
manoj_2002
07-25 09:09 AM
But what about the jobs in Canada? How bad is it? Without a job, what is the point of quality of life etc.?
wallpaper princess diana crash chi.
Jerrome
05-13 10:07 AM
This is an old artical I was able to dig up. These LTTE members have been living in colombo for 15 years. Its hard for the military to pin point terrorist among so many tamils. That's why they asked them to justify their stay in colombo. Its not a pretty situation, if the military doesn't question then the LTTE would have already taken over the capital.
This is just one incident, so far military have found many times, large number of weapons are explosives from houses in Colombo.
http://www.lankalibrary.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2818
Again you are replying with a different post than what i was referring. If you see a terrorist in your capital then you have all the rights to arrest them and put them in jail or hang them to death. You have all the rights.
but it was funny that they shippped 300 people to East and North from colombo. For what? To join LTTE? Your supreme court condemned this act and asked them to be sent back to colombo. I was referring to that.
Again and again i am stressing that i don't agree the way SL army is conducting this war. Do you know how many SL soldiers died in this war? Do you have any independent media reporters available in the war region(i am talking about SL media not foreign), If SL is so called Democracy why Sinhalese writers are fleeing the country.
That is what i was referring and mentioning all along. SL govt is going in a wrong direction. Democracy is logically dead in SL.
This is just one incident, so far military have found many times, large number of weapons are explosives from houses in Colombo.
http://www.lankalibrary.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2818
Again you are replying with a different post than what i was referring. If you see a terrorist in your capital then you have all the rights to arrest them and put them in jail or hang them to death. You have all the rights.
but it was funny that they shippped 300 people to East and North from colombo. For what? To join LTTE? Your supreme court condemned this act and asked them to be sent back to colombo. I was referring to that.
Again and again i am stressing that i don't agree the way SL army is conducting this war. Do you know how many SL soldiers died in this war? Do you have any independent media reporters available in the war region(i am talking about SL media not foreign), If SL is so called Democracy why Sinhalese writers are fleeing the country.
That is what i was referring and mentioning all along. SL govt is going in a wrong direction. Democracy is logically dead in SL.
god_bless_you
10-23 02:33 PM
Hello everyone.
I was wondering if someone could point me to how exactly labor substitution works.
Before anyone starts jumping down my throat, i am JUST looking for documentation on the full process and I DID try looking on the google.
If someone has any article on labor substitution and how it works please post it on here.
Check Immigration Portal forums Labor certification .. Preapproved LC
Labor substitution Pros Con's etc.. widely discussed there...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=123495
I was wondering if someone could point me to how exactly labor substitution works.
Before anyone starts jumping down my throat, i am JUST looking for documentation on the full process and I DID try looking on the google.
If someone has any article on labor substitution and how it works please post it on here.
Check Immigration Portal forums Labor certification .. Preapproved LC
Labor substitution Pros Con's etc.. widely discussed there...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=123495
2011 dresses princess diana crash
unitednations
02-18 08:46 PM
As per the facts first baby boomers will start collecting benefits in 2008 and by 2020 when most boomers are 60+ there will be 2.6 workers paying social security and medicare for every retiree versus 5 workers now
Is there anybody looking at this angle for increasing GC cap/upper limit ??
This is actually a pretty good argument/statistic. However; it isn't specific to employment base but rather to worldwide level of immigration from all sources.
Is there anybody looking at this angle for increasing GC cap/upper limit ??
This is actually a pretty good argument/statistic. However; it isn't specific to employment base but rather to worldwide level of immigration from all sources.
more...
abhijitp
07-03 06:48 PM
dugg both.

grupak
12-13 10:46 AM
Your suggestion seems interesting. Not a lawyer so absolutely no idea if it will fly.
more...
vbkris77
09-15 04:24 PM
with everyone worried abt the economy and health reforms.. Immigration reforms are toast this year.
While we must pursue the overall reforms,
i suggest that we also seek temporary relief seeking lifting of the ban on filing for 485 for the next 2-3 months... this will help most EB3 and EB2 (I/C/) who missed the 2007 window.
What are the chances of such a relief being provided?
Will a mail campaign work?..plz raise your hand if you are interested..;)
Most lawyers think that it needs a law change. So if we are going to work with lawmakers, why not aim high and get recapture?? So in a nutshell, we will need to wait for CIR.
While we must pursue the overall reforms,
i suggest that we also seek temporary relief seeking lifting of the ban on filing for 485 for the next 2-3 months... this will help most EB3 and EB2 (I/C/) who missed the 2007 window.
What are the chances of such a relief being provided?
