walking_dude
11-08 10:42 AM
Let this ' Festival of Lights ' make us focus on our mission of ending Green card Backlogs. Stop us bickering on insignificant stuff to satiate our bloated egos. And show us the light of GC soon.
Happy Diwali to everyone.
Happy Diwali to everyone.
wallpaper Thrower Leryn Franco Works
shimul99
10-26 03:40 PM
I'm sorry too man. I wish all of us go through this tough time. I know how are you feeling...i really do. But don't worry time will resolve everything.
I am sorry and i am taking back comments.
My hearty congratulations, take a break and enjoy few days.
I am sorry and i am taking back comments.
My hearty congratulations, take a break and enjoy few days.
h1vegas
06-24 12:00 AM
USCIS people are too loaded with work to start rejecting applications for such trivial matters.
The instructions say this "NOTE: Please spell out U.S. Department of Homeland Security; do not use the initials "USDHS" or "DHS.""
You have written the most important words, atleast u did not abbreviate!
Also remember there is NO OTHER "department of homeland security" in the world. Check has gone to USCIS office. They know u mean US, even if u did not write it.
So I am confident that their banks will cash your check. Keep a watch on your bank online. Texas cashed our checks in 7 days and also sent receipt. Dont know how Nebraska is doing. Call USCIS in 1-2 weeks if they did not cash checks.
Worst case they will send the application back. You can then quickly fix the check and resend application. Hopefully if you have applied in time, then a delay of 1-2 weeks does not matter.
Thanks Dilip I appreciate it
The instructions say this "NOTE: Please spell out U.S. Department of Homeland Security; do not use the initials "USDHS" or "DHS.""
You have written the most important words, atleast u did not abbreviate!
Also remember there is NO OTHER "department of homeland security" in the world. Check has gone to USCIS office. They know u mean US, even if u did not write it.
So I am confident that their banks will cash your check. Keep a watch on your bank online. Texas cashed our checks in 7 days and also sent receipt. Dont know how Nebraska is doing. Call USCIS in 1-2 weeks if they did not cash checks.
Worst case they will send the application back. You can then quickly fix the check and resend application. Hopefully if you have applied in time, then a delay of 1-2 weeks does not matter.
Thanks Dilip I appreciate it
2011 Shayk sports illustratedirina
gk_2000
04-19 12:10 PM
"The question is going to be, are we going to be able to find some Republicans who can partner with me and others to get this done once and for all, instead of using it as a political football?" Obama told Dallas-based WFAA-TV during one of four local television interviews on Monday.
After all, it is very difficult to play football all alone
After all, it is very difficult to play football all alone
more...
snehaledu
04-16 12:26 PM
And the point of this entire thread is?????
Start investing money in India.
r u IV Policeman? Can I see your badge?
Start investing money in India.
r u IV Policeman? Can I see your badge?
skd
12-31 03:42 PM
And God Bless you Javadeveloper and God bless everyone
more...

subba
01-17 09:38 AM
Am sure this will turn out to be one of the best "investments" I ever made.
Thanks to all the pioneers in this group.
Thanks to all the pioneers in this group.
2010 Leryn franco galeria - Leryn
nkavjs
08-27 10:58 PM
:p:pI am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:
Well.. my sig says it all.
Pls. count me in
Well.. my sig says it all.
Pls. count me in
more...
swadeshi
06-26 01:24 PM
According to my lawyer, the person (in this case your wife) must be in USA until your wife's AP application is accepted. Basically your wife should not try to apply AP when the she is not physically in USA.
After the application acceptance, your wife can travel.
Disclaimer: Please do not take this granted and always consult your immigration attorney.
I would like to differ on this, the person applying for a renewal of AP does not have to be physically present in the US until the AP is approved. Our attorney confirmed this and if you notice on the AP application form it states if the document has to be mailed to a different address other than USA.
Our attorney said one can apply for a renewal even from a different country, the clause that one has to be physically present in US is only for the initial I485 and AP application.
I have applied for AP renewal on June 23rd and am traveling next month to India for 2 months will be back before my current AP expires i.e. Oct 10th. My attorney actually asked me to apply for renewal before I leave for India.
After the application acceptance, your wife can travel.
Disclaimer: Please do not take this granted and always consult your immigration attorney.
I would like to differ on this, the person applying for a renewal of AP does not have to be physically present in the US until the AP is approved. Our attorney confirmed this and if you notice on the AP application form it states if the document has to be mailed to a different address other than USA.
Our attorney said one can apply for a renewal even from a different country, the clause that one has to be physically present in US is only for the initial I485 and AP application.
I have applied for AP renewal on June 23rd and am traveling next month to India for 2 months will be back before my current AP expires i.e. Oct 10th. My attorney actually asked me to apply for renewal before I leave for India.
hair Leryn Franco
nocomment
09-21 08:35 PM
We could do the same poll in october and see the decrease for 2004
more...

pmpforgc
10-11 11:44 AM
Dear Nelsonagn and BlueKayal
Thanks for your responses
Bluekayal does your I-140 is already approved as Sched. A or are you going for premium processing?
Thanks for your responses
Bluekayal does your I-140 is already approved as Sched. A or are you going for premium processing?
hot Leryn Franco
ezee
08-25 04:48 PM
I think there are about 15K primary applications (add to that dependents) with PD earlier than Dec 2005 with the majority of them PD earlier than April 2005. There was a surge of applicants in March just before PERM started in April 2005.
more...
house Leryn Franco 1

sri1309
01-14 09:23 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This is the funniest post ever !
Hi GC, knot sure why you felt it was fannie. Mai I have a klue..
Lets get serious NOW.. I just read one post from one of our dear buddies in change.gov thread that voting is possible now on http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov.
Please register and vote positively, . Once logged in, search for immigration. AND vote for all the issues that are relevant for us. EB2 and EB3.. Vote for Legal immigrants.
Pappu Bhai, can we make this action item , if you can blink this message once every 2 secs on top of the home page, everyone visiting will try to vote.. Please..
http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov
This is the funniest post ever !
Hi GC, knot sure why you felt it was fannie. Mai I have a klue..
Lets get serious NOW.. I just read one post from one of our dear buddies in change.gov thread that voting is possible now on http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov.
Please register and vote positively, . Once logged in, search for immigration. AND vote for all the issues that are relevant for us. EB2 and EB3.. Vote for Legal immigrants.
Pappu Bhai, can we make this action item , if you can blink this message once every 2 secs on top of the home page, everyone visiting will try to vote.. Please..
http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov
tattoo 27) Leryn Franco
pd_recapturing
06-20 03:52 PM
I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
more...
pictures leryn franco novak djokovic.
TheGreatMan
07-06 02:29 PM
Its a question.. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR ...
Are they even filing a lawsuit ?? If they are SO READY, where is the big press release saying USCIS SUED !!!!!!! :cool:
Are they even filing a lawsuit ?? If they are SO READY, where is the big press release saying USCIS SUED !!!!!!! :cool:
dresses Leryn a Sports Illustrated
siravi
10-12 04:53 PM
Are we meeting today?
are you joining us?!
are you joining us?!
more...
makeup Leryn franco dating
roseball
02-06 03:50 PM
Vinod,
This is the thread that was created by administrator.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/1059335-announcement-iv-would-like-to-help-with-ac21-cases.html#post1409417
You can try posting there or you can contact administrator.
Do keep us in the loop on what happens.
I would also check if your original GC sponsoring employer (Company A) is not involved in any fraud investigations by USCIS. In which case, USCIS can revoke an approved I-140 without any notice on the basis of fraud, which would automatically lead to your I-485 denial. I-140 online status may or may not change in such cases. Your case being in extended review is raising some flags. Do you know anything about the kind of extended review that was going on. Your lawyer on file, as well as you should get a copy of the notice. Make sure no communication was sent to the lawyer from Company A. Sometimes USCIS does not update the lawyer information even though a new G-28 is submitted. You will have to just wait for the denial notice. Send an email to info at immigrationvoice dot com so IV can get in touch with you to help.
This is the thread that was created by administrator.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/1059335-announcement-iv-would-like-to-help-with-ac21-cases.html#post1409417
You can try posting there or you can contact administrator.
Do keep us in the loop on what happens.
I would also check if your original GC sponsoring employer (Company A) is not involved in any fraud investigations by USCIS. In which case, USCIS can revoke an approved I-140 without any notice on the basis of fraud, which would automatically lead to your I-485 denial. I-140 online status may or may not change in such cases. Your case being in extended review is raising some flags. Do you know anything about the kind of extended review that was going on. Your lawyer on file, as well as you should get a copy of the notice. Make sure no communication was sent to the lawyer from Company A. Sometimes USCIS does not update the lawyer information even though a new G-28 is submitted. You will have to just wait for the denial notice. Send an email to info at immigrationvoice dot com so IV can get in touch with you to help.
girlfriend http://connect.in.com/leryn-
Kushal
05-13 09:59 PM
I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
hairstyles Leryn Franco
Project_A
02-15 08:24 AM
Project_A - Were you able to file eb2 and got approval after completing online MS ? Also how does uscis treat online MS compared to full time MS for eb2 approval ?
I also have 3 year degree+1 year PG+ 20 years progressive experience. how can i get approval under eb2 ? I heard that uscis is now stricly looking for 4 year degree for all eb2 approvals.
No, we do not have any suitable open positions to file under EB2. There is no difference between online /fulltime; in fact even fulltime students are allowed to take online lectures (for example if they are sick and could not attend). It is actually recorded live and posted to the university website. I have a 4 year BS degree so I can�t comment on 3 yr deg.
I also have 3 year degree+1 year PG+ 20 years progressive experience. how can i get approval under eb2 ? I heard that uscis is now stricly looking for 4 year degree for all eb2 approvals.
No, we do not have any suitable open positions to file under EB2. There is no difference between online /fulltime; in fact even fulltime students are allowed to take online lectures (for example if they are sick and could not attend). It is actually recorded live and posted to the university website. I have a 4 year BS degree so I can�t comment on 3 yr deg.
gcseeker2002
12-06 12:01 PM
^^^^ bump ^^^^
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
gimme_GC2006
10-07 01:35 PM
Nov 2008 bulletin....In My dreams...
EB2 India, move to Dec 2005 :D:D:D
EB2 India, move to Dec 2005 :D:D:D
No comments:
Post a Comment