WithoutGCAmigo
06-18 10:57 AM
I-131 Application for Travel Document June 25, 2006
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization November 22, 2006
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization November 22, 2006
wallpaper her into Dita von Tess.
GCneeded
05-10 04:02 PM
Contributed $25 today 05/10/2007.
Receipt ID: 0700-7934-7609-1221
Receipt ID: 0700-7934-7609-1221
dummgelauft
02-12 11:20 AM
That one phrase in your LC requirement could turn out to be a life saver for you. Can you further clarify the educational/experience requirements mentioned in LC. Was it Masters or equivalent with zero experience OR Bachelors with 5 yrs of progressive experience? Your educational evaluation should meet atleast one of the requirements mentioned in the LC. Either Masters or Bachelors + 5 yrs exp. I think for your educational background (non 4 yr BS degree), I feel more comfortable with getting the evaluation done to satisfy the BS + 5 yrs requirement rather than going for Masters equivalent. NSC is known to be strict w.r.t 3 yr BS degree when it comes to EB-2 cases. However, since your initial evaluation showed you as holding a masters equivalent, I am not sure if its a good idea now to try to defend your case with BS + 5 yrs equivalence. A good attorney would be able to guide you through with this. I also suggest you to consult any reputed attorney regarding this and get feedback on your company attorney's plans and not just blindly follow what your company attorney says.
This dude DOES NOT have a Bachelors Degree. He menstions that he has a 3-Year Diploma (not a 3 Year Degree Course like B.Sc, or BCA). So, his chances are slim. He was probably hired by a desi shyster who promised him a greencard in return for subsistence wages.
This dude DOES NOT have a Bachelors Degree. He menstions that he has a 3-Year Diploma (not a 3 Year Degree Course like B.Sc, or BCA). So, his chances are slim. He was probably hired by a desi shyster who promised him a greencard in return for subsistence wages.
2011 Dita Von Tess iPad Wallpaper
GCWhru
09-06 12:12 PM
This is the case of harrasment. I am sure he will definitely have a laugh with his group later.
more...
superdoc
09-19 03:23 PM
Here is my dilemma--
MY INFO---
Occupation -- Physician
EB2, INDIA, PD APR 2006, EAD renewed till sept 2010, H1 valid till feb 2010 (non-profit company), I-140 approved, I-485 filed July 2007
I have a very good job offer and I really want to get out of my present job. They expexct me to start work next year in about apr 2008-- The new job is not in my present state but I am freaked out about using AC 21 for following reasons:
-New company has no clue about H1 and they cannot file H1 any way because they are "for profit" and my h1 is presently from non profit and the QUOTA is now over. My occupation still remains same -(I am a physician ---no way to change occupation -- still have to do same job !)
-New company can only give me a generic letter for employment (EVL) ---
"To whomsoever ---etc..it may concern..and only briefly describing my title and job description"
--- My questions to respected IV members
1) should I invoke Ac 21 ??-- I am worried that the EVL may not meet USCIS needs as it may not be fully detailed
2) The other option I have is to take a leave of absence from my present company for one year and start working for the new company? IN this case what happens if I get RFE for EVL ? Which company should I say I am working for present or the future ? Also If I do take a leave of absence should I send in AC 21 paperwork or no?
PLEASE HELP I am very confused--- I strongly feel that the leave of absence might be an insurance policy but