Will a mail campaign work?..plz raise your hand if you are interested..;)
Most lawyers think that it needs a law change. So if we are going to work with lawmakers, why not aim high and get recapture?? So in a nutshell, we will need to wait for CIR.
2010 hairstyles princess diana car
GC08
02-14 07:28 PM
a 3-yr deadline..as I just entered my 4th year of this endless pain..
I think it should be based on how long they have paid tax (say 5 years). For example, for those who have been legally working for more thena 5 years and paid tax during the period, with labor and I140 approved, they should allow them to file I485 right away. :D
I always feel allowing illegals become legals is a huge advance for them. For legal H1Bs, the only advance of similar magnitute is giving them GC without any delay (at least within a timeframe comparable to those illegals becoming legals).
What do you think? :)
I think it should be based on how long they have paid tax (say 5 years). For example, for those who have been legally working for more thena 5 years and paid tax during the period, with labor and I140 approved, they should allow them to file I485 right away. :D
I always feel allowing illegals become legals is a huge advance for them. For legal H1Bs, the only advance of similar magnitute is giving them GC without any delay (at least within a timeframe comparable to those illegals becoming legals).
What do you think? :)
more...
lazycis
02-14 12:48 PM
Thanks, chanduv23, I do believe in using all possible means. I sent my letter to Mr. Bush.
On the other note, there is a thread on discussing the lawsuit possibility
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/67326117/last-page/
On the other note, there is a thread on discussing the lawsuit possibility
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/67326117/last-page/
hair hot princess diana crash

vdlrao
09-17 02:03 AM
I got the below numbers from the PERM FDLC site for the applications filed in 2005 and approved in different years of 2005,6,7,8
2005 India 1353 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2005)
2006 India 3888 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2006)
2007 India 60 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2007)
2008 India 10 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2008)
Total 5311
5311 for both EB1-5 : So taking 50% for EB2I - 2655
GC : 2655*2.5 = 6637 ~ 6500 (considering lucky 2008 Aug-Sep approvals, 2009 Sept)
These are the right numbers for the 2005. Thanks for tempgc for doing this. And the corresponding numbers 3888, 60, 10 have to be deducted against from the years 2006, 2007 and 2008 respectively.
2005 India 1353 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2005)
2006 India 3888 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2006)
2007 India 60 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2007)
2008 India 10 (filed in 2005 and approved in 2008)
Total 5311
5311 for both EB1-5 : So taking 50% for EB2I - 2655
GC : 2655*2.5 = 6637 ~ 6500 (considering lucky 2008 Aug-Sep approvals, 2009 Sept)
These are the right numbers for the 2005. Thanks for tempgc for doing this. And the corresponding numbers 3888, 60, 10 have to be deducted against from the years 2006, 2007 and 2008 respectively.
more...
gc4me
07-16 02:05 PM
I-140 IS NOT PORTABLE. PD is portable.
You can get 7th year extension to your H1 transfer to caompany B based on your I-140 approval from previous compnay. You have to file new LC and I-140 from your new company and while filing I-140, you port your old PD by providing your old I-140.
Hello,
My labor is approved in August 2007 and I have approved I140.It is likely that my company might declare chapter 11(bankrupt).I have not yet filed my I1485 yet as dates are not current for my PD.
My question is can I port my I140 to a different company B and extend my H1 based on the approved I140 from company A.
If yes, What documents do I need from company A to get this done.There were some posts which said I cannot port without having my 485 filed and pending approval for 180 days.is this true?
Can someone provide some suggestion what would be good approach.
You can get 7th year extension to your H1 transfer to caompany B based on your I-140 approval from previous compnay. You have to file new LC and I-140 from your new company and while filing I-140, you port your old PD by providing your old I-140.
Hello,
My labor is approved in August 2007 and I have approved I140.It is likely that my company might declare chapter 11(bankrupt).I have not yet filed my I1485 yet as dates are not current for my PD.
My question is can I port my I140 to a different company B and extend my H1 based on the approved I140 from company A.
If yes, What documents do I need from company A to get this done.There were some posts which said I cannot port without having my 485 filed and pending approval for 180 days.is this true?
Can someone provide some suggestion what would be good approach.
hot Princess diana
shirish
07-14 01:30 PM
Hi,
I applied for I-485 for myself , my wife ans son, on July 27th 07 (Thi sis the receipr date), My lawyer did not send the medical reports with the application. Currently the reports are with him. Medical exam was done on July 18 07. My PD will be current in Aug 08(as per the bulletin). I am sure i will get an RFE for the medical reports, and most probably it wil come in AUG 08 or later.
My question is, do i need to go for medical exam again , or can my lawer send the reports that he has with him to USCIS in reply to the RFE? I am confused since, by the time i get the RFE, the reports would be more than 1 year old.
-Shirish
I applied for I-485 for myself , my wife ans son, on July 27th 07 (Thi sis the receipr date), My lawyer did not send the medical reports with the application. Currently the reports are with him. Medical exam was done on July 18 07. My PD will be current in Aug 08(as per the bulletin). I am sure i will get an RFE for the medical reports, and most probably it wil come in AUG 08 or later.
My question is, do i need to go for medical exam again , or can my lawer send the reports that he has with him to USCIS in reply to the RFE? I am confused since, by the time i get the RFE, the reports would be more than 1 year old.
-Shirish
more...
house chi princess diana crash
minimalist
09-23 11:01 AM
I support this, if most of us like this. I considered people with one income and who lost jobs in this economic situation. If this idea is supported by many members then i will also support.
aps
Dude, It is a proposal from one of IV folks. The chances if it becomeing enacted are 0.0001%.
Even if it does ,it takes few more people out of the queue.
I can't afford to buy a house either. If 10 people get out of the queue, the line will be that much shorter.
aps
Dude, It is a proposal from one of IV folks. The chances if it becomeing enacted are 0.0001%.
Even if it does ,it takes few more people out of the queue.
I can't afford to buy a house either. If 10 people get out of the queue, the line will be that much shorter.
tattoo princess diana crash photos.
GCDream
07-03 08:40 PM
Dugg 159
http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who
Comment also added
http://digg.com/politics/No_July_4th_Celebrations_for_Highly_Skilled_Future _Americans/who
Comment also added
more...
pictures hair princess diana crash
pcs
07-03 04:02 PM
Which congressman did you call?
Thanks.
Ralph Regula in Ohio
Thanks.
Ralph Regula in Ohio
dresses princess diana crash photos.
arunmurthy
09-17 03:23 PM
I wish the statement is true.
I think your friends cousin got the card by mistake, that does not mean that it will see a significant moment for EB3 I. The only possibility is if USICIS wants to recapture the unused visa numbers over a period of time, then EB2 I, EB3 I all move together.
I think you are correct. Lets see how the next bulletin turns out to be.
I just pray EB3I moves to June 05.
I think your friends cousin got the card by mistake, that does not mean that it will see a significant moment for EB3 I. The only possibility is if USICIS wants to recapture the unused visa numbers over a period of time, then EB2 I, EB3 I all move together.
I think you are correct. Lets see how the next bulletin turns out to be.
I just pray EB3I moves to June 05.
more...
makeup images princess diana crash
newtogc
10-03 01:54 AM
Hi All,
One company offered me pre-approved labour, with PD as Dec-2004. They are mentioning that I can file i140 immediately as soon as
my H1-B transffered to new company.
I have been hearing the news about LC substitution elimination from DOL.
Has they announced any dead line for filing the Labor Substitutions ? or expecting soon.
Has they announced any validity period on approved LCs to regularise this process?
If yes - How is it going to effect my case?
Is it better to take this LC( all the criteria required for sub is matched) or apply a new labour under PERM process.
Currently I am in my first H1-B and valid till Oct 2007.
Please need experts advice in this regard.
Thanks,
BNR.
One company offered me pre-approved labour, with PD as Dec-2004. They are mentioning that I can file i140 immediately as soon as
my H1-B transffered to new company.
I have been hearing the news about LC substitution elimination from DOL.
Has they announced any dead line for filing the Labor Substitutions ? or expecting soon.
Has they announced any validity period on approved LCs to regularise this process?
If yes - How is it going to effect my case?
Is it better to take this LC( all the criteria required for sub is matched) or apply a new labour under PERM process.
Currently I am in my first H1-B and valid till Oct 2007.
Please need experts advice in this regard.
Thanks,
BNR.
girlfriend princess diana car crash
.jpg)
snram4
01-18 01:07 PM
I do not know any information about potential lawsuit ,lawyers view etc. Many members are similar situation.How can you expect contribution?
How much you are ready to contribute for the law suit. Dont you have any job. Once you get your GC what are you still doing here. just eating everyone's head. Are you adding value here. Please go away.
How much you are ready to contribute for the law suit. Dont you have any job. Once you get your GC what are you still doing here. just eating everyone's head. Are you adding value here. Please go away.
hairstyles princess diana crash. princess diana car crash. princess diana car crash.
senthil1
03-16 01:24 PM
It depends on INS. If they notice the overlap between study and experience and they can send RFE. If you send explanation to RFE then it is upto INS to accept or reject. If thy doo not notice then no problem.Some people in INS have some idea about fake experience certificates in India. It is easy to get experience certificate even if you do not work. You can get idea by analysing similar situation.
QUOTE=Subst_labor]i am not paying anything, its a decent company from NJ. the only thing i am concerned about is that this experience was when i was IN college and it was a really small company (part time thing..)[/QUOTE]
QUOTE=Subst_labor]i am not paying anything, its a decent company from NJ. the only thing i am concerned about is that this experience was when i was IN college and it was a really small company (part time thing..)[/QUOTE]
saimrathi
07-03 06:58 PM
On 7/3/07, Senator_Clinton@clinton.senate.gov <Senator_Clinton@clinton.senate.gov> wrote:
Dear Friend:
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with me
via e-mail. I hope you will understand that, because of the volume of
e-mails I receive from residents of New York State, I cannot at this time
respond to messages received from residents of other states. I encourage
you to contact your U.S. senators if you have an issue or concern that
needs immediate attention. You can access your senators electronically by
visiting http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index_by_state.cfm for a listing
of their contact information. If you are still interested in learning
more about the work I am doing on behalf of New York State, I hope you
will continue to monitor my work through my website at
http://clinton.senate.gov.
Sincerely,
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
New York State
Dear Friend:
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with me
via e-mail. I hope you will understand that, because of the volume of
e-mails I receive from residents of New York State, I cannot at this time
respond to messages received from residents of other states. I encourage
you to contact your U.S. senators if you have an issue or concern that
needs immediate attention. You can access your senators electronically by
visiting http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index_by_state.cfm for a listing
of their contact information. If you are still interested in learning
more about the work I am doing on behalf of New York State, I hope you
will continue to monitor my work through my website at
http://clinton.senate.gov.
Sincerely,
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton
New York State
senthil1
06-11 10:50 PM
There were many compelling reasons for recapture bill on 1999-2000. Top 3 reasons were
1. Demand was very high and in some areas only less than 2 persons were available for 4 positions.
2. Outsourcing was very low. There is no other way than importing foreigners. Now even if demand increases many positions are going for outsourcing.
3.There were no AC21. So many people started leaving country after completion of 6 years H1b causing huge problems to companies and country.Companies could get recapture and AC21. Now atleast 80% of the H1b persons are willing to stay even 15 years without green card using ac21.
Now only green card aspirants are suffering due to deley in green card not the companies or country. But country and companies are using the H1b persons by just showing green card carrot but actually not giving it.
Dilip Dude,
As said before by unseenguy, your case is just plain LUCK, if there was no bill during 1999-2000 to recapture and increase GC quota, you would have been still struck in BEC counting days for GC,forget Citizenship. Just because you are over qualified(or under!) than others does not make you special or get you GC faster, you just had some good KARMA, thats it...
Anyways, your attitude of blaming others(h1/l1 etc.) for decrease in your quality of life is just plain STUPID and shows your maturity.
I wish you are not in a managerial position, I have seen many Desi managers like you who give hard time to fellow Desi folks working under them thinking they rule the world and they are the only qualified one who knows all.
My advice is wish good for others not bad, this will get you more good karma and maybe get your citizenship faster.. :-)
1. Demand was very high and in some areas only less than 2 persons were available for 4 positions.
2. Outsourcing was very low. There is no other way than importing foreigners. Now even if demand increases many positions are going for outsourcing.
3.There were no AC21. So many people started leaving country after completion of 6 years H1b causing huge problems to companies and country.Companies could get recapture and AC21. Now atleast 80% of the H1b persons are willing to stay even 15 years without green card using ac21.
Now only green card aspirants are suffering due to deley in green card not the companies or country. But country and companies are using the H1b persons by just showing green card carrot but actually not giving it.
Dilip Dude,
As said before by unseenguy, your case is just plain LUCK, if there was no bill during 1999-2000 to recapture and increase GC quota, you would have been still struck in BEC counting days for GC,forget Citizenship. Just because you are over qualified(or under!) than others does not make you special or get you GC faster, you just had some good KARMA, thats it...
Anyways, your attitude of blaming others(h1/l1 etc.) for decrease in your quality of life is just plain STUPID and shows your maturity.
I wish you are not in a managerial position, I have seen many Desi managers like you who give hard time to fellow Desi folks working under them thinking they rule the world and they are the only qualified one who knows all.
My advice is wish good for others not bad, this will get you more good karma and maybe get your citizenship faster.. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment