Friday, June 24, 2011

justin bieber selena gomez boat pics

images justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • nixstor
    10-12 02:52 PM
    Yes. That is exactly what happens. Everytime a cut-off date advances in a certain category, a sweep is conducted of all previously submitted I-485s, and either continue their processing, or if processed far enough, approve it. If a category retrogresses, processing on the case may or may not stop, but APPROVAL IS IMPOSSIBLE if the PD is before the cut-off date.

    --> Plethora of information. Thanks


    Yes, it is exactly the same. And that means their processing STOPS before approval. The 50,001st schedule A, submitted in, say, June/July/Aug 2006, will NOT be approved until her EB2 or EB3 PD becomes current.


    --> Let say 50,001st appl has been filed in Aug 06. Shouldnt USCIS pass on the info to DOS so that they can retrogress it in OCT? In fact they have been saying that it might very well hit the 50K number some where in OCT and thats why they retrogressed it with Nov bulletin


    Well, that is what happens. For example. My PD became current with the release of the Nov 2006 bulletin (I have submitted my I-485 3 years ago, and have had 2 sets of Fingerprints taken). Processing was completed on my case over a year ago, but I could not be approved until Nov 2006, because of my PD.
    If, god forbid, I am not approved in November, and EB3 retrogresses back 2 months, I will once again be stalled.


    --> I am sorry and Thanks again for making me aware of this. What you said makes sense to all other categories but some how I am under the impression that the Schedule A which is a one time quota will be the same. Now I dont understand why they have to retrogress schedule A to 10/05. How does retrogression even apply to a one time quota? Its not like there is another 50k
    visas that will be available in 2 to 3 months ( assuming congress hasnt acted on any )

    Of course their petitions wioll freeze, this is ALWAYS what happens with retrogression. Minor processing may take palce, but approval cannot and will not be given.

    The 765/131s will be approved, I have had 3 sets since I submitted my I-485. These do not require your date to be current, they only require that your I-485 be submitted.


    --> Good, they get their EAD's and AP's. What happens when DOS takes the Schedule A category off of VB?





    wallpaper justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. pictures justin bieber selena
  • pictures justin bieber selena



  • sac-r-ten
    06-03 09:12 AM
    For all those who commented in negative.
    1. Its posted in Interesting topics section. GC, E2/E3 predictions,H1B extension etc is not the only thing left in life.
    2. Spelling is a logical/creative thing. Its not cramming words from dictionary. Its an art too. Ever heard of phonetics.

    have a nice day.





    justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • jonty_11
    10-11 01:54 PM
    Sent above to - letters@economist.com and
    also to submit_help@aaas.org





    2011 pictures justin bieber selena justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • eb2waiter
    05-14 03:05 PM
    you are right. People in such situations are hesitant. But the important thing to know is you have all the rights as would a citizen or PR, to fight illegal actions.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • thamizhan
    07-21 09:02 PM
    Are we done Voting? If not please do it now





    justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • Macaca
    06-15 07:47 PM
    the Ombudsman learned that accounting and processing methods differ at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers (where USCIS processes employment-based petitions).



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. 2010 justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin
  • 2010 justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin



  • texanguy
    01-14 02:08 PM
    can you define the letters please?




    Here are a few equations... :) :)
    VB = W + A + H + O <--- 2008 Dem vote bank
    VB1 = (W - ΔW1) + (A) + (H + ΔH1) + (O) <-- pro-illegal policies
    So Δ(vb1-vb) = ΔH1 - ΔW1 (it may give them some additional votes.)

    VB2 = (W - ΔW2) + (A) + (H - ΔH2) + (O) <-- pro-legal policies
    and Δ(vb2-vb) = - ΔH2 - ΔW2 (significant loss of white and Hispanic votes )

    Based on this - Dems can't afford to be seen as Pro-legal.





    2010 justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • mpadapa
    10-09 12:35 PM
    Looks like ppl require additional incentives (like free drinks) to attend this event.



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • nk2006
    11-08 06:57 AM
    Democrat majority in House; and evenly split Senate (2 seats are still at stake which will decide who is in control; democrats seems to have majority in both of them). Wow this is good and hopefully great for us.

    More than winning control, the list of people who lost (or almost lost) in senate/house shows that majority of Americans are not as against on immigration issues as some media people project very often. Of course the main issues of this election are different; but some of the lost candidates made a big issue out of immigration and hoped that would get them elected. Well�they are wrong.

    I was just listening to NPR about a discussion on Bush and how he/his administration would deal with these election reversals. One of the analysts was pointing out that this is in some way good for him and that he can push some of his measures more comfortably, the first one he mentioned is guest worker / CIR. The logic is, since majority of democrats are in favor of that measure and even the new senate will be comfortably in favor; he can push for the guest worker program. In fact this measure might be used to make friends with both houses and to divert some extended attention to war. I liked his analysis and hope that it will come true :) .

    As logiclife pointed above, CIR may be too controversial even with democrat leading house. They have a different set of agenda and might push the immigration issues to the back burner. Lets hope that some less controversial bill like SKIL will be taken up soon.

