amitjoey
11-08 04:32 PM
Hindus could be anywhere in the world, not just India. Being a Hindu does not automatically mean you are an Indian. You could be a citizen of any country. So it does not establish the notion that it is an India centric website.
Just like all Muslims are not from Saudi Arabia. They are in 100's of different countres and citizens of diverse nations from UK and Malaysia to Australia and Germany. Christians could be from Europe, Australia and India or the African continent or China and other parts of Asia. I personally know Hindus that are from Fiji, Trinidad, Singapore, Malaysia, Sweden, UK, Canada and they are not Indian citizens.
Moreover, Diwali is for everybody, Just like X'MAS is. You can be an American and be a Hindu. So There is no question of IV getting targetted as India-centric or Indian issues-specific website.
Just like all Muslims are not from Saudi Arabia. They are in 100's of different countres and citizens of diverse nations from UK and Malaysia to Australia and Germany. Christians could be from Europe, Australia and India or the African continent or China and other parts of Asia. I personally know Hindus that are from Fiji, Trinidad, Singapore, Malaysia, Sweden, UK, Canada and they are not Indian citizens.
Moreover, Diwali is for everybody, Just like X'MAS is. You can be an American and be a Hindu. So There is no question of IV getting targetted as India-centric or Indian issues-specific website.
wallpaper game funny love letters
mnkaushik
02-09 03:25 PM
Reno, could you please give us more information about your and your friends' experience :
- What your qualifications are.
What the Sr. software engineer job requirements were. Things like:
- Education
- Experience
and also more info about your experience with PERM:
- Processing center. Chicago or Atlanta?
- Processing time.
- Any audits?
- Any business necessity documentation requirements?
I know I'm asking for a lot of info but I think it would be extremely helpful for many folks who are preparing to file under EB2 to avoid regression.
My wife applied for LC as Business Analyst with Bachelors and 5 years of Exp.
My wife has done her Bachelors in Engineering from Bombay. She had more than 7 years of exp at the time of filing. The job required 5-7 years of exp with abachelors Degree.
She applied to Atlanta center and it took around 5 months and no audits that we know of. thenshe applied for her I 140 which took around 3-4 months. There was an RFE for exp letters since the lawyers did not give it during her I 140 filing. After the lawyers responded to her RFE, her I 140 was approved in 15 days. Now she is waiting to apply for I485.
I hope this gives u an idea that u can apply for EB2 as BA if the job requires Bachelors and 5-7 years of exp.
- What your qualifications are.
What the Sr. software engineer job requirements were. Things like:
- Education
- Experience
and also more info about your experience with PERM:
- Processing center. Chicago or Atlanta?
- Processing time.
- Any audits?
- Any business necessity documentation requirements?
I know I'm asking for a lot of info but I think it would be extremely helpful for many folks who are preparing to file under EB2 to avoid regression.
My wife applied for LC as Business Analyst with Bachelors and 5 years of Exp.
My wife has done her Bachelors in Engineering from Bombay. She had more than 7 years of exp at the time of filing. The job required 5-7 years of exp with abachelors Degree.
She applied to Atlanta center and it took around 5 months and no audits that we know of. thenshe applied for her I 140 which took around 3-4 months. There was an RFE for exp letters since the lawyers did not give it during her I 140 filing. After the lawyers responded to her RFE, her I 140 was approved in 15 days. Now she is waiting to apply for I485.
I hope this gives u an idea that u can apply for EB2 as BA if the job requires Bachelors and 5-7 years of exp.
psam
08-10 11:09 PM
May be mumbai or some other consulate in the world published it.
2011 Funny love Letter-2

Kushal
05-13 09:59 PM
I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.
Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.
The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.
Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
more...
go_guy123
01-15 06:21 PM
Read this article : http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1075219844830
This is story of a 84 year old Nazi from world war II whose citizenship was revoked. So even citizenship can be revoked.
.
Thats what I am sayin. Even naturalized citizenship can be revoked by revoking the underlying GC. Only citizenship by birth is the safest.
John walker Lynd was able to keep his citizenship in spite of being with Taliban. Had he been a naturalized citizen, I am sure US Govt would have revoked his citizenship by voiding his old GC.
This is story of a 84 year old Nazi from world war II whose citizenship was revoked. So even citizenship can be revoked.
