pappu
02-23 05:58 PM
Jai Ho !
Congrats to Rahman.
Congrats to Rahman.
wallpaper monkeys with machine guns
kumhyd2
07-18 07:41 PM
The growing no of posts on this thread seems to indicate this as a bigger problem than was thought of. I guess many people just get in here before the marriage with the plans of settling in career and then get married
But they finally end up to take a decision on choosing one
Green Card ?
or
Spouse ?
But they finally end up to take a decision on choosing one
Green Card ?
or
Spouse ?

arunmohan
01-21 05:56 PM
Like you I had been waiting since 2005 (when my labor and I 140 got approved) for my PD to be current. Now that its been current since October 1, 2008 and even had been current in few months in early 2008 I realize that its just one more wait.
Nothing is going top happen by increasing quota unless USCIS speeeds up processing and decised to process based on a documented criteia (right now its completely random as TSC and NSC are out of synch and neither seems to follow any sequence of PD, ND or RD).
Me and others like me have been waiting since 2001 and we are still stuck even though PD is current. We have a special thread for us who are pre OCt 2001 PD and are still waiting. So if anything focus on getting USCIS to process orderly and efficiently. If you increase quota but dont change USCIS behaviour you will be worse off.
Hello nozerd
Call your local congressman or Congresswoman and Senator. They will help your case. My friend was in same situation and they helped him. He got his GC in 2 months after calling his congressman.
Hello All:
This is a very sad for EB3, there is no movement since 2004 Dec except 2007 fiasco. Our best option is right now to send a letter to local congress member and Senator. Tell your story in the letter. When did you come, what is your investment, future investment, career stagnant and our life is hanging in the middle of no-where. I will suggest to everyone to send the same letter to Local news paper also. At least you will see some kind reponse from politician here. I have alwyas receive a response from house members and senators. I think we should send the same letter to Ombudsman too. This is my thoughts. If gorup have some other idea. Please let us know.
Nothing is going top happen by increasing quota unless USCIS speeeds up processing and decised to process based on a documented criteia (right now its completely random as TSC and NSC are out of synch and neither seems to follow any sequence of PD, ND or RD).
Me and others like me have been waiting since 2001 and we are still stuck even though PD is current. We have a special thread for us who are pre OCt 2001 PD and are still waiting. So if anything focus on getting USCIS to process orderly and efficiently. If you increase quota but dont change USCIS behaviour you will be worse off.
Hello nozerd
Call your local congressman or Congresswoman and Senator. They will help your case. My friend was in same situation and they helped him. He got his GC in 2 months after calling his congressman.
Hello All:
This is a very sad for EB3, there is no movement since 2004 Dec except 2007 fiasco. Our best option is right now to send a letter to local congress member and Senator. Tell your story in the letter. When did you come, what is your investment, future investment, career stagnant and our life is hanging in the middle of no-where. I will suggest to everyone to send the same letter to Local news paper also. At least you will see some kind reponse from politician here. I have alwyas receive a response from house members and senators. I think we should send the same letter to Ombudsman too. This is my thoughts. If gorup have some other idea. Please let us know.
2011 I don#39;t think monkeys would

styrum
02-08 12:20 PM
I myself don't quite understand how exactly education and years of experience are translated into years of SVP. When on my PERM I had MS +5 years of experience required, they said on the denial notice: "The total time time for education, training, and experience entered on Form ETA 9089 equals 5". Which exceeds maximum of 4 years for level 7 (zone IV) and that's why they denied it (again, despite I didn't claim that that the requirements are "normal"). Apparently this 5 is not just experience years, nor just years of education. Does somebody understand how exactly the SVP time is calculated from degree and experience?
more...

Almond
01-02 07:47 PM
Thanks Almond. At this point, I am hoping USCIS will at least allow me to change jobs (remember - I am on 7th year H1b - approved I-140, did not apply for I-485 due to retro). some members here said this is possible and some other members said I cannot do this. so I am confused if I can do this or not. If at all USCIS lets me do this, it would be great if I can find a new employer who can do EB-2. I am praying to God to help me while I try this route. I am not asking too much here... am I ?
No, not at all. It's perfectly normal to want to advance in life and to want to move on to better things. I think the best thing to do right now would be to go for a consultation with an immigration lawyer. Or, if you cannot afford it maybe you can schedule an InfoPass appointment and ask the rep there what your options are. But I'd say a lawyer would be the best option.
No, not at all. It's perfectly normal to want to advance in life and to want to move on to better things. I think the best thing to do right now would be to go for a consultation with an immigration lawyer. Or, if you cannot afford it maybe you can schedule an InfoPass appointment and ask the rep there what your options are. But I'd say a lawyer would be the best option.
go_guy123
08-05 05:02 PM
For people feeling depressed about Green Card retrogression, Job insecurity and prospect of EB reform etc watch this video ....truely inspiring (atleast for me).
Apologies if you have seen this before.
YouTube - Man with no legs and arms - Inspiring story (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQPmY4nIjVE&feature=related)
Apologies if you have seen this before.
YouTube - Man with no legs and arms - Inspiring story (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQPmY4nIjVE&feature=related)
more...

spicy_guy
07-03 06:29 PM
Dear Mr. President: Immigration Reform Won’t Be Enough To Stop The Brain Drain (http://techcrunch.com/2010/07/03/dear-mr-president-immigration-reform-won%E2%80%99t-be-enough-to-stop-the-brain-drain/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher)
2010 Monkey photos
survivor007007
09-09 09:55 AM
Did you get copy of approval notice for I-140? I mean I-797 approval notice for I-140.
I got only I-140 application copy with labor and not the approval notice with the help of FOIA.
You're welcome.
Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)
I got only I-140 application copy with labor and not the approval notice with the help of FOIA.
You're welcome.
Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)
more...

java_jaggu
06-18 11:13 AM
I have a feeling that they will HAVE To process EAD's in 90 days( that's what the current rule says ) or reinstate the Interim EAD's - terminating Interim EAD seems like the dumbest move they ever made. If either of these doesn't happen, lawsuits are sure to follow. So, don't worry too much about it my friend.
hair MONKEYS WITH MACHINE GUNS #0
seahawks
09-22 03:53 AM
First it wasn't 1000, we had over 2000 people registered and many joined after or did not register. So please don't say 1000, it is extremely painful for everyone who attended to be considered as "not counted".
1. Politically having a rally in D.C makes it more visible for all the law makers there. Laws/amendments and all the political activity happens there. Rallies else where would make it to one or two news cycle but won't be remembered after wards.
2. Meeting lawmakers, staff from various constituents wrapped around an event like a rally helps a lot in getting the message across. It raises a lot of awareness.
3. I would have agreed with you that numbers like 100,000 matters, but after being there and seeing the amazing capabilities of IV to organize meetings and having members meet over 100+ meetings with law makers, staff, talking to to them, sharing personal stories, advertisement and media campaigns around D.C has convinced me that it has and will make a difference! Personally for me, it was an eye opener on how the system works and I totally understood exactly why IV leaders set it up this way just by being around and them for a few days!
1. Politically having a rally in D.C makes it more visible for all the law makers there. Laws/amendments and all the political activity happens there. Rallies else where would make it to one or two news cycle but won't be remembered after wards.
2. Meeting lawmakers, staff from various constituents wrapped around an event like a rally helps a lot in getting the message across. It raises a lot of awareness.
3. I would have agreed with you that numbers like 100,000 matters, but after being there and seeing the amazing capabilities of IV to organize meetings and having members meet over 100+ meetings with law makers, staff, talking to to them, sharing personal stories, advertisement and media campaigns around D.C has convinced me that it has and will make a difference! Personally for me, it was an eye opener on how the system works and I totally understood exactly why IV leaders set it up this way just by being around and them for a few days!
more...
EkAurAaya
05-13 05:16 PM
This whole discussion is really silly... I'm glad IV leadership is not self centered, atleast from what i see they think about the community on the whole.
Lets put all these fruitless arguments to rest... the ROW vs India/China, Nurses vs Others, EB1 vs EB2 vs EB3!
I'm EB3 India and I have no one to blame but me for being in EB3 (I'm certainly qualified to be in EB2 but I chose to stick around with the same company for the very reason we all are here on this forum... i.e GC)
For those who think its unfair... rather then sulking about it... do something and move to EB2 if you cant wait any longer... or at least support IV in their efforts.
Lets put all these fruitless arguments to rest... the ROW vs India/China, Nurses vs Others, EB1 vs EB2 vs EB3!
I'm EB3 India and I have no one to blame but me for being in EB3 (I'm certainly qualified to be in EB2 but I chose to stick around with the same company for the very reason we all are here on this forum... i.e GC)
For those who think its unfair... rather then sulking about it... do something and move to EB2 if you cant wait any longer... or at least support IV in their efforts.
hot Labels: Guns, Monkeys
aviko21
11-04 09:24 PM
A bank wire from any bank in India is the simplest and cheapest way for you if you don;t have or need an nre/nro a/c. The limit has or is being raised to $200,000 from $100,000.
Also for tax purposes in USA, you can get a gift of $200,000 from your parents and upto $12000 anually from other people without a tax incident up here.(completely unrelated info to your current wire)
Also u can wire from any bank in India.
One simple suggestion which is less comlicated than all those above.
BTW you don't need rbi clearance.
You can send an overseas wire from india through your bank a/c where the cost would be minimal( only exchange rate diff and cost of wire($25-50).
Your parents can safely gift you $100,000 a year. Your bank only would need a letter from them saying its a gift.
I have tried this to repatriate my assets and it works all the time.
No need to open nre or nro a/c or anything.
ps. don;t entertain any solicitation on this site for reverse hawala or anyhthing as you don;t know who will cheat you!
just my 2 cents
Also for tax purposes in USA, you can get a gift of $200,000 from your parents and upto $12000 anually from other people without a tax incident up here.(completely unrelated info to your current wire)
Also u can wire from any bank in India.
One simple suggestion which is less comlicated than all those above.
BTW you don't need rbi clearance.
You can send an overseas wire from india through your bank a/c where the cost would be minimal( only exchange rate diff and cost of wire($25-50).
Your parents can safely gift you $100,000 a year. Your bank only would need a letter from them saying its a gift.
I have tried this to repatriate my assets and it works all the time.
No need to open nre or nro a/c or anything.
ps. don;t entertain any solicitation on this site for reverse hawala or anyhthing as you don;t know who will cheat you!
just my 2 cents
more...
house guns/sharks/thumb monkeys,
paskal
04-09 04:41 PM
you are welcome to vent your frustration too...
I am from India and I agree this whole thing is overdone
But let people release their steam, you release yours. India is just a euphimism here for your native country
you can alos of course ignore the thread like i did for the longest time.
mainly, let's just try to be nice to each other, and try not to vent on others.
I am from India and I agree this whole thing is overdone
But let people release their steam, you release yours. India is just a euphimism here for your native country
you can alos of course ignore the thread like i did for the longest time.
mainly, let's just try to be nice to each other, and try not to vent on others.
tattoo monkeys Animals+with+guns+

jethro11
08-19 02:47 PM
Hi,
I e-mailed and faxed the green card recapture bill support campaign to the KY senators and rep:
Sen Mitch McConnell
Sen Jim Bunning
Rep Ron Lewis
I am mailing out the letters to them tomorrow. Will keep you all posted if they reply.
I e-mailed and faxed the green card recapture bill support campaign to the KY senators and rep:
Sen Mitch McConnell
Sen Jim Bunning
Rep Ron Lewis
I am mailing out the letters to them tomorrow. Will keep you all posted if they reply.
more...
pictures animals with guns. funny
reddog
02-23 11:06 AM
I just dont get it. A.R Rehman has been doing amazing work for ages now and it needed a British movie to take him to the world stage. Really, his work in Dil Se...was way better than what he did in Slumdog.
Bollywood sucks and how!!! They need to figure out how they can take their cinema to the world audience. They've been failing miserably in promoting their movies in the west. Americans welcome change and encourage talent always and our bollywood producers/directors need to tap that.
Well, if Hollywood had any needs of his kind of music, they wont stop. they will go and hire people from anywhere in the world if the film required it.
plus, please do not forget that the US makes music that is appreciated the world over. so, there is no shortage of talent here or in europe which is easily accessible to producers here.
and why does AR rahman need to be appreciated by the hollywood guys for us to feel better. We feel better cos he was recognized, time does not matter.
This film had an indian backdrop and the director felt comfortable to go with the local talent, one of the best in the world and still local. win-win
also, the class of music that south asia produces is completely different from the taste of music that the europeans had.
Globalization is changing that. and yesterday night was a proof of that.
Bollywood sucks and how!!! They need to figure out how they can take their cinema to the world audience. They've been failing miserably in promoting their movies in the west. Americans welcome change and encourage talent always and our bollywood producers/directors need to tap that.
Well, if Hollywood had any needs of his kind of music, they wont stop. they will go and hire people from anywhere in the world if the film required it.
plus, please do not forget that the US makes music that is appreciated the world over. so, there is no shortage of talent here or in europe which is easily accessible to producers here.
and why does AR rahman need to be appreciated by the hollywood guys for us to feel better. We feel better cos he was recognized, time does not matter.
This film had an indian backdrop and the director felt comfortable to go with the local talent, one of the best in the world and still local. win-win
also, the class of music that south asia produces is completely different from the taste of music that the europeans had.
Globalization is changing that. and yesterday night was a proof of that.
dresses monkeys, guns crazy
miguy
05-25 09:12 AM
75% of the people (close to 1000 people) where I work are consultants thro (US contracting companies, tcs, infosys, etc)....we are called supplemental workers here......if this bill passes, all of us would have to stop working.....I am sure there are other companies exactly in the same boat....whats gonna happen to this country? how will the businesses run?.....this is insane
more...
makeup pictures of monkeys with guns.
apnair2002
04-11 06:04 PM
>>>>>>>
girlfriend Beer-drinking monkey funny
gk_2000
04-19 10:37 AM
Again the same Obama moonwalk show? No thanks. I dont think anybody will buy the ticket
hairstyles Monkey Guard
gcnirvana
10-12 03:45 PM
I heard it in NPR couple of days ago that it starts Nov 13th. They were talking about Physicians trying to push for a Medicare pay increase during the lame duck session. Aren't they getting paid more than enuf :mad:
does anyone have any idea when the lame duck session is scheduled to take place?
does anyone have any idea when the lame duck session is scheduled to take place?
floridasun
01-01 07:17 PM
The price of GC is what you assign to it. The value of GC is not what other people tell you it is. If you get depressed, make your life hell - it's because you chose it. My PD is 2010 in EB2 and I came here in 2004. I know what I'm getting into and it's my decision so I won't fret about it or get depressed. GC is just a document, it should not define you or your life.
Enjoy time with your Family, wife, kids - it's priceless.....a new sports car will also help. Life is a great gift and will have ups and downs....don't let GC define who you are. I rejected filing in EB3 3 years back with a big 4 consulting firm and changed jobs. I also feel this "promotion" thing but I chose to be in that position. My friends in India are all PM's and Sr PM's.....they got what they chose.
Life is decided by the choices we make, not GC. GC is just a document. Enjoy and celebrate life.
My dear Mr. smuggymba -
for your kind information, sorry for starting rats comparison here but I came to US about half a dozen years before you. my priority date is 2006 and EB3. also I recognize that there are ppl out there who came earlier than me too. Its very easy to preach 'Life is decided by choices we make', 'your luck/fate, success is decided by your own effort, talent', 'if you have it, ppl will notice it and you will succeed' etc. when you spend the most energetic, productive part of your life in a country, you would expect that country reward you with atleast opportunities to prove your mettle. not to say its immensely painful when ppl who came years and years after you get GC and grow leaps and bounds right in front of your eyes.
P.S. I am not questioning your qualifications or anything.
Enjoy time with your Family, wife, kids - it's priceless.....a new sports car will also help. Life is a great gift and will have ups and downs....don't let GC define who you are. I rejected filing in EB3 3 years back with a big 4 consulting firm and changed jobs. I also feel this "promotion" thing but I chose to be in that position. My friends in India are all PM's and Sr PM's.....they got what they chose.
Life is decided by the choices we make, not GC. GC is just a document. Enjoy and celebrate life.
My dear Mr. smuggymba -
for your kind information, sorry for starting rats comparison here but I came to US about half a dozen years before you. my priority date is 2006 and EB3. also I recognize that there are ppl out there who came earlier than me too. Its very easy to preach 'Life is decided by choices we make', 'your luck/fate, success is decided by your own effort, talent', 'if you have it, ppl will notice it and you will succeed' etc. when you spend the most energetic, productive part of your life in a country, you would expect that country reward you with atleast opportunities to prove your mettle. not to say its immensely painful when ppl who came years and years after you get GC and grow leaps and bounds right in front of your eyes.
P.S. I am not questioning your qualifications or anything.
jayz
07-02 01:20 PM
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html
here's the one for July [PDF]
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/9uRZDUAnEBKVs3LMDSI0ug/apptjuly07.pdf
yes tons of EB3s and just 2 EB2s. I guess this, and the information on trackers would make us think USCIS has cleaned up tons of EB3s from 2001-2003. I wish hey had cleaned up EB3-ROW too, so numbers from there can roll over into India...
You are right on it. I thought the same. There are over 150 eb3's. So, I am guessing they are from the June Bulletin. Otherwise, only two cases of EB2 does not make sense.
here's the one for July [PDF]
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/9uRZDUAnEBKVs3LMDSI0ug/apptjuly07.pdf
yes tons of EB3s and just 2 EB2s. I guess this, and the information on trackers would make us think USCIS has cleaned up tons of EB3s from 2001-2003. I wish hey had cleaned up EB3-ROW too, so numbers from there can roll over into India...
You are right on it. I thought the same. There are over 150 eb3's. So, I am guessing they are from the June Bulletin. Otherwise, only two cases of EB2 does not make sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment