jetguy777
07-29 12:16 PM
This is Ron Gotcher's view. I am not advocating his position just posting for the benefit of IV members who may have not read his post regarding forward movement in EB2-India.
Some thoughts on India E2 movement over the next two months.
More and more, I see people posting messages containing the unspoken assumption that since the Indian E2 cutoff date has moved forward, it is likely to move forward further in the coming months. This is a false hope.
Even with a cutoff date in early 2003, the CIS has sufficient inventory of Indian E2 adjustments on file to use up the remaining inventory of E2 visas for this fiscal year. The reason that the Visa Office advanced the priority date is to move it up to the point where overseas consular posts can take up the slack left by the CIS's inability to close out enough cases and avoid wasting visas this year.
The CIS inventory of pending cases is massive. If there were no quota at all - if everyone were suddenly "current" - and no new cases were filed after today, it would still take the CIS four to five years to close out all of the pending cases that they already have in their inventory.
Overseas consular posts maintain inventories of cases as well. When the priority date for a particular case starts to edge forward and it appears that the applicant may become "current' in the not too distant future, the applicant is told to submit all required supporting documents to the post or the NVC. When this is done, the applicant is reported to the Visa Office as being "documentarily qualified." This means that the case is in a position where an immigrant visa can be issued to the applicant as soon as a visa number becomes available.
The inventory of documentarily qualified cases with current priority dates at a consular post never exceeds that post's ability to process all such cases within sixty days. Consular posts have very high bandwidth processing capabilities. No matter how many cases become current, they are able to process all of them within sixty days.
The reason that the Indian E2 cutoff date has moved forward is that the Visa Office fears that the CIS will not be able to adjudicate enough adjustment of status applications to exhaust the annual quota. They have advanced the cutoff date in order to make more cases overseas eligible for final processing.
This means that overseas consular posts have exhausted their inventories of Indian E2 cases with priority dates earlier than 2006 and the Visa Office had to move the cutoff date forward in order to make more cases eligible to be closed out.
This does not mean that the CIS has closed out all of the pre-2006 cases pending in their inventory. Far from it. When the new fiscal year starts, Indian E2 is likely to retrogress back to late 2002 or early 2003. This is roughly the point reached by the CIS in processing their inventory of pending cases.
Please understand that this is a temporary phenomenon and due entirely to the difference in the processing capabilities of the CIS and the overseas consular posts.
I hope this clarifies matters.
Some thoughts on India E2 movement over the next two months.
More and more, I see people posting messages containing the unspoken assumption that since the Indian E2 cutoff date has moved forward, it is likely to move forward further in the coming months. This is a false hope.
Even with a cutoff date in early 2003, the CIS has sufficient inventory of Indian E2 adjustments on file to use up the remaining inventory of E2 visas for this fiscal year. The reason that the Visa Office advanced the priority date is to move it up to the point where overseas consular posts can take up the slack left by the CIS's inability to close out enough cases and avoid wasting visas this year.
The CIS inventory of pending cases is massive. If there were no quota at all - if everyone were suddenly "current" - and no new cases were filed after today, it would still take the CIS four to five years to close out all of the pending cases that they already have in their inventory.
Overseas consular posts maintain inventories of cases as well. When the priority date for a particular case starts to edge forward and it appears that the applicant may become "current' in the not too distant future, the applicant is told to submit all required supporting documents to the post or the NVC. When this is done, the applicant is reported to the Visa Office as being "documentarily qualified." This means that the case is in a position where an immigrant visa can be issued to the applicant as soon as a visa number becomes available.
The inventory of documentarily qualified cases with current priority dates at a consular post never exceeds that post's ability to process all such cases within sixty days. Consular posts have very high bandwidth processing capabilities. No matter how many cases become current, they are able to process all of them within sixty days.
The reason that the Indian E2 cutoff date has moved forward is that the Visa Office fears that the CIS will not be able to adjudicate enough adjustment of status applications to exhaust the annual quota. They have advanced the cutoff date in order to make more cases overseas eligible for final processing.
This means that overseas consular posts have exhausted their inventories of Indian E2 cases with priority dates earlier than 2006 and the Visa Office had to move the cutoff date forward in order to make more cases eligible to be closed out.
