Saturday, June 25, 2011

ford mustang wallpapers

images ford mustang wallpapers. ford mustang wallpapers. 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT
  • 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT



  • Alabaman
    04-16 08:18 AM
    I signed up for recurring contributions... go IV!!





    wallpaper 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT ford mustang wallpapers. 20 Ford Mustang 2010
  • 20 Ford Mustang 2010



  • ashres11
    08-27 01:29 PM
    If you take your I140 approval to NJ DMV, They will get you driving license renewed. Not sure about timing. But one of my friends got 3 years license on based of I-140 approval.





    ford mustang wallpapers. ford mustang wallpapers.
  • ford mustang wallpapers.



  • senthil1
    04-14 09:49 PM
    Your employer might think that it is difficult to find a project in the current economic condition. Anyhow your husband started working there should not be any issue. You can join another company after 6 months.

    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. I am currently in the project working for the project. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. But I see I am the only one that is target in this lay-off. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.





    2011 20 Ford Mustang 2010 ford mustang wallpapers. Ford Mustang FR500CJ Cobra Jet
  • Ford Mustang FR500CJ Cobra Jet



  • shvinod
    06-29 06:21 PM
    Shvinod,
    are you talking about your daughter's AP renewal? nd, in which service center?

    Yes. It is for my daughter and it is in NSC.



    more...


    ford mustang wallpapers. Ford Mustang Wallpapers Hd
  • Ford Mustang Wallpapers Hd



  • gcseeker2002
    12-12 10:40 AM
    The following are various ways to express some one�s dissatisfaction/agony and draw some one else (Government/Media/Public) attention.

    1. Daily Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting from 6 AM to 6 PM. One group would pass on the fire to next group.
    2. Continuous Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting 24 hours a day. Such people should not have health issues like Blood Pressure, Gastric Trouble, Sugar, insulin deficiency, Heart relates issues. This may cuase arrest.
    3. Protesting : Conduct a rally with group/mass of people with immigration ply cards and banners.
    4. Wearing Black Ribbons : People would wear/put a small black ribbon on their shirt pockets (Upper left side of the chest) and attend duties. We can draw people attentions. Such ribbon should have white color immigration slogan printed on it.
    5. Distributing Flyers : Distributing Flyers/Handouts to people in respective areas.
    6. Banners : Display banner/show outs in the Traffic Island Medians
    7. Flower Campaign : Sending Flowers to respective people, also called Gandhi giri.
    8. Silent Sitting : Sitting in front of USCIS silently (no talk).
    9. Silent sitting in front of Senators house: Group of people should sit (kind of protest) in front of respective state senators. We can draw maximum MEDIA attention.
    10. Sweeping Roads : A group of people would sweep roads by wearing immigration slogans jackets.
    11. Organize Blood Donate Drives : Interested member would donate blood (We should explain to media, why we are doing so).
    12. Rally in All Major Cities : Conduct a rally in all Major cities (where we have at least 100 members) at the same time.


    We still have various other ways to express our dissatisfaction, however, they are little rude and could cause more issues.

    We should choose couple of ways from above to express our dissatisfaction. Members, feel free to add and delete from above list.

    P.S: We need prior permission from local authorities

    Looks like we have to some thing big at this Christmas season.
    I am sure most of us here (especially from India) were pampered and did not even clean their own study desks or rooms of their house when they were young, now they are ready to sweep the roads of a foreign country to get the foreign government attention to get their gc :)
    Humans, listen, life is not 1000 years, it is very short, dont waste the best part of your life waiting for gc.





    ford mustang wallpapers. 2001 ford mustang wallpapers
  • 2001 ford mustang wallpapers



  • eb3retro
    05-17 12:13 PM
    am not able to be there these days as I am travelling for work during this time. Also, I have 10k United miles with me, and I would be more than happy to donate it to someone who can travel. But I am not sure if 10k is enough for a round trip. If some one has any inputs on this, I am happy to be of some use at atleast by giving away these miles.



    more...


    ford mustang wallpapers. Ford Mustang Concept Wallpaper
  • Ford Mustang Concept Wallpaper



  • gcseeker2002
    12-07 10:57 AM
    Agree with Gary. And update us on the results.

    Folks I wish your suggestions would be helpful, but I have taken 3 infopass appointments, and to my badluck, everytime I visit I meet the same old-fat-lady who now happens to remember me, and says, "Didnt I tell you last time that blah blah blah ", believe me, she was not willing to even accept request to send interim ead , she gave some reason that NSC outsourced callcenter work to contractors who dont know what they are saying and send us to local office to request interim EAD. She says my FP for ead was done only in Nov(my 2nd infopass resulted in 2nd FP) so it will take 4-6 weeks after that to get EAD. Anyways I will take your advice for a 4th infopass next week.