.
Thats what I am sayin. Even naturalized citizenship can be revoked by revoking the underlying GC. Only citizenship by birth is the safest.
John walker Lynd was able to keep his citizenship in spite of being with Taliban. Had he been a naturalized citizen, I am sure US Govt would have revoked his citizenship by voiding his old GC.
engineer
10-05 03:46 PM
are we sure that they are not talking only about H1b?
Does following mean they are looking at Green Card as well ?
"attract and retain high-skilled workers to contribute and excel in the U.S. economy without unnecessary delays and waiting periods?
Does following mean they are looking at Green Card as well ?
"attract and retain high-skilled workers to contribute and excel in the U.S. economy without unnecessary delays and waiting periods?
more...
sweet23guyin
06-23 06:58 PM
dilip and everyone,
i have couple of questions.
1. currently i am on H1 and my wife started using EAD. First time i applied EAD and AP for both myself and my wife. Now, i don't want to renew my EAD but just renew my wife's EAD. Is this ok? What happens to my EAD after it expires. Will i be able to renew it in future or will i be able to apply for a fresh EAD based on my pending 485 with out a problem? what will be my status if i renew my wife's EAD alone with out renewing mine. will i still be on valid h1?
It is not a must to renew EAD; if you are not intended to use it in near future, provided you are maintaining you h1b. It won't effect you by extend your spouse EAD.
2. Similarly, i don't want to renew my AP as well as i have valid stamping for next 2 years. Is it fine to just renew my wife's AP alone? Will i be able to apply for a fresh AP in future based on my pending 485? wat will be my status if i renew my wife's AP alone?
Same as 1, only if you intend to use AP for international travel. As you wife is using EAD she has to use AP for re entry as she lost non immigration status
3. Last time when i applied EAD and AP along with my 485 in Aug 2007, my application got transferred to Vermont from texas. i received EAD, AP from Vermont and then my 485 got transferred back to texas. For renewal of EAD & AP, shall i send applications to vermont or texas?
It is generally to apply for EAD/AP to the center where your I485 is located.
Answers to my questions are really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and respond to my queries.
~Srikanth
See in bold
i have couple of questions.
1. currently i am on H1 and my wife started using EAD. First time i applied EAD and AP for both myself and my wife. Now, i don't want to renew my EAD but just renew my wife's EAD. Is this ok? What happens to my EAD after it expires. Will i be able to renew it in future or will i be able to apply for a fresh EAD based on my pending 485 with out a problem? what will be my status if i renew my wife's EAD alone with out renewing mine. will i still be on valid h1?
It is not a must to renew EAD; if you are not intended to use it in near future, provided you are maintaining you h1b. It won't effect you by extend your spouse EAD.
2. Similarly, i don't want to renew my AP as well as i have valid stamping for next 2 years. Is it fine to just renew my wife's AP alone? Will i be able to apply for a fresh AP in future based on my pending 485? wat will be my status if i renew my wife's AP alone?
Same as 1, only if you intend to use AP for international travel. As you wife is using EAD she has to use AP for re entry as she lost non immigration status
3. Last time when i applied EAD and AP along with my 485 in Aug 2007, my application got transferred to Vermont from texas. i received EAD, AP from Vermont and then my 485 got transferred back to texas. For renewal of EAD & AP, shall i send applications to vermont or texas?
It is generally to apply for EAD/AP to the center where your I485 is located.
Answers to my questions are really appreciated. Thanks in advance for taking time to read and respond to my queries.
~Srikanth
See in bold
2010 funny love letters. gg_ny
nshantha
07-19 09:54 AM
My application was also received by NSC on Jul 2nd at 7:55 AM
My details are:
EB3/Jun 2004
Reciept Not received
My details are:
EB3/Jun 2004
Reciept Not received
more...
kaisersose
07-09 11:29 AM
I am trying to understand something here..... I had consultation with murthy lawyers and they told me that there is no law written anywhere that states that the employer must revoke I-140 if the employees is laid-off or is not working with them anymore. I was laid off and my company is determined to revoke I-140 because thats what Fragomen lawyers suggest. I am having a hard time understanding why would they want to cause problems for me when I am not even leaving on my own and got affected because of layoff.