This does not mean that the CIS has closed out all of the pre-2006 cases pending in their inventory. Far from it. When the new fiscal year starts, Indian E2 is likely to retrogress back to late 2002 or early 2003. This is roughly the point reached by the CIS in processing their inventory of pending cases.
Please understand that this is a temporary phenomenon and due entirely to the difference in the processing capabilities of the CIS and the overseas consular posts.
I hope this clarifies matters.
wallpaper Fish Bowl Frenzy Wallpapers
mirage
07-04 08:48 AM
Chanduv thanks for your efforts. A correction: retrogression started in fall of 2004
I sent this email to around 500 media contacts
Dear Reporter/ Senator/ Congressman,
I am an immigrant who entered this country legally. I�ve been waiting for my US permanent resident visa -also known as green card for the past several .....Day with the hope that people who played by the rules will be rewarded.
Yours Sincerely,
I sent this email to around 500 media contacts
Dear Reporter/ Senator/ Congressman,
I am an immigrant who entered this country legally. I�ve been waiting for my US permanent resident visa -also known as green card for the past several .....Day with the hope that people who played by the rules will be rewarded.
Yours Sincerely,

hibworker
09-15 02:57 PM
Since EB2-I is slowly catching up with EB2-C, future spill overs will be split between the two categories and not all will go to EB2-I.
2011 goldfish wallpapers desktop
snathan
08-15 11:44 PM
Ok, if Kasab is cut into pieces - it does not help in anyway. Kasab is a "reqruit" and personally does not have a give/take on this.
Can we let him go then...? is there any guarantee they will not recruit more and massacre more? If its Israel already mosat would have taken the preparators. If its US, Pak would have been reduced to rubble.
But India is only good to serve the mutton briyani...God save India.
Can we let him go then...? is there any guarantee they will not recruit more and massacre more? If its Israel already mosat would have taken the preparators. If its US, Pak would have been reduced to rubble.
But India is only good to serve the mutton briyani...God save India.
more...
TeddyKoochu
09-15 07:35 AM
My dear friend, always you have to be hopeful, and cheerful.
If you want to build your hope look at people who are waiting with PDs in 2009.
This is a great thread. I don't know how real are the predictions, but this thread gives a great energy. lots of thanks to OP.
You are correct, being hopeful & cheerful is extremely important for all of us here. The spillover really holds the key as to how things would be moving.
If you want to build your hope look at people who are waiting with PDs in 2009.
This is a great thread. I don't know how real are the predictions, but this thread gives a great energy. lots of thanks to OP.
You are correct, being hopeful & cheerful is extremely important for all of us here. The spillover really holds the key as to how things would be moving.
qplearn
10-04 10:37 AM
Desi companies are to blame but not always.
This is a common practice in big companies. Guess which companies have got the most number of LC's to substitute. It is some of the big software and consulting firms. Myself being a part of one such company have seen a lot of my co-workers use it to get their GC. I will admit though that in big companies it is used after one of the following has happened:
1> You have been stuck in LC stage for a long time.
2> The initial original LC got messed up due to lawyer or company negligence.
3> The I-140 stage got messed up due to lawyer or company negligence.
4> You are an old employee but did not somehow start your GC process till you only had a year or less remaining on your H-1.
Unfortunately for me, none of the above has happened so the company will not use LC substitution for me. But it is a common practice.
Many big companies (I am not referring to desi companies here) use it when they fire a guy for whom they have an approved labor cert. This is the commonest scenario. Until sub labor is banned, and there is no certainty that it will be, we will have to live with this menace.
A person I know was so delighted when his colleague was fired because he got to use his LC; they were doing a very similar job. I am talking about a very large firm in Dallas.
This is a common practice in big companies. Guess which companies have got the most number of LC's to substitute. It is some of the big software and consulting firms. Myself being a part of one such company have seen a lot of my co-workers use it to get their GC. I will admit though that in big companies it is used after one of the following has happened:
1> You have been stuck in LC stage for a long time.
2> The initial original LC got messed up due to lawyer or company negligence.
3> The I-140 stage got messed up due to lawyer or company negligence.
4> You are an old employee but did not somehow start your GC process till you only had a year or less remaining on your H-1.
Unfortunately for me, none of the above has happened so the company will not use LC substitution for me. But it is a common practice.
