be added to the following year's Family Based visas.

    CAN ANY ONE BELIEVE THEY GAVE 10,326 "UNUSED" EB NUMBERS TO FAMILY BASED IN THE YEAR 2006?? AMAZING.

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf

    Another concern I have on your estimation is it looks like unlimited categories (immediate relatives) eat into the overall numbers. But it looks like FB is guaranteed minimum of 226,000 each year.



    more...


    ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds with Sandra
  • Ryan Reynolds with Sandra



  • patfanboston
    05-12 09:25 PM
    @venetian:

    I was not responding to the Sri Lankan issue - please don't read it as such. As I said, my comment was tangential to the discussion thread. I was just writing about my observation of the behavior and attitude of Tamils in general in India.

    @jerrome:

    Your point about MGR/Jayalalitha/Rajanikanth just proves my point. These people migrated to Tamil Nadu, made it their home and 'assimilated' by learning Tamil and considering themselves Tamil and showing their love for Tamil - they did not become famous in TN by propagating Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada. Now, if only you could provide some examples of the other way around - Tamils who migrated elsewhere and who made the host cultures proud. Can you?

    There definitely are Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada natives in TN - but without exception, they have 'Tamilized' themselves to a great extent to live a normal life. Is the converse true?





    2010 quot;X-Men Origins: Wolverinequot; ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds 6 pack abs
  • Ryan Reynolds 6 pack abs



  • muni_k
    07-08 06:44 PM
    I am in the 6th year of my H1b.expires end august 2008.I have applied for I-140 in may of 2008 after my labor got audited and finally approved in may2008.My labor application was in sept 2008.I can probably recapture the time spent outside the country to take it past 1 year of labor certificate application(in order to apply for H1b extension).can i avail of premium processing for my i140 to get a possible 3 year extension or not.to me it seems not given that as per USCIS website :

    USCIS is limiting Premium Processing Service for Form I-140 petitions that are filed on behalf of aliens:

    Whose sixth year will end within 60 days;
    Who are only eligible for a further extension of H-1B nonimmigrant status under section 104(c) of the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-first Century Act of 2000 (AC21); and
    Who are ineligible to extend their H-1B status under section 106(a) of AC21.
    Section 104(c) of AC21 permits applicants to extend their stay in H-1B nonimmigrant status in increments of up to three years, provided they are the beneficiary of an approved Form I-140 and an immigrant visa is not immediately available. Section 106(a) of AC21 permits applicants to extend their stay in H-1B nonimmigrant status in increments of up to one year, provided the Form I-140 petition or underlying labor certification has been pending for at least 365 days.



    more...


    ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds
  • Ryan Reynolds



  • FinalGC
    07-22 02:14 PM
    My experience with amway - Very close friend of mine joined amway once he came to US, and within a few weeks, tried it on me. And at the end, he branded me as closed minded person when I said no many times. Forgot the 4 year friendship and never called me for the past 7 years. Oh well, my wife keeps telling me, those who don't understand us cannot be good friends. And after seven years, I agree...

    Dude:

    I had a similar experience. One of my closest friends helped me come to US. We both were in school doing our MBA and there we both attended this new intriguing seminar to do business. Amazingly I stopped and he went on with it, unfortunately all I can say is I lost my good friend to Amway.

    He asked me why i was not interested, i said the complete motive of this business is to make money and nothing else, which I have a difficulty in doing. Yes, I want to work to make money and take joy in my work , but not just work for money....

    He became angry with me, after that and ever since never connected back. Recently he connected with me on Facebook, but that too looked like a cold contact......Yes it is true you loose friends through Amway.





    hair Ryan Reynolds ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. quot;X-Men Origins: Wolverinequot; US
  • quot;X-Men Origins: Wolverinequot; US



  • Roger Binny
    05-28 11:46 PM
    Problem is with out any attorney's support or making a case for them they cannot file it, stupid creativity by legal folks and these sweat shop clowns.

    Same thing happened with labor substitution, these clowns sold their labor certifications to just came in tards for a premium, and they got their GC's.

    Fr****ekkkkkin loop holes.



    more...


    ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Reynolds who appears
  • Reynolds who appears



  • another one
    09-23 06:17 PM
    few suggestions:

    1. can we add reference to a recent Greenspan wallstreet journal interview in which he said this could be the best immediate solution for increasing home sales.

    http://www.nysun.com/editorials/greenspans-solution/84056/

    2. mention somewhere in proposal that person should be employed with a US corp for something like at least > x years (to make it more real)





    hot X-Men Origins: Wolverine hits ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds FTW!
  • Ryan Reynolds FTW!