Does anyone use Fragomen and could ask their attorneys this question whether a company is required or obligated by law to revoke I-140. That way I can try to convince my company's attorney that another attorney within same law firm have different opinion
Everyone who changes jobs under the protection of AC21, must do so under the assumption that the sponsoring 140 will be revoked.
It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.
AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.
Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.
Does anyone use Fragomen and could ask their attorneys this question whether a company is required or obligated by law to revoke I-140. That way I can try to convince my company's attorney that another attorney within same law firm have different opinion
Everyone who changes jobs under the protection of AC21, must do so under the assumption that the sponsoring 140 will be revoked.
It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.
AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.
Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.
hair Funny Love Letter
unitednations
04-20 11:56 AM
My advice to most people who do not perfectly fit into eb2 is to do the eb3 petition first (which is guaranteed to be approved). Get your place in line for the greencard.
If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.
However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied. Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)
If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.
However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied. Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)
more...
karthkc
03-18 05:03 PM
Bump
As long as you dont use your EAD, you can continue working on H1B.
In fact, if it is the same employer as your GC sponsor, you dont have to do anything.
The thing to remember is to extend your H1B if you do a H1B transfer so you dont have any issues at the time of transfer.
All this is assuming that your company policy can handle exceptions to the policy :)
Thanks!
As long as you dont use your EAD, you can continue working on H1B.
In fact, if it is the same employer as your GC sponsor, you dont have to do anything.
The thing to remember is to extend your H1B if you do a H1B transfer so you dont have any issues at the time of transfer.
All this is assuming that your company policy can handle exceptions to the policy :)
Thanks!
hot funny love letter examples
imh1b
05-07 02:37 PM
I will try my best to come. I also pledge $151 for this event.
Good Job IV. Happy to know that we are doing something so big.
Good Job IV. Happy to know that we are doing something so big.
more...
house This letter is kind of funny.
gaz
08-26 04:22 PM
i do wonder if the poll results from earlier polls if used to compare with the current one would help get an idea of the trend - kind of overlaying the snapshots in different points in time and then determining what the situation was and what is and then extrapolating based on data that is already known/ published by uscis applied to the trend. question is if we have the poll data from earlier polls?
I have also been wondering how to extrapolate this to total numbers. Its probably a good reprsentation of spread. (ie. 1% is 2003 and earlier, 20% are in 2004). but actual numbers???
if you choose to multiply 2004 by 10, we should also multiply the total votes (300) and assume that wehave only 3000 pending485 applications... that does not seem right. More like x75 or x100 based on whatever we have been hearing...
Note that in some cases this is just one person who responded to the poll in a family of 2 or 3. Their PDs are the same (most probably) but the count of cases would need to be adjusted.
I have also been wondering how to extrapolate this to total numbers. Its probably a good reprsentation of spread. (ie. 1% is 2003 and earlier, 20% are in 2004). but actual numbers???
if you choose to multiply 2004 by 10, we should also multiply the total votes (300) and assume that wehave only 3000 pending485 applications... that does not seem right. More like x75 or x100 based on whatever we have been hearing...
Note that in some cases this is just one person who responded to the poll in a family of 2 or 3. Their PDs are the same (most probably) but the count of cases would need to be adjusted.
tattoo Do I love you?
.jpg)
ameryki
06-30 03:22 PM
Is finger print required for AP efiling? thanks
no
no
more...
pictures Stuyvesant Town Love Letters
nixstor
10-12 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=nelsonagn]"So who ever were able to sneak in under that category, will get their GC."
Not if they are the 50,001st they won't.
-> I am totally with you on that. I am sure pmpforgc and bluekayal filed way ahead of the 50K limit.
Only 50,000 Schedule A's will be approved. Any who submitted I-485s above that number will have to be approved under another category.
-> I was refering to people who have filed in Jul of Aug of this year under Schedule A. Do you think that their 485 will be frozen as well? I dont think so. I know a PT who filed hers in Aug. I will ask her what USCIS is gonna say.
Just because someone submits an I-485 when a category is available does not mean they are guaranteed to see it through to end.
-> So what you are saying is, If a person whose EB2 PD is Jun 02 files 485 by the end of this month and lets say EB2 retrogresses to Apr 02 after 5 months from now, his/her application will be left at that point. So an Analyst will basically check if the PD is current every time they take up the file.
How ever, I doubt thats the same with Schedule A as it is a one time category. They will mark the 1st 50K apps into schedule A and give the overflow back to the applications for reg processing.
Remember that when Sched A started, those who were already in the system (in EB2 or 3) were switched to that category, if their petition was considered Schedule A.
-> Sure, lot of nurses and PT's might have jumped into Schedule A from EB3 and as you said all of those applications from 50,001 will go into EB3. I mean nurses and PT's. Who ever filed under Schedule A EB2 will go to EB2.
USCIS will just as easily switch those left to another category when the 50K are used up.
Your earlier statemement that 'once you have a receipt number your I-485 will either be approved or denied' is also misleading. Mere issuance of a receipt does not guarantee continuous processing unless until the cut-off for that category is later that your PD (and yes, even those who don't go thru LC have a PD: it's their I-140 RD). If not, your I-485 just sits.
-> My understanding of PD's being current is you can file for 485 and can get some decision sooner or later. I am not aware of the fact that 485 processing becomes stop and go as PD for that category oscillates back and forth.
That's what retrogression does: it takes I-485s already in the system and freezes them.
-> may be you are right. How ever my post wasnt intended to mislead any one. I felt that the 2 members who filed in Jul and Aug under Schedule A should be fine.
So what do you think will happen to these folks who have filed for 485 when Schedule A is removed from the VB? Does that mean that their PD's have become current? From what you are saying, all the unadjuciated 485's filed on after the cutoff date in VB (in this case 10/05 for schedule A as of now ) will not be processed and will be freezed. What will happen to the 765/131 that were filed along with the 485?
Not if they are the 50,001st they won't.
-> I am totally with you on that. I am sure pmpforgc and bluekayal filed way ahead of the 50K limit.
Only 50,000 Schedule A's will be approved. Any who submitted I-485s above that number will have to be approved under another category.
-> I was refering to people who have filed in Jul of Aug of this year under Schedule A. Do you think that their 485 will be frozen as well? I dont think so. I know a PT who filed hers in Aug. I will ask her what USCIS is gonna say.
Just because someone submits an I-485 when a category is available does not mean they are guaranteed to see it through to end.
-> So what you are saying is, If a person whose EB2 PD is Jun 02 files 485 by the end of this month and lets say EB2 retrogresses to Apr 02 after 5 months from now, his/her application will be left at that point. So an Analyst will basically check if the PD is current every time they take up the file.
How ever, I doubt thats the same with Schedule A as it is a one time category. They will mark the 1st 50K apps into schedule A and give the overflow back to the applications for reg processing.
Remember that when Sched A started, those who were already in the system (in EB2 or 3) were switched to that category, if their petition was considered Schedule A.
-> Sure, lot of nurses and PT's might have jumped into Schedule A from EB3 and as you said all of those applications from 50,001 will go into EB3. I mean nurses and PT's. Who ever filed under Schedule A EB2 will go to EB2.
USCIS will just as easily switch those left to another category when the 50K are used up.
Your earlier statemement that 'once you have a receipt number your I-485 will either be approved or denied' is also misleading. Mere issuance of a receipt does not guarantee continuous processing unless until the cut-off for that category is later that your PD (and yes, even those who don't go thru LC have a PD: it's their I-140 RD). If not, your I-485 just sits.
-> My understanding of PD's being current is you can file for 485 and can get some decision sooner or later. I am not aware of the fact that 485 processing becomes stop and go as PD for that category oscillates back and forth.
That's what retrogression does: it takes I-485s already in the system and freezes them.
-> may be you are right. How ever my post wasnt intended to mislead any one. I felt that the 2 members who filed in Jul and Aug under Schedule A should be fine.
So what do you think will happen to these folks who have filed for 485 when Schedule A is removed from the VB? Does that mean that their PD's have become current? From what you are saying, all the unadjuciated 485's filed on after the cutoff date in VB (in this case 10/05 for schedule A as of now ) will not be processed and will be freezed. What will happen to the 765/131 that were filed along with the 485?
dresses Funny love Letter-2
roseball
02-10 01:45 PM
Thanks for all the inputs. I still have not received the letter ( probably because of winter strom - delay with traffic) .
Now if the Deniel is because of AC21 and 140 revoke , when we reply with MTR, should I sent copy of the AC21 letter we sent before or do we need to sent a fresh one ( employment verification letter ) ? The reason I ask this is when we originaly filed AC21 docs ( in Feb 2008) I was with Company2 . Now I am with company 3 ( just 2 months ). And good part of is company3 is well aware about the "same or similar " letter and is ready to issue the letter .
Thanks
-vinod
Its better to send as much documentation as possible in a systematic way. What I did with my friend's appeal was I created a document in a tabular format with each row referring to the points mentioned in the denial notice and providing a brief explanation and referring each point to an Appendix which contained detail explanation and corresponding evidence/documentation (W2, pay-stubs, exp letters etc) supporting the explanation. You can do the same. Infact, I encourage you to provide evidence of your AC21 filing with Company1 which affirms that you indeed followed the AC21 guidelines from your perspective. Do also provide evidence of continued employment in same or similar occupation till your most recent/current employment.
One more thing you should keep in mind is the deadline for filing the appeal. No matter when you receive the denial notice, usually, you only have 33 days from the denial date to file the appeal. So, I would encourage you to do whatever possible from your side to know the reason/s for denial so you can start working on collecting the appropriate paperwork for the appeal. Maybe taking an InfoPass appointment might help. I am not sure of any other options.
Now if the Deniel is because of AC21 and 140 revoke , when we reply with MTR, should I sent copy of the AC21 letter we sent before or do we need to sent a fresh one ( employment verification letter ) ? The reason I ask this is when we originaly filed AC21 docs ( in Feb 2008) I was with Company2 . Now I am with company 3 ( just 2 months ). And good part of is company3 is well aware about the "same or similar " letter and is ready to issue the letter .
Thanks
-vinod
Its better to send as much documentation as possible in a systematic way. What I did with my friend's appeal was I created a document in a tabular format with each row referring to the points mentioned in the denial notice and providing a brief explanation and referring each point to an Appendix which contained detail explanation and corresponding evidence/documentation (W2, pay-stubs, exp letters etc) supporting the explanation. You can do the same. Infact, I encourage you to provide evidence of your AC21 filing with Company1 which affirms that you indeed followed the AC21 guidelines from your perspective. Do also provide evidence of continued employment in same or similar occupation till your most recent/current employment.
One more thing you should keep in mind is the deadline for filing the appeal. No matter when you receive the denial notice, usually, you only have 33 days from the denial date to file the appeal. So, I would encourage you to do whatever possible from your side to know the reason/s for denial so you can start working on collecting the appropriate paperwork for the appeal. Maybe taking an InfoPass appointment might help. I am not sure of any other options.
more...
makeup funny love letters
Openarms
05-13 10:24 AM
I and many folks in this forum have seen very few approvals for this category. How come USCIS says that this category is over subscribing the visa quota. Why they are moving un used visas to EB2 (no offense) why not for EB3?
We need IV help in this area.
We need IV help in this area.
girlfriend quot;Love Letters straight from
ARUNRAMANATHAN
05-28 09:03 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/27/AR2007052701118.html?hpid=topnews&sub=AR
Quite the same text in WP ...MSNBC has used WP text.
Quite the same text in WP ...MSNBC has used WP text.
hairstyles funny love poem. wallpaper
paskal
07-15 03:28 PM
please close this thread
hebron
04-20 08:42 AM
2 year back my I-140 got rejected due to same reason 3+2 degree. I have 3 years Bsc in Computer science and 2 years Master of Computer Mgmt. They raise the question on 3 year Bachealor dagree. My lawyer send the reply along with degree evaluation and we try to say my 3+2 equal to 4+2 of USA and USCIS didn't buy this argument. after that lawyer told me that no hope in MTR or appeal. So we file again in Eb3.
Now i see based on your reply if have taken this approach in appeal then i might have got approval in appeal.
Hi Pankaj,
Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?
What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.
Now i see based on your reply if have taken this approach in appeal then i might have got approval in appeal.
Hi Pankaj,
Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?
What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.
desi3933
06-18 04:32 PM
I am on H1 and my wife on H4. Can she apply for EAD while I do not ( I would prefer to extend my H1) after we both apply for 485?
Thanks
Yes. She will be on AOS Pending status while you can maintain H1 status.
Thanks
Yes. She will be on AOS Pending status while you can maintain H1 status.
No comments:
Post a Comment