    One question for the experts: CIR was passed in the old senate but was not reconciled with house. Can this bill be taken up again or is it already considered dead. My understanding is the bill has to be discussed / voted again in both senate and house (assuming majority leader set this on agenda). Is that true? Instead can the house majority leader now decide to reconcile with CIR already passed in senate.





    hair justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • waitforgc1
    04-06 11:56 AM
    usually around 15 of every month



    more...


    justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • ragz4u
    03-27 01:28 PM
    I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
    Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.

    for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.

    There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
    5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.

    I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.

    Thanks.


    And so are other 3 in the core group. We are as concerned about back logs as you are because its a personal battle for us too!





    hot justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • pappu
    08-22 02:16 PM
    Hi Diptam,

    You spoiled Aadimanav's day already :D:D

    No Diptam spoiled several years of his .... :D:D:D



    more...


    house justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • ps57002
    09-23 01:11 PM
    it's working now...the link





    tattoo justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. images selena gomez and justin
  • images selena gomez and justin



  • Maverick_2008
    05-02 09:03 PM
    Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.

    So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!

    Maverick_2008


    have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?



    more...


    pictures 2010 justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • belmontboy
    03-15 11:26 PM
    Comtting a crime and trying to blame it on others for that....

    is that what you are supporting?

    Don't jump without understanding my comments.

    what makes you come to conclusion that i am supporting him?

    we shouldnot judge others without understanding circumstances. Even if he has intentionally comitted crime, he is going to answer to God for this sooner for later.

    some "shoplifters" are not theives.





    dresses selena gomez and justin bieber justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • k94
    11-02 12:06 PM
    I guess I should be ecstatic! I was able to renew my Mass driver's license online...no going to the DMV, no (pointless) check of random documents, no rude state officials. I received a 5 year driver's license (my 8th yr H1-B expires next year) in the mail within 7 days of my online application.

    Moral of the story...move to Massachusetts! :)



    more...


    makeup justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • legal_alien_007
    07-09 03:30 PM
    I agree. There is no point in this. I am really afrid that we are moving away from core abjective of IV. why we are getting inthis fiasco, there is no value in this

    Please explain why?? We are still working towards our/IV's common objective.. just in a different way...





    girlfriend images selena gomez and justin justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • mrsahaayam
    03-15 09:58 PM
    Thank you La_guy and others....

    Do they ask me regarding this at the POE? In what forms do I have to fill the info? I am not sure, as one of you suggested, if they ask we will tell them. But does this record appear in their computer screen and if we did not mention to them, will it be treated as another crime?

    God please help me , It's THE WORST thing ever I did and been trhu a painful experience

    Thank you guys........





    hairstyles Justin Bieber Selena Gomez justin bieber selena gomez boat pics. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • ita
    10-01 03:47 AM
    Went to local office (infopass) and called POJ method, Both IO's said that my FBI name check cleared.

    What is poj method?
    Will you please give me the # to call the IO about namecheck ? Is it TSC or NSC?
    I'm looking for TSC though.

    Thank you.





    bkarnik
    11-15 02:59 PM
    http://www.migrationinformation.org/USfocus/display.cfm?id=651

    Interesting highlights:

    Employment based immigration : 159,081 in 2006 of which 55.1% were dependents.

    Members interested in Statistics are welcome to peruse the Yearbook for the proportion of each country and then extrapolate it out to when their respective dates will be current (I am sure it will not be a pretty picture for India and China)

    The report is for the period October 1, 2005 through September 30, 2006. Of the 159,000 or so mentioned above, 36,960 were EB1, 21,911 were EB2 and 89,922 were EB3 (I guess this number includes the 50,000 that were recaptured and given to nurses).

    Of these numbers, 32060; 20939 and 60390 were AOS.

    Furthermore, of the AOS cases, 18959; 10708 and 29537 were spouses oand children in the respective categories.

    AND FOR THE KICKER:

    total EB persons from India in 2006 : 17169 and 9484 from China ONLY! (includes spouses and children) with the honor going to Philippines at 23733!

    Enjoy and have a great holiday ;)





    NNReddy
    09-15 02:32 PM
    There is no big secret, except little bit of planning and starting something.
    I came here in 1997(at 22), but was in school for 2 years, started working in 1999. As soon as I started, I put money in 401k. I married early in 2000(I was only 25 then), my wife already did her M.S by then, she started working in 2000 even before our marriage. I made her put into her 401k(max out most of the time), we also put into esop. Together we have 300k in investment assests in 401k. Then I started a brokerage account and put 1500 every month, that accumualted to 150k now.
    I brought house early, as soon as I am out of PT, with in first year of H-1, it didn't appreciate much but I still have an equity of 200k in primary house(I took 15 year mortgage) and I brought another house, that I rent out which as an equity of 50k. I have some cash. I brought couple of plots in india and also constructing an house in my native town in India.
    But i want to do something else, I am happy with my life, for last two years, I got into golf, tennis and exercise, trying to be physically fit. I used to worry about GC before, not any more, whatever happens will happen.
    Except that I am not progressing ahead in my carreer, I want to do MBA and get into something else. Right now most of my money goes to day care for two of my kids around 24,000.
    More than money, you have to develop right habits, be healthy and have positive attitude.
    In my case, Secrets of my lifestyle are
    1. Getting started early, buying an house at 26. STarting 401k early.
    2. Marrying a girl, who is already working.
    3. Maxing my 401k and esop plan.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11