  • knowDOL
    05-19 09:44 AM
    August 2003 is a good PD if it were EB2 and you could have stayed with your company. I heard in this forum from someone that, if the person is Masters graduate and worked in related for three years they are exempt from cap even though they applied in EB3 category. If this is true, it is good for you to stay in your current company and not try substitution. If this is not true and if I were you I would have gone for substitution.

    What ever you do, do it with good terms with your current employer, so you can come back and join them and be able to use the 2003 PD, if some thing goes wrong with your substitution. If you leave the company and join something else, if you think that you cannot join them back, then it may not worth it. Again, it depends on your personal situation, if you don't have a spouse who is waiting for EAD to work, you should not be risking this.



    more...


    house ryan-reynolds ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds FTW!
  • Ryan Reynolds FTW!



  • u.misc
    01-14 10:12 AM
    This memo is a Blow Job to the anti-immigrant lobby and is politically motivated. Although this won't effect people using EAD but there are number of people who are waiting to file I-485 and would need to extend H1-Bs.

    Lets fight for the rights. A picture perfect example of "protectionism". This memo won't be a doom for Skilled workers but for USA.

    Skill have no boundaries and would find a way to success, if not in USA, somewhere else.





    tattoo Ryan Reynolds is the #39;Green ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine.



  • vkrishn
    07-27 11:04 PM
    Amway guys motto is to harass people even after you say NO and its been the same experienced by some of my friends and see similar ones in this thread as well. So again in plain english No means NO.. (If you did not understand what i said in plain english..)

    "If you are not interested why would they bother you?"
    Ask your amway friends/buddies and you are more than welcome to join them in the backseat of a police car with handcuffs.. :D..



    Nobody harassing anyone. You are doing it to yourself. If you are not interested why would they bother you?
    Arrested?? make me laugh...please go ahead.



    more...


    pictures Ryan Reynolds with Sandra ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool
  • Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool



  • valuablehurdle
    07-11 02:08 PM
    See

    www.canadaimmigrants.com





    dresses Ryan Reynolds FTW! ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Ryan Reynolds Heaps Praise On
  • Ryan Reynolds Heaps Praise On



  • vrbest
    07-31 03:40 PM
    Thank you samay for taking time to answer my question.
    My PD is Apr 06 EB3-India. I filed 485 on Jul 23, 2007.
    Can I continue working for Company B until GC is received? or should I join company C before that?

    Whats your EB3 PD. You can join company C anytime assuming that it has been more than six months since you filed your I-485. Company C can start the EB2 process should you choose to. However bear in mind that this process will also take some time.

    Originally Posted by vrbest View Post
    Hi,
    I am on H1B (7th year and got extended for 3 yrs) and applied 485, received EAD from company A (140 approved).

    I am asked to join Client by Company A due to some benefits both of us would receive. But Client wont support H1 so I need to use EAD.

    Since EB3 is in very bad situation, Can I file new Perm, 140 and port my PD for EB2 using Company C for future position? I have position, salary and exp required for EB2. When should I join Company C if I choose this route?

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    makeup Ryan Reynolds ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. ryan-reynolds
  • ryan-reynolds



  • GCKaMaara
    05-29 04:09 PM
    All those people who are saying let us inform USCIS, if 50% of them go home today and draft letter and post or email it, then that will be significant achievement for today. Emotional exchanges without any concrete plan after a bad news is norm here. Look at the past few bulletins. Let us do gandhigiri, let us do flower campaign, let us do rally, questiion is WHAT WE REALLY DO not "LET US".

    Five letter word: U N I T Y





    girlfriend X-Men Origins: Wolverine. ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. house X Men Origins Wolverine
  • house X Men Origins Wolverine



  • BMS
    07-03 06:47 PM
    sent to all foxnews email addr





    hairstyles Reynolds who appears ryan reynolds x men origins wolverine. Actor Ryan Reynolds portrays
  • Actor Ryan Reynolds portrays



  • Imm_Exploited
    07-25 12:22 AM
    OLDMONK - sam_i02 - BLIB

    Here is my $.02 (or maybe 200 cents)

    I am here since 2001 and my family joined me in 2002. I came here at a fairly grown up age and the reason for coming here is mainly for a better life for my family. I don't make enough money to be able to send and invest in India. In fact I was sent money (more than $10K) a few times from back home.

    But I do make enough money here to be able to live in a good house and have a couple of cars. In India I couldn't have dreamed of a second car (I did have a car in India) and it would have been impossible for my kids to have a car when they are 16. I know for sure I have secured the future of my kids better here in the US than what it could have been for them in India. We are educated people and we keep reading about the successes of the Ambani Borthers, Rahul Gandhi and others. Our family with average IQs and wealth can only read the news but can never have a chance to have a go and succeed like those BIG WIGS in India. Here in the US, we definitely have a chance, to become at least a millionaire before we retire. As for my kids, they could be rich at a much younger age.

    My PD is Oct. 2003 EB2 India (filed everything in June 2007) and I have sustained the wait for 4 years and I am willing to take on the stress for may be one more year for my family by which time we all should have our GCs. Moving to Canada? - I would rather start my own consulting company in Canada and go there once in a while (preferably in the summer) to enjoy the weather and to take care of my business.

    Sincerely - IE





    nozerd
    05-11 09:12 AM
    Folks,
    I just got back from Canada yesterday. I am a PR holder landed in 2005. I had gone for my 8-11 yrs H1 stamping. Needless to say this trip I was very vigilant and observant about Toronto. Here are some thoughts.

    1) When you enter Canada they will ask you to fill a customs/immigration form. On the form one question that is asked is " When were you last in Canada" also the form asks for your "current permanant address". So in my case I was last in Canada in May 2005 and I entered last week it aroused suspision. The officer asked me if I was within 2 to 5 yr room. I told him I was and I was using this trip to plan for our move. So after some questioning he let me in. I guess if that date was March 2007 instead of 2005 he may not have questioned me as much.

    2) As far as lifestyle and products there is no products not available there. Every food item and consumer good is available in Canada. The grocery stores and their shelves look the same. Since the population is low most iotems are made in US and imported. Only way to know its a Canadian market is because by law all products need to be marked in English and French.

    3) Malls etc are the same as US. Eaton Center or Vaughn Mills is no different then The Galleria or Katy Mills in Houston.

    4) Housing is what you pay for it. It is definitely more expensive than Texas and Southern US but cheaper than California or NY. Rents are cheaper in run down areas and expensive in good areas ( duh !). In a major commercial area in a middle class building I was quoted $ 1000 for a bachelor and $ 1,200 for a 1 bedroom apt but this was all bills paid.

    5) Jobs are fewer than US. Best thing to do is take a transfer with your company if they have offices there ( I know of 4 ppl who have done that). Basically if you have a US, Canadian or UK education you will be fine but iof your education is purely from India you may have a tougher time. A good option is to find a job in a border city and commute daily ( Windsor/Detroit or Foret Erie/Buffalo). I think this is a very good option if you can get a job in Detroit or Buffalo.

    6) Taxes are high. I was told by many that whatever taxes you pay in US double them. Sales tax is 15% in ON where it is 8% in TX. Income tax is also higher. Higher taxes are a fact of life in Canada (no ifs ands or buts). In return you have a country where there is no fiscal or budgetary deficit and a very well funded social security system ( unlike US). You also have benefits like 9 months paid maternity leave, a pmt every month for every child you have and medical benefits.

    7) Awesome public transport system. Gas is $ 1.04 or so a litrer when I was there. Insurance is expensivbe but not topo bad if you have a US license and good solid 5 yr US driving record. However its ridiculously high for non US or European immigrants.

    So bottom line Canada is not US and comparing it to US is not fair. However its the closesnt to the US you will get in any other country. Its everyones personal decision and no one forces anyone to apply or mopve there. One could always takje a vacation/leave of absense and go try for a job there. Or else work in detroit/buffalo. Now detroit/buffalo is in US can you find job there ??????? or are they doomed too because of proximity to Canada:rolleyes:





    syedajmal
    07-14 12:14 PM
    A little Background

    My Situation -
    My Labor (PERM) and I-140 (EB2) was filed and approved thru Company A ( Priority Date May/15/2006). I was laid off from "Company A" with my last day being Fri 3/23/2007 before I could file my 485 thru them. I started working for "Company B" beginning Mon 3/26/2007 for which I have an approved H1.

    Spouse Situation -
    My wife also has her Labor(EB3) and I-140 approved and 485 pending with a priority date Nov/2002. Her 485 receipt date is July/09/2007.

    While I was leaving "Company A" I did let them know about my Green Card processing and they did promise to help me out if there was anything required in the future.

    With the latest movement in dates, I would like to move ahead with the filing of my 485. I do have a couple of questions regarding what will be needed w.r.t my current situation.

    I would like to know you expert opinion/advice on what can be done in this situation so that I can move ahead with my 485.

    Thanks in advance for your time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11