Friday, June 24, 2011

meagan good new haircut

images meagan good hair. by meagan good new haircut. Megan Good was recently
  • Megan Good was recently



  • gc28262
    07-02 04:01 PM
    So that we get enough attention... I wrote one awhile back, still no luck.

    Instead of writing individual letters, we should approach through appropriate channels like some lawyers, AILA etc. Not sure though.





    wallpaper Megan Good was recently meagan good new haircut. Meagan Good#39;s club hairstyles
  • Meagan Good#39;s club hairstyles



  • gc28262
    02-15 07:01 PM
    Folks,

    I've been hearing a lot of banter about the L1 Vs H1-B the fact remains both these categories are badly abused, it doesnt matter who is the bigger evil. I would tend to agree that L1 has a worse abuse rate however.
    .................................................. ....................................
    .................................................. .......................................
    .................................................. ........................................

    When the H1-B was conceived it was supposed to pave its way really skilled engineers with excellent credentials and it is not the case anymore, 1)if you are going to tell me things like QA and Data Warehousing need mind boggling skills I think I can just have a good laugh at it. The local citizens are very much capable of executing on them. These jobs account for a huge majority of the software based jobs in the US, yes this is not the only category for H1-B jobs but software accounts for a big chunk.

    ..........................................
    2) Consultants bringing in people from wherever charging them a huge sum of money filing for their H1-B and then looking out for a job for them, the only skill here is the consultants skill in finding the person a job :-).
    .........................................
    3) I do not agree with the notion of good consultants, every consultant abuses the employment based Visa system,

    4) and I am for a cap on L1-B visa's or a limit thats decided by the number of employees a firm employs in the US.
    .................................................. ..............................................
    .................................................. .............................................




    1. If you are in IT field, you don't even have a grasp of software development lifecycle and the part QA plays in it. A good QA cycle is essential for a good quality product. It is your ignorance about software development cycle that makes you say good QA guys are not an asset for a good product and they are not smart as developers.

    A tenth grader with enough common sense can do good software development. India produces lot of people with good common sense and analytical thinking. That is one of the reasons for India's software boom.

    IMO if you don't have a patent in your name, you are not high skilled enough.

    2. How many consulting companies do you know do charge their candidates for filing H1 ? I haven't come accross any. It is illegal to do that. If someone is doing that, ICE is after them.

    3. All I can say is you are as ignorant as some of the anti-immigrants in this country. You haven't seen the real world.Come out of your little world and look around to see the real world.

    4. Yes, you are for whatever suits you. What about getting yourself a preferential treatment for H1B visa and GC ? Sounds good ?

    BTW I am curious why you are referring to "consulting companies" as consultants. "consultant" and "consulting companies" mean different things.





    meagan good new haircut. meagan good new haircut. Actress Meagan Good attends
  • meagan good new haircut. Actress Meagan Good attends



  • kumarc123
    06-12 01:15 PM
    Pappu,
    I appreciate your input, but IV members have been talking about numbers and numbers and numbers for last 2 years in a row.

    What will the numbers reveal? I had been a regular blogger at IV, but I stopped coming up here because.

    1. All talk and no Walk
    2. New members come aboard, are rude and offer no pragmatic approach.
    3. All these bloggers give ideas and critique each other.
    4. What happened to the March1 09st rally in DC?


    Why has IV not taken a pragmatic approach, don't take me wrong I respect what you have done and other approaches in the past. But IV is using same approach for a new problem, the end result-----Failure


    I joined this community after july fiasco, and have kept close watch on dates, everyday members keep suggesting something or the other. I don't mind being a donor to IV or contributing little what I have, But I need to see some big movement and results.

    I did all the stupid calling to congress senators
    Did sending of letters to the White house

    what was the result? If IV wants core members and new members to donate and be a part of something bigger than a website, then please initiate something big like a rally.


    Just because their are less members to join, does not excuse a true purpose of a rally.

    Some of core members of IV keep telling other members:

    1. Join your local chapter
    2. Be a donor,

    I understand all this, but I as a visiting members and the people coming on here, want to see a true and real reason to be a part of IV and not just a website where immigrants come and breathe out their frusturations July Fiasco turned to be advantageous to a few members, but was a mistake for members like me and other members who could not file at that time.

    Please prove me wrong and IV to be something more than a website, please initiate something big and real, and not just comments. I an aware of the achievements in the past, but it was past 3 years ago. For last three years immigrant's feelings have been played around too many times. Same old talks will not bring upon a change, SOMETHING BIG NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW BEFORE THE CIR BILL takes place. So people are more aware.

    Show us IV core is more than words! Conduct something bigger that will attract new members and donors to this organization.

    I as a professional can tell you all now--- passive movement, sending letters, long term planning with no actions will not help


    People have left IV, who are so disheartened and believe this organization has lost its eedge and is all talk and no walk above all a money scam.

    Prove them wrong and do something big, above all Practical





    2011 Meagan Good#39;s club hairstyles meagan good new haircut. I#39;m loving her haircut.
  • I#39;m loving her haircut.



  • BharatPremi
    10-09 08:52 PM
    Solid proof that it is a Nobel Piece Prize not the Peace Prize.



    more...


    meagan good new haircut. 2011 Meagan Good Haircut 2
  • 2011 Meagan Good Haircut 2



  • mhathi
    10-05 10:39 AM
    Great news! Fight and fight till we succeed!!





    meagan good new haircut. meagan good new haircut. Home los angelesmeagan good
  • meagan good new haircut. Home los angelesmeagan good



  • gsc999
    04-16 01:27 PM
    Dear snehaledu, You raise a good point. Am I IV policeman? The answer is NO. Guess, it is the responsibility of all the members to police themselves. And I saw that it was not happening here, thus my question about the relevance of this thread.

    I support Sanju.

    Moreover, IV doesn't represent INDIAN employment based legal immigrants, this forum is for all nationalities. Threads like these make this forum seem like it is relevant to only Indians. We need to be mindful of other members who are not from India.



    more...


    meagan good new haircut. Meagan Good Short Hairstyle In
  • Meagan Good Short Hairstyle In



  • BharatPremi
    12-12 01:10 AM
    Except for 8 & 9..what do they mean?

    8: Very complex subject but simple definition: process of organizing in a way that is strategically effective -- i.e., promotes the broad goals of the organization.

    9. Be watch dog.You have to spy your enemy/oponent ( In our case oponent is much suitable word):)





    2010 meagan good new haircut. Actress Meagan Good attends meagan good new haircut. meagan good hair. by
  • meagan good hair. by



  • GCHope2011
    08-11 05:56 AM
    ... disappointed...



    more...


    meagan good new haircut. Meagan Good was spotted in the
  • Meagan Good was spotted in the



  • rkay
    06-03 09:18 AM
    This is a country that celebrates cheerleaders. This is much better than that !





    hair I#39;m loving her haircut. meagan good new haircut. Meagan Good Custom Full Lace
  • Meagan Good Custom Full Lace



  • asanghi
    04-16 02:13 PM
    Is the donation link broken? I clicked on the donate one time button, and it takes me to smiley page. Did anyone else have this problem.

    If anyone knows the link that works please post.



    more...


    meagan good new haircut. I think Meagan#39;s look is very
  • I think Meagan#39;s look is very



  • alterego
    12-16 01:15 PM
    Anyone reading this thread who was able to file the 485 in the July/Aug window. These questions are particularly directed at you. I know some of them are rhetorical, but I want to provoke a little thought.

    1) Do you consider this(having filed 485) to be a better situation for yourself and your family?

    2) Do you consider that IV advocacy and lobbying, flower power, media attention etc played a large role in this reversal?

    3) If instead of what happened, they had instituted a policy where you could file 485 while retrogressed if you pay a $1000 extra filing fee per petition. Would you not have done it?

    4) If you answered yes to all the above questions, Can you find it in you to do the honorable thing and contribute something, to say thank you.

    We had atleast 320K 485 filings, if just 10% of these people contributed something, anything at all, money would not be an issue. Why is this not happening? There should simply have been a better response to the request for donations. Forget about the other guy, you just do your part, even if you did not do it before you benefited, do it after you did. Do it because it is right. Do it because, the more you do the better your chance to get further. Remember nothing invested, nothing gained.





    hot 2011 Meagan Good Haircut 2 meagan good new haircut. Meagan Good Hair Styles
  • Meagan Good Hair Styles



  • tides&ebbs
    04-03 11:40 AM
    I logged in this morning to get a regular update and came across this thread.
    I am surprised to this discussion and the heated debate. Tides and Ebbs are a part of what we do. I think we must all be satisfied that we have IV to represent us. Think about it guys, we would have no voice if it were not for IV. I sincerely hope something comes out of all this efforts that all of us have put in. We have a good thing going here and lets not stop.

    Even if nothing happens, I will be content that we have made efforts. Not just a tiny efforts but a big ones. Kudos to everyone who is contributing ideas and money. Keep the good work going and let us know what we have to do to help you all.
    tidesandebbs



    more...


    house meagan good meagan good new haircut. opened a new hair salon in
  • opened a new hair salon in



  • javadeveloper
    01-15 11:29 AM
    Could you please edit your post so that it does not take up 10 pages space of may be 10 -15 lines of information?

    Thanks for rating.Realized & Edited at 12.20(while you are writing your post)





    tattoo meagan good new haircut. Home los angelesmeagan good meagan good new haircut. Peek Of Meagan Good#39;s New
  • Peek Of Meagan Good#39;s New



  • bugsbunny
    04-21 02:13 PM
    Hmm, What part of the words "Good, Reliable and Comprehensive" you did not understand.

    lol no need to get aggressive...next time search for better insurance ;)



    more...


    pictures Meagan Good Short Hairstyle In meagan good new haircut. 2011 Meagan Good Haircut
  • 2011 Meagan Good Haircut



  • saint_2010
    07-19 11:39 AM
    EB2/Delivered July 2nd 11:34 am by USPS 2nd Day Express





    dresses Meagan Good Hair Styles meagan good new haircut. meagan-good-bangs-curly-updo-
  • meagan-good-bangs-curly-updo-



  • 24fps
    02-23 02:53 AM
    I just dont get it. A.R Rehman has been doing amazing work for ages now and it needed a British movie to take him to the world stage. Really, his work in Dil Se...was way better than what he did in Slumdog.

    Bollywood sucks and how!!! They need to figure out how they can take their cinema to the world audience. They've been failing miserably in promoting their movies in the west. Americans welcome change and encourage talent always and our bollywood producers/directors need to tap that.


    films are made for markets, you and i might say that bollywood is shit but guess what 1.2 billion people dont think so and it works for them!

    if bollywood would try competing with hollywood it would get eaten up purely on the kind of mega budgets etc that hollywood has, bollywood has its own charm and audience and should relish it.and not loose its identity



    more...


    makeup Meagan Good was spotted in the meagan good new haircut. meagan good
  • meagan good



  • wandmaker
    03-27 11:46 AM
    Man, everyone gave me REDs for opening this thread and I am surprised it is keep coming to the top. I can see this going to several pages :confused::confused:

    Reasons for RED is that the OP wanted to open this thread, but you did it before him/her. The thread is on top because everyone loves it.





    girlfriend Peek Of Meagan Good#39;s New meagan good new haircut. lil kim meagan good hair salon
  • lil kim meagan good hair salon



  • anilsal
    11-02 09:16 AM
    Less than a month ago, I got mine renewed in IL(it expires in a year). Why take a chance with all the new policies?

    I got mine renewed. The lady at the counter asked the following questions:
    a) Are you a registered voter?
    b) Are you a US citizen?

    Done.

    Got it till 2011.





    hairstyles I think Meagan#39;s look is very meagan good new haircut. Actress Meagan Good helped her
  • Actress Meagan Good helped her



  • kumjay
    06-24 11:20 PM
    There is one more option for you. H1 and L1 employees can go on long paid/unpaid leaves. If her company can support with document that she was on an unpaid leave for any reason (I do not know the reasons...make something) then there are chances that she will be able to change her status back to H4. All you have to prove that there was a good faith employee employer relationship for that particular duration. Talk to a lawyer, explain the situation..........every passing day is making your situation worse. Good Luck.





    jonty_11
    06-28 12:21 PM
    at least they are approving 2003/2002 PD applications as we have seen.....now that surelymeans they are working a little bit....
    Whether they are short on staff, or whatever teh reason maybe, the bottom line is our complains to any higher ups/Senators..etc will just fall on dead ears as we are not the Voter Base.....





    gcisadawg
    01-14 09:26 PM
    Crazy,
    I am with you. I ugree with you.
    I have been vaiting for nearly 6 ears now to get my GC and I vill have no issue to ubandon it and re-apply in this kategory. What an apportunity.
    Buy the vay how long have you been in Umerica. The poynt based cystum is stupid, it gibes independence to upplicants. uver lagic is really grate.

    Based on what crazy said in his/her post, seems like you wont be getting your GC under the new system. :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11