Raju
02-15 04:14 PM
Admin,
Is it possible to have some advertisements on the webiste and collect money from the ads. Just a thought! e.g make my trip etc...
Is it possible to have some advertisements on the webiste and collect money from the ads. Just a thought! e.g make my trip etc...
wallpaper Chest quote tattoos female for
immigrationmatters30
09-23 12:46 PM
Yes it is at 1PM EST. Do you guys know if they are done with the horse bill? If they are done then it should just say 5882 and nurse bill. But schedule shows that they wil continue to work on horse bill as well...
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
The calendar says 1:00 PM EST.
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
The calendar says 1:00 PM EST.
reddymjm
01-23 10:28 AM
Might be EB2-I. EB3-I becoming current I don't think so.
2011 pictures chest tattoo, tribal
pbojja
05-22 01:24 PM
Are they processing based on received date or notice date???
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time , Techinically it should be receipt date , but who knows whatz going on ..
Recepit Date and Notice Date are like project requirements which some team members get it right and some dont ..
I think it will take few more years before they finish working on July 2007 cases and stream lining the process , so I guess for next year or so it will all be luck
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time , Techinically it should be receipt date , but who knows whatz going on ..
Recepit Date and Notice Date are like project requirements which some team members get it right and some dont ..
I think it will take few more years before they finish working on July 2007 cases and stream lining the process , so I guess for next year or so it will all be luck
more...
BharatPremi
10-11 03:52 PM
BharatPremi/PavanV: I had to open an account here just to let you know that what both of you said is the voice of reason and it seems that this forum is just filled with people who have the attitude of attacking the person rather than the argument.
Folks, until you have a US passport in your hand, you can profess love for this country as much as you like but the bottomline is that you are not a citizen. You will not be treated like a citizen and you will not have the rights of a citizen. Even after you have the US passport, "legally" your allegiance is to the US but that is not true of what the US feels about you. Your precious naturalized citizenship can be revoked at any time but that is not possible for a natural born citizen. This divide is real enough that if you kid asks you, "Daddy, why can't you become president?" then you need to know it that no matter how white your brown heart beats, the country on whose soil you were born is the only one which gives you every single right that is given to all its citizen, NOT the USofA.
A. K. Mozumdar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.K._Mozumdar)
"In 1913 Mozumdar became the first Indian-born person to earn U.S. citizenship, having convinced the Spokane district judge that he was in fact Caucasian and thereby met the requirements of naturalization law then restricting citizenship to "free white persons." Ten years later, as a result of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind, stipulating that no person of East Indian origin could become a naturalized American, Mozumdar’s citizenship was revoked. A decision on his appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the revocation"
So, yes, you can kiss as much ass as possible, it will not bring your precious greencard any faster.
Jai Hind
Yes, unfortunately all of them lack the understanding of immigration, reasoning and height of ignorance is that they do not have a clue what is the definition of "NATION" OR the meaning of "citizenship".
Folks, until you have a US passport in your hand, you can profess love for this country as much as you like but the bottomline is that you are not a citizen. You will not be treated like a citizen and you will not have the rights of a citizen. Even after you have the US passport, "legally" your allegiance is to the US but that is not true of what the US feels about you. Your precious naturalized citizenship can be revoked at any time but that is not possible for a natural born citizen. This divide is real enough that if you kid asks you, "Daddy, why can't you become president?" then you need to know it that no matter how white your brown heart beats, the country on whose soil you were born is the only one which gives you every single right that is given to all its citizen, NOT the USofA.
A. K. Mozumdar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.K._Mozumdar)
"In 1913 Mozumdar became the first Indian-born person to earn U.S. citizenship, having convinced the Spokane district judge that he was in fact Caucasian and thereby met the requirements of naturalization law then restricting citizenship to "free white persons." Ten years later, as a result of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind, stipulating that no person of East Indian origin could become a naturalized American, Mozumdar’s citizenship was revoked. A decision on his appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the revocation"
So, yes, you can kiss as much ass as possible, it will not bring your precious greencard any faster.