Many big companies (I am not referring to desi companies here) use it when they fire a guy for whom they have an approved labor cert. This is the commonest scenario. Until sub labor is banned, and there is no certainty that it will be, we will have to live with this menace.
A person I know was so delighted when his colleague was fired because he got to use his LC; they were doing a very similar job. I am talking about a very large firm in Dallas.
more...
lazycis
02-13 05:04 PM
See extract from Ombudsman's report
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annualrpt07__June_11_2007_section3e_untimel yprocessing.pdf
218,759 visas are available for recapture and those numbers were lost due to systematic agency delays and bad policies (i.e. name check).
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_annualrpt07__June_11_2007_section3e_untimel yprocessing.pdf
218,759 visas are available for recapture and those numbers were lost due to systematic agency delays and bad policies (i.e. name check).
2010 goldfish wallpapers desktop.
redcard
05-29 01:14 PM
"This is due, in part, to huge increases in the usage of EB4 and EB5 categories"
Something funky in this ,, where are all these religious workers on EB4 coming in US and where do they work� I think this is another fraud. Seems like folks have started using this category now to get people from India.. and EB5 where is the money to invest in this market.. Seems like another fraud happening.. or software engineers now coming to US to Religious workers..
Something funky in this ,, where are all these religious workers on EB4 coming in US and where do they work� I think this is another fraud. Seems like folks have started using this category now to get people from India.. and EB5 where is the money to invest in this market.. Seems like another fraud happening.. or software engineers now coming to US to Religious workers..
more...
glus
03-17 10:24 AM
Subst_labor, you became an annonymous member today only to post this question. I am sure you must be a regular member of IV but created a new profile just for this question.
Why don't you tell us how much you bought your labor for? Show us a proof that you have not bought it.
I think I made a mistake of answering your post and apologize for that to all members. I also urge people not to answer anyone with substitute labor on this forum.
such people cut in line in front of us and don't even bother paying money to IV. Why should we give them free advice. If they can spend money buying labor for 20K they can spend hundred dollars and consult a lawyer and ask their question. It is with such mentaility they are brought up with in their country- Currption and getting things done with money. But never paying anyone for a just cause. In my country people contribute only when they fear god in temples, for medical treatment or to astrologers!!
I also urge moderators to close such threads on this forum whenever someone is diagnosed with a substitute labor cancer. Yes it is a cancer that is worsening retrogression further.
At least on this forum we can have the resolve to fight such people who are hurting most of us.
Now if someone argues with me on this post, then it will mean that either that person has himself bought a substitute labor or is looking for one. So don't even bother because a lot of members after reading this post will come hard on people who are ok with substitute labor on this forum.
janakp,
I do not get it what's your problem someone is asking for advise with his/hers labor subs. As far as I can see it you should not ask personal questions such as "tell us how much you paid" etc. I don't think it is your business. A person asked for advise, so if you can help him, why don't you do it? Labor Substitution is still LEGAL and your assumption that everyone buys labor does not necessarily must be true. Think about it.
Why don't you tell us how much you bought your labor for? Show us a proof that you have not bought it.
I think I made a mistake of answering your post and apologize for that to all members. I also urge people not to answer anyone with substitute labor on this forum.
such people cut in line in front of us and don't even bother paying money to IV. Why should we give them free advice. If they can spend money buying labor for 20K they can spend hundred dollars and consult a lawyer and ask their question. It is with such mentaility they are brought up with in their country- Currption and getting things done with money. But never paying anyone for a just cause. In my country people contribute only when they fear god in temples, for medical treatment or to astrologers!!
I also urge moderators to close such threads on this forum whenever someone is diagnosed with a substitute labor cancer. Yes it is a cancer that is worsening retrogression further.
At least on this forum we can have the resolve to fight such people who are hurting most of us.