    2010 ford mustang wallpapers. ford mustang wallpapers. ford mustang wallpapers.
  • ford mustang wallpapers.



  • carpediem
    04-08 12:38 AM
    According to this article on the Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123725421857750565.html)

    "Each year, 85,000 H-1B visas are granted for foreigners with advanced skills and education, and last year, 163,000 petitions were filed in the first five days after applications were accepted. The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation estimates that as of Sept. 30, 2006, 500,040 residents of the U.S. and 59,915 individuals living abroad were waiting for employment-based visas. Many would buy homes if their immigration conditions were settled."

    This is probably all countries put together. Have we had any luck with getting more details from the senators or congressmen?



    more...


    ford mustang wallpapers. (2010) Ford Mustang Wallpapers
  • (2010) Ford Mustang Wallpapers



  • snathan
    08-10 10:37 PM
    Dont know if is authentic

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)

    But the DOS/USCIS bulletin still shows only the Aug dates





    hair Ford Mustang FR500CJ Cobra Jet ford mustang wallpapers. 2005 Ford Mustang GTR concept
  • 2005 Ford Mustang GTR concept



  • sertha1
    06-24 03:15 PM
    Hi bitzbytz,

    How much are you paying and for how many paystubs? Are you planning to go out of country for stamping? I am in a similar situation.

    Did you got the visa stamping dates?

    Thanks

    what do you mean by fake pay stubs, can you please clarify.

    I am in process of generating pay stubs for my wife by paying the employer tax...so that she is covered for the un paid H1 period.

    Why will this cause problem



    more...


    ford mustang wallpapers. Ice Ford Mustang Wallpaper
  • Ice Ford Mustang Wallpaper



  • thomachan72
    04-06 04:23 PM
    If I could hire IV by paying some money and then forget about it, i would do that. However, as far as I know, IV core is composed of regular folks who are also on visas and therefore can only work during their spare time/vaccation time. I know every one of us is impatient with this EB process, but the reality is our movment is not big/strong enough. Most of us once we get hold of the Green card (is it really green color??) completely forget that we were once part of an everlasting que with so many desperate people.
    This is the main difference between EB community and the ilegals. Ilegals are united by a lot of factors and even their legal relatives dont think twice before struggling/fighting for them. How many of our dear Indian/chinese friends (who are citizens of this nation) will stand up for us??? Even though many came here and strugled to obtain the EB green card, now we are alien to them!!!
    Consider the ilegal people:-
    theoratically, they are not supposed to have any voice in this nation simply because they are ilegals and hiding from the law. How come then that they are able to have such a huge protest march?? because most of the people who protested for them and stand up for them are legals
    We will be 100 times more successful if the major indian associations/chinese associations or other country associations raise the voice for us. They should "BECOME HUMAN BEINGS ONCE AGAIN" and feel for us. We should remind them once again of the strange and long path many of them went through to get the GC.
    HOW COME THEY IGNORE US???? IF THEY IGNORE US, WHO WILL CONSIDER US???
    IV??? my friends IV core member is a person of leadership quality for sure, but he/she is just in the same unstable boat as me and you.
    WE DESPERATELY NEED FOLKS IN THE MAIN LAND TO REACH OUT TO US.





    hot Ford Mustang Wallpapers Hd ford mustang wallpapers. mustang wallpaper widescreen.
  • mustang wallpaper widescreen.



  • insbaby
    03-09 03:19 PM
    Next time someone questions IV's efforts, I am going to bluntly ask them if they contributed or came for the advocacy day event. If they did neither, we do not need their 2 cents of free comments.

    There is a limit for anyone's patience level and Pappu seemed to have reached that level !

    The 'troubles' are not enough and still in the 'comfort' zone. There is nothing much you can do about that.



    more...


    house Ford Mustang Wallpaper ford mustang wallpapers. 50 Classic Ford Mustang
  • 50 Classic Ford Mustang



  • JunRN
    09-22 07:05 PM
    We cannot count on Reid. He failed us many times by manipulating everything and talking with Republicans and agreeing with them to sacrifice our bills/amendments to put forward their own agenda.





    tattoo 2001 ford mustang wallpapers ford mustang wallpapers. GTR Mustang front
  • GTR Mustang front



  • sbabunle
    03-28 09:00 AM
    Ladies & Gentlemen
    I can understand the emotion and commotion among my fellow beings who are stuck with BECs. I waited agonizing 5 years to get my labor cleared. We all clearly understand what are you guys going through.

    But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.

    Right now big things are happening in the immigration law making. So I think we should concentrate to get the best out of it and achieve our goals on the Green Card Visa issues. As Tom Tancredo is going to fight with teeth and nail against Immi Bills, we have to do the same.

    There are many others issues we can lobby for such as

    1) Starting H1B stamping inside the US again( Which was stopped in 2005)
    2) Allow H1B spouses to work. etc etc


    But I believe our priority for the time being should be Retrogression. I request all of you to use this thread for finding a person to testify.

    thanks
    babu.



    more...


    pictures Ford Mustang Concept Wallpaper ford mustang wallpapers. wallpaper of ford mustang
  • wallpaper of ford mustang



  • jamesbond007
    09-05 03:18 PM
    You are suggesting how to avoid it rather then try to acknowledge that there is a problem in the wording of AP. By problem, I meant the whole dynamics has changes over the years, so, its time they change to reflect today's reality.

    There may not be everyone who would continue to be on H1 while their AOS is pending.

    In light of the AC21 provision, this is pretty common - people change jobs using EAD and are then on AOS. Looks like the wording on AP was ignored when AC21 was being made into law. This is now biting some of the travelers.

    Could the AP wording be changed using an administrative fix by USCIS/DOS rather than a legislative update?





    dresses mustang wallpaper widescreen. ford mustang wallpapers. Ford Mustang Wallpapers
  • Ford Mustang Wallpapers



  • BharatPremi
    10-11 03:52 PM
    BharatPremi/PavanV: I had to open an account here just to let you know that what both of you said is the voice of reason and it seems that this forum is just filled with people who have the attitude of attacking the person rather than the argument.

    Folks, until you have a US passport in your hand, you can profess love for this country as much as you like but the bottomline is that you are not a citizen. You will not be treated like a citizen and you will not have the rights of a citizen. Even after you have the US passport, "legally" your allegiance is to the US but that is not true of what the US feels about you. Your precious naturalized citizenship can be revoked at any time but that is not possible for a natural born citizen. This divide is real enough that if you kid asks you, "Daddy, why can't you become president?" then you need to know it that no matter how white your brown heart beats, the country on whose soil you were born is the only one which gives you every single right that is given to all its citizen, NOT the USofA.

    A. K. Mozumdar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.K._Mozumdar)
    "In 1913 Mozumdar became the first Indian-born person to earn U.S. citizenship, having convinced the Spokane district judge that he was in fact Caucasian and thereby met the requirements of naturalization law then restricting citizenship to "free white persons." Ten years later, as a result of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind, stipulating that no person of East Indian origin could become a naturalized American, Mozumdar’s citizenship was revoked. A decision on his appeal to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the revocation"

    So, yes, you can kiss as much ass as possible, it will not bring your precious greencard any faster.

    Jai Hind

    Yes, unfortunately all of them lack the understanding of immigration, reasoning and height of ignorance is that they do not have a clue what is the definition of "NATION" OR the meaning of "citizenship".



    more...


    makeup (2010) Ford Mustang Wallpapers ford mustang wallpapers. Ford Mustang Wallpaper
  • Ford Mustang Wallpaper



  • BECsufferer
    01-15 08:48 PM
    EB2 Jan04 ... I need it to be Jan05. Damn!!





    girlfriend GTR Mustang front ford mustang wallpapers. 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra
  • 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra



  • gimme_GC2006
    04-09 05:47 PM
    No one knows what is going to happen to EB-2 for the remaining fiscal year





    hairstyles Ice Ford Mustang Wallpaper ford mustang wallpapers. ford mustang wallpaper.
  • ford mustang wallpaper.



  • nk2
    12-17 12:45 PM
    I signed up to for 20$ per month a while back. In addition I did many one time contributions.

    There should be an option for people to contribute smaller sums on a regular basis. I believe in the say 'little drops of water ...'. If the threshold is lower, there will be more contributions.

    In my opinion, the fear that folks that are contributing 50$ will switch to lower sums is unfounded. There is nothing that stops them from stopping their contributions altogether even now.

    Secondly, I did not answer the poll. The question is not very clear to me





    qasleuth
    05-02 02:56 PM
    What is this OBC battle you are talking about?

    It has nothing to do with immigration but a bane of India.





    trueguy
    08-19 07:24 PM
    Who is your local Senator?

    I am from Minnesota and senators are Norm Coleman and Amy Klobuchar. The reply I got was from Amy Klobuchar.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11