Jai Hind
Yes, unfortunately all of them lack the understanding of immigration, reasoning and height of ignorance is that they do not have a clue what is the definition of "NATION" OR the meaning of "citizenship".
svn
04-05 12:44 PM
All,
The object of this thread is straightforward - it is to understand if you as a donor member will contribute more $ (or start contributing!) if you get more regular information updates (weekly?) from Core? I know there was a funding drive in March which led to us meeting the goal of $10,000 (and then some). However, while there has been a new goal of $10,000 created for April, we have made little progress towards that. As someone who contributed $100 the first time round in March, but haven't yet made a contribution towards the April funding drive, I can admit that one of the primary reasons for this is because there has been very limited information shared since then. While I COMPLETELY trust in the fact that the Core team is making every effort humanly possible to further our cause, I am also a member of the human race that by nature seeks information and looks for leadership to be more sharing about progress. I personally believe transparency is a key enabler not just to gaining participation and building momentum, but also to creating innovative solutions to problems by engaging more individuals in the process (borrowing this "leaf" from President's Obama's playbook will be highly beneficial to our casuse)
Let me clarify this is NOT an indication of lack of trust in Core NOR do I believe that there isn't a sincere effort being put in by a whole bunch of dedicated individuals. However, my suggestion is simply an idea to further the cause - would definitely like to hear how the rest of this immigration community feels!
Thanks for your participation in this poll.
Cheers
P.S: Just to be clear, I am referring to Regular Updates to DONORS i.e CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS
The object of this thread is straightforward - it is to understand if you as a donor member will contribute more $ (or start contributing!) if you get more regular information updates (weekly?) from Core? I know there was a funding drive in March which led to us meeting the goal of $10,000 (and then some). However, while there has been a new goal of $10,000 created for April, we have made little progress towards that. As someone who contributed $100 the first time round in March, but haven't yet made a contribution towards the April funding drive, I can admit that one of the primary reasons for this is because there has been very limited information shared since then. While I COMPLETELY trust in the fact that the Core team is making every effort humanly possible to further our cause, I am also a member of the human race that by nature seeks information and looks for leadership to be more sharing about progress. I personally believe transparency is a key enabler not just to gaining participation and building momentum, but also to creating innovative solutions to problems by engaging more individuals in the process (borrowing this "leaf" from President's Obama's playbook will be highly beneficial to our casuse)
Let me clarify this is NOT an indication of lack of trust in Core NOR do I believe that there isn't a sincere effort being put in by a whole bunch of dedicated individuals. However, my suggestion is simply an idea to further the cause - would definitely like to hear how the rest of this immigration community feels!
Thanks for your participation in this poll.
Cheers
P.S: Just to be clear, I am referring to Regular Updates to DONORS i.e CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS
more...
gcnotfiledyet
02-24 06:24 PM
sending flowers did work for us.
Care to tell me how?
It was lawsuit filed by AILA, efforts by IV and other groups that reversed the decision. Gandhigiri in this country has very little value. This country works on laws/court system. We need to get laws to help us and we need support groups like IV to make that happen. Or else we can pray to God to shower some green.
Care to tell me how?
It was lawsuit filed by AILA, efforts by IV and other groups that reversed the decision. Gandhigiri in this country has very little value. This country works on laws/court system. We need to get laws to help us and we need support groups like IV to make that happen. Or else we can pray to God to shower some green.
2010 house The new it tattoos chest
hebbar77
05-02 10:09 PM
Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
I dont want to know abt your balls, keep them to yourself!
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
I dont want to know abt your balls, keep them to yourself!
more...
vkkkk
10-25 07:43 AM
I received my EAD last month. But no AP yet. However, i received an email from my lawyer today that.....my AP got rejected. The rejection letter is saying that I485 got approved that's why the I131 is rejected.....therefore, my lawyer is waiting for the I485 approval.....but my lawyer told me that I can expect my card soon.
I don't know how to react. The online doesn't have any update about the I485 status yet. They received my application on July 2, 2007.
You signature shows like
Labor approved May 06
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007)
I-485 Applied Jun 29,2007...Received Receipt on July 31, 2007
Status - Pending
but how it is possible
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007).
currently 140 processing dates around Nov/dec-06.
Are you trying to play with people feelings?
I don't know how to react. The online doesn't have any update about the I485 status yet. They received my application on July 2, 2007.
You signature shows like
Labor approved May 06
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007)
I-485 Applied Jun 29,2007...Received Receipt on July 31, 2007
Status - Pending
but how it is possible
I-140 Applied Feb 8, 2007 (Approved Sep 18, 2007).
currently 140 processing dates around Nov/dec-06.
Are you trying to play with people feelings?
hair name tattoos on chest for
kumar1
01-13 01:51 PM
This train moves backwards too. So you never know.
more...
ragz4u
05-11 11:47 AM
I'll believe it when i see it.
I have heard and seen far too many such "stunts" and public displays to be excited just yet.
But it would be disastrous in terms of PR if even this fails. But like you, I would not hold my breath for this but am cautiously optimistic at the same time.
Also, please realize that any changes to the bill will meet absolute resistance from both sides. We will have to wait and see how many amendments are they planning on allowing.....
I have heard and seen far too many such "stunts" and public displays to be excited just yet.
But it would be disastrous in terms of PR if even this fails. But like you, I would not hold my breath for this but am cautiously optimistic at the same time.
Also, please realize that any changes to the bill will meet absolute resistance from both sides. We will have to wait and see how many amendments are they planning on allowing.....
hot Johnny had her name tattooed
akred
07-14 01:29 PM
There is great opportunity for collaboration between IV and USINPAC. USINPAC stands to gain future members from those of us who graduate to a GC. IVs mailing list would be an extremely valuable tool in this regard.
As IV members graduate to a GC, they have to evaulate what political causes they want to support. The absence of a viable PAC supporting the cause of skilled legal immigration is also an opportunity for the future evolution of IV, where establishing a PAC supported by contributions from IV graduates will reinforce IVs message.
As IV members graduate to a GC, they have to evaulate what political causes they want to support. The absence of a viable PAC supporting the cause of skilled legal immigration is also an opportunity for the future evolution of IV, where establishing a PAC supported by contributions from IV graduates will reinforce IVs message.
more...
house name tattooed on her chest
gc_mania_03
08-16 06:30 PM
All the way one keeps thinking that you are free to start a business, look for more exciting opportunities, go work in starbacuks...( yeah all that )...once you get a GC..
But, now everyone is talking about again sticking to the sponsoring employer, a green card being revoked while entry...and umpteen scenarios...
So, where does it end..when can one really feel you can flex yourself and do something without worrying about my employment history...
But, now everyone is talking about again sticking to the sponsoring employer, a green card being revoked while entry...and umpteen scenarios...
So, where does it end..when can one really feel you can flex yourself and do something without worrying about my employment history...
tattoo Chest Womens/Girls Tattoos
waitingnwaiting
05-31 09:02 AM
Anything for EB relief ? I dont see a content in the bill language.
Nurses are part of EB. This nill has many benefits. More nurses will be out of greencard queue leaving others more chance. US has acute nurses shortage. It is well documented. There is not much shortage of IT professionals . Unemployment is so high. But nurses are in demand and it is important for the healthcare of the nation. Supporting the bill is a win win for everyone in EB wait.
Nurses are part of EB. This nill has many benefits. More nurses will be out of greencard queue leaving others more chance. US has acute nurses shortage. It is well documented. There is not much shortage of IT professionals . Unemployment is so high. But nurses are in demand and it is important for the healthcare of the nation. Supporting the bill is a win win for everyone in EB wait.
more...
pictures Name tattoo on girl#39;s
dionysus
01-15 01:58 PM
Good! one extra GC slot open. :cool:
As you drown me in a flood of red, remember, dark humor is what keeps me going through this GC long march of death. :)
As you drown me in a flood of red, remember, dark humor is what keeps me going through this GC long march of death. :)
dresses name-tattoos-on-chest
ilwaiting
10-11 09:28 AM
One can file 485 when his/her dates becomes current using the 140 receipt notice.
Not sure why you are waiting to file 140?
Hello,
I am new to this site and had a question about the Nov. bulletin that maybe someone might be able to answer. I am EB3 ROW and I am still not able to submit my I-140 + I-485 concurrently by 5 days (my PD is July 5, 2002).
Do you expect the EB3 ROW dates to move forward at all in the Dec. bulletin?
I just need to know because my lawyer is pressuring me to submit my I-140 not concurrently, but I wondered if I just should wait for a month.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Not sure why you are waiting to file 140?
Hello,
I am new to this site and had a question about the Nov. bulletin that maybe someone might be able to answer. I am EB3 ROW and I am still not able to submit my I-140 + I-485 concurrently by 5 days (my PD is July 5, 2002).
Do you expect the EB3 ROW dates to move forward at all in the Dec. bulletin?
I just need to know because my lawyer is pressuring me to submit my I-140 not concurrently, but I wondered if I just should wait for a month.
Thanks in advance for your help!
more...
makeup images Japanese Chest Tattoo
Caliber
04-14 01:05 PM
Thank you Vadicherla and Ashish.
May God bless you.
May God bless you.
girlfriend The Gossip Girl star says he

EkAurAaya
06-12 06:01 PM
There is definitely something missing here. You are either not saying the complete truth, OR your wife is not supporting you, OR you are suspecting that she will testify against you.
I agree with you, i think he is in deep s.... and the whole trying to type broken English thing is also fishy (in my opinion its on purpose)!
This guy has been in the country for more then 3 years (at least - based on his h1 being valid till 2011 which means recently extended)) on a work visa and cannot communicate a simple fact that they were fooling around and he didnt intend any harm (if that is the fact).... HE must be really really good at what he does at work for his company to keep him!
But to give the benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty - I wish him luck!
I really hope i m wrong in judging you... and seriously I wish you all the best if you are being honest about the whole thing.
I agree with you, i think he is in deep s.... and the whole trying to type broken English thing is also fishy (in my opinion its on purpose)!
This guy has been in the country for more then 3 years (at least - based on his h1 being valid till 2011 which means recently extended)) on a work visa and cannot communicate a simple fact that they were fooling around and he didnt intend any harm (if that is the fact).... HE must be really really good at what he does at work for his company to keep him!
But to give the benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty - I wish him luck!
I really hope i m wrong in judging you... and seriously I wish you all the best if you are being honest about the whole thing.
hairstyles dresses Flower Tattoo on Chest

god_bless_you
04-09 12:12 PM
If bribery and corruption are major issues, why not start the "anti-corruption" political party? It will likely be small, but it may become the "king maker" one day and have a real influence on policy. An example is the "Action Democratique" party in Quebec. They are mainly Gen-Xers which means they are almost all under 40. After decades of seperatists and Liberals dominating Quebec, they had had enough and now they are the official opposition after ten years.
For political change in the US, we have a handicap which is that we are not citizens. (Desipite this IV seems to do well.) But as an Indian, you have much more clout in India if you organize. Use the 'net as IV does. And corruption is never popular with the people who do not benefit (most of us).
yes, There is some movement going on in India..
www.loksatta.org
For political change in the US, we have a handicap which is that we are not citizens. (Desipite this IV seems to do well.) But as an Indian, you have much more clout in India if you organize. Use the 'net as IV does. And corruption is never popular with the people who do not benefit (most of us).
yes, There is some movement going on in India..
www.loksatta.org
casinoroyale
06-25 02:41 PM
" application is accepted ", just to be sure, you mean, its not " application is approved " ?
anandrajesh
04-26 10:28 AM
Fantastic Job folks.
This is absolutely fantastic. An article on the frontpage of Washington Post dedicated to IV. I'm sure the opponents must be cringing in their seats and biting their finger nails.
We sure do need more members to contribute to sustain this level of intense involvement.
This is absolutely fantastic. An article on the frontpage of Washington Post dedicated to IV. I'm sure the opponents must be cringing in their seats and biting their finger nails.
We sure do need more members to contribute to sustain this level of intense involvement.
No comments:
Post a Comment