Now if someone argues with me on this post, then it will mean that either that person has himself bought a substitute labor or is looking for one. So don't even bother because a lot of members after reading this post will come hard on people who are ok with substitute labor on this forum.
janakp,
I do not get it what's your problem someone is asking for advise with his/hers labor subs. As far as I can see it you should not ask personal questions such as "tell us how much you paid" etc. I don't think it is your business. A person asked for advise, so if you can help him, why don't you do it? Labor Substitution is still LEGAL and your assumption that everyone buys labor does not necessarily must be true. Think about it.
hair Goldfish in a Lightbulb - Fish
BharatPremi
12-13 05:09 PM
If someone from country X, Y, or Z comes in on that same quota, that's OK - but we can't accept folks from countries A, B and C??
jazz
Yes, exactly that is the point. What would be the purpose(backdoor policy theme) to implement Per country limit , particularly for EB category? And why IN, Philipines, MX and china are the only choosen ones?
jazz
Yes, exactly that is the point. What would be the purpose(backdoor policy theme) to implement Per country limit , particularly for EB category? And why IN, Philipines, MX and china are the only choosen ones?
more...
vdlrao
07-24 09:12 PM
EB2 India will move very fast till 01 JAN 06 as because based on June 2007 bulletin, just before the july fiasco,( http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html ) the PD for China is 01 JAN 06. That means in EB2 Category except India and China every other country is current. So till India reaches 01 JAN 06 PD in EB2, all the spill overs will be moved to only EB2 India(based on the priority of oldest priority date). By the time India EB2 reaches 01 JAN 06, China PD in EB2 will move further from 01 JAN 06 by using its 7% quota. So Inidia PD for EB2 again moves fast till that changed China PD using the spill overs. After that India and China will share the spill overs based on the PD priority. All this happens if and only if the USCIS works effectively and uses all the available visa numbers for the present fiscal year. My prediction for EB2 India PD is, it touches 2005 /even cross few months in 2005 by the end of this year if USCIS works effectively.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285&highlight=vdlrao&page=99
See the post that I have posted about EB2 India movement on 06-09-2008.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4285&highlight=vdlrao&page=99
See the post that I have posted about EB2 India movement on 06-09-2008.
hot goldfish wallpapers desktop
snathan
01-15 06:37 PM
That is true. No one knows the impact of outsourcing. Because no public data is available unlike H1b or L1. If american public gets exact data about outsourcing then they will oppose that also and goverment has to act. But there is no legal binding for Government or Corporations to give data about outsourcing. Some time back most manufacturing went silently out of USA and when people started realizing it was too late to act. But relaxing immigration will not prevent outsourcing as everything is based on cost
Then USA become USSR and go down the toilet....
Then USA become USSR and go down the toilet....
more...
house Goldfish desktop wallpaper
ItIsNotFunny
06-27 09:39 AM
I don't see any authencity of this rumour.
tattoo Goldfish breeds differ
saimrathi
07-03 06:49 PM
good job.. keep up the good work..
sent to all foxnews email addr
sent to all foxnews email addr
more...
pictures Goldfish desktop wallpaper
Keeme
05-01 05:29 PM
"Tomorrow if we or our generations are getting killed in the US, would you say the same thing" ....
Of course yes! If our generations are US citizens, US govt should take care of them and if they are part of any terrorist organisation, they should be treated the way terrorists are treated.
"Country needs to care about its people" ... Its is in your quote ... Issue is about Srilankan's and their goverment should take care of it, NOT India. I don't think any one has a doubt about how LTTE should be handled.
Agreed but some Govt. fails to do so. IF Govt. were acting resposibly , World wouldn't have seen the WW1 and WW2 and Bosnia-Serbia crisis and countless other masscare !
One should understand difference b/w ' Srilankan Tamils' and 'LTTE'.
Of course yes! If our generations are US citizens, US govt should take care of them and if they are part of any terrorist organisation, they should be treated the way terrorists are treated.
"Country needs to care about its people" ... Its is in your quote ... Issue is about Srilankan's and their goverment should take care of it, NOT India. I don't think any one has a doubt about how LTTE should be handled.
Agreed but some Govt. fails to do so. IF Govt. were acting resposibly , World wouldn't have seen the WW1 and WW2 and Bosnia-Serbia crisis and countless other masscare !
One should understand difference b/w ' Srilankan Tamils' and 'LTTE'.
dresses 2010 Wallpaper Desktop Vista.
gchandu
09-16 04:43 PM
Hi
I am on H1B and have my visa valid till Sep 30 2008, my wife and son also has H4 visas till Sep 30 2008.
I applied for my H1 & H4 extensions, received the receipt notices from NSC and our case are pending.
Now We are travelling to India on 7th Aug 2008 and return on 11th Sep 2008 about 19 days prior to our initial H1 / H4 visa stamps.
Should I need to do an amendment to my pending H1/H4 if they get approved while I was in India? If the extention cases wont approve even after I come back to US , do I still need an amendment when it gets approved.
Please suggest a best possible way
Thanks
Gangadhar
Hi
Please advise me. I came back to US on 11th Sep 2008 on my valid H1 visa and got new I-94 valid till Oct 10 2008. But my H1 extention got approved on 10th Sep 2006 a day before i arrived here in USA. Now my attorney is saying that I am required to do an amendment.
Is this an easy process ? How much will it cost
I am on H1B and have my visa valid till Sep 30 2008, my wife and son also has H4 visas till Sep 30 2008.
I applied for my H1 & H4 extensions, received the receipt notices from NSC and our case are pending.
Now We are travelling to India on 7th Aug 2008 and return on 11th Sep 2008 about 19 days prior to our initial H1 / H4 visa stamps.
Should I need to do an amendment to my pending H1/H4 if they get approved while I was in India? If the extention cases wont approve even after I come back to US , do I still need an amendment when it gets approved.
Please suggest a best possible way
Thanks
Gangadhar
Hi
Please advise me. I came back to US on 11th Sep 2008 on my valid H1 visa and got new I-94 valid till Oct 10 2008. But my H1 extention got approved on 10th Sep 2006 a day before i arrived here in USA. Now my attorney is saying that I am required to do an amendment.
Is this an easy process ? How much will it cost
more...
makeup desktop wallpapers curated
garybanz
12-14 02:35 PM
I still dont see any discrimination on the existing laws. The number of visas divided equally to all countries.
Why not divide equally across all races? or all kind of jobs? or different ages? or color of eyes? ...left hand right hand? Yankee fans and red sox fans?
Why not divide all the jobs in USA equally among some of the above categories?
EEO does not say take the total pool of jobs and divide it exactly equally among all the race, color, religion, sex, and national origin or for that matter any of the categories I mentioned. EEO says every one gets an equal shot at the job.
Do you understand the discrimination now?
Why not divide equally across all races? or all kind of jobs? or different ages? or color of eyes? ...left hand right hand? Yankee fans and red sox fans?
Why not divide all the jobs in USA equally among some of the above categories?
EEO does not say take the total pool of jobs and divide it exactly equally among all the race, color, religion, sex, and national origin or for that matter any of the categories I mentioned. EEO says every one gets an equal shot at the job.
Do you understand the discrimination now?
girlfriend pictures Wallpaper Desktop
pathiren
09-28 08:46 PM
Thanks for the response in advance.
The question is:
1) Can a husband (on H1) own a business and sponsor (H1 and greencard) his wife to work for the same business?
2) Can an Indian company start LLC or any other kind of firm and own a business and sponsor someone- more specifically my dad (a major stake holder in Indian company) and this indian company starts some kind of LLC or inc (whichever is feasible) and sponsor my wife for H1 and greencard?
I know its kind of confusing, but would appreciate if you can try and explore this.
Thanks a lot!
The question is:
1) Can a husband (on H1) own a business and sponsor (H1 and greencard) his wife to work for the same business?
2) Can an Indian company start LLC or any other kind of firm and own a business and sponsor someone- more specifically my dad (a major stake holder in Indian company) and this indian company starts some kind of LLC or inc (whichever is feasible) and sponsor my wife for H1 and greencard?
I know its kind of confusing, but would appreciate if you can try and explore this.
Thanks a lot!
hairstyles makeup Goldfish desktop
Wendyzhu77
07-16 06:24 PM
You should know that processing day means NOTHING! If you are after that, it doesn't mean your case will not be processed. If you are before that, it doesn't mean your case has been processed.
So surprised there are still lots of people keeping an eye on processing day. That's totally useless piece of information.
So surprised there are still lots of people keeping an eye on processing day. That's totally useless piece of information.
Circus123
02-12 12:42 PM
September 2001 will be current next month for sure ...
snathan
03-30 01:29 PM
I didn't know Lord Rama was part of BJP's manifesto this time.You are so stuck with 90's. MMS brought economic reforms in 90's so he's reforms guy even though he didn't bring any in his current term.
LK was Lord Rama guy in 90's so he is Lord Rama guy even now.Just check BJP manifesto this time.
Santhan and the like(s)...I'm just breaking it down here...
Like I said in my previous posts religion is played heavily by MMS govt (read as Sonia...I'm sure MMS is a nice person) 4000 Missionaries came to India in last 5 years.More 4000 may come if you give them chance.Now nothing wrong with it generally speaking (except that only christian missionaries were granted visas and Jewsih groups were denied visas) but something wrong if we go by your 'I'don't care if Sankaracharya is jailed,I don't care for lord Rama guys' attitude.
Now these missionaries are setting up miracle boxes ,so far in rural areas, where poor people that drop their wishes in the box see miracles happening.Only hitch is entire family has to convert to Christianity.Yeah abuse of poverty.But there is discrimination (hoping that when you speak of poor you speak of poor of all religions)even in miracles.Some how these missionaries don't dare to mess with Muslim poor.So Muslim poor are left alone. Neither your MMS wrapped State does anything to alleviate their poverty nor these missionaries shower their miracles on them.
BTW it's not poor and Sankaracharya alone there are also other religious(for now Hindu) leaders in their list(Satya Sai Baba, Mata Amritanandamayee, Shri Shri Ravi Shanker Maharaj and many more) Now what's common in them apart from being Hindu leaders they are also immensely into helping your favorite poor people (no conversions though,you don't want to believe me just check out Mata Amritanandamayee's social service camps not for just Hindus all over the world.)
Now if a doctor doesn't get patients how will he survive?
Same way how will missionaries conduct their business if the poor and needy are helped .It's assured State won't help these poor population.Those who are helping them should go to jails so their popularity gets a dent among the masses.(not that their service stops anyways) So you MMS wrapper is facilitating all this.
I know too much stuff but our biased/bought media won't highlight these facts.Remember how A.P High court held media for setting up a 'media trial' even before anything was proved in Sankaracharya case?(nothing was proved till date but since you don't care let's not go there)
So your favorite MMS govt was busy with such things so far.
I know ignorance is bliss but know that bliss will not last long.
So yo unever know this guys when they will change and what. I need food when I am hungry and need a place to place to sleep when I am tired. I dont care whether Rama has temple or not.
LK was Lord Rama guy in 90's so he is Lord Rama guy even now.Just check BJP manifesto this time.
Santhan and the like(s)...I'm just breaking it down here...
Like I said in my previous posts religion is played heavily by MMS govt (read as Sonia...I'm sure MMS is a nice person) 4000 Missionaries came to India in last 5 years.More 4000 may come if you give them chance.Now nothing wrong with it generally speaking (except that only christian missionaries were granted visas and Jewsih groups were denied visas) but something wrong if we go by your 'I'don't care if Sankaracharya is jailed,I don't care for lord Rama guys' attitude.
Now these missionaries are setting up miracle boxes ,so far in rural areas, where poor people that drop their wishes in the box see miracles happening.Only hitch is entire family has to convert to Christianity.Yeah abuse of poverty.But there is discrimination (hoping that when you speak of poor you speak of poor of all religions)even in miracles.Some how these missionaries don't dare to mess with Muslim poor.So Muslim poor are left alone. Neither your MMS wrapped State does anything to alleviate their poverty nor these missionaries shower their miracles on them.
BTW it's not poor and Sankaracharya alone there are also other religious(for now Hindu) leaders in their list(Satya Sai Baba, Mata Amritanandamayee, Shri Shri Ravi Shanker Maharaj and many more) Now what's common in them apart from being Hindu leaders they are also immensely into helping your favorite poor people (no conversions though,you don't want to believe me just check out Mata Amritanandamayee's social service camps not for just Hindus all over the world.)
Now if a doctor doesn't get patients how will he survive?
Same way how will missionaries conduct their business if the poor and needy are helped .It's assured State won't help these poor population.Those who are helping them should go to jails so their popularity gets a dent among the masses.(not that their service stops anyways) So you MMS wrapper is facilitating all this.
I know too much stuff but our biased/bought media won't highlight these facts.Remember how A.P High court held media for setting up a 'media trial' even before anything was proved in Sankaracharya case?(nothing was proved till date but since you don't care let's not go there)
So your favorite MMS govt was busy with such things so far.
I know ignorance is bliss but know that bliss will not last long.
So yo unever know this guys when they will change and what. I need food when I am hungry and need a place to place to sleep when I am tired. I dont care whether Rama has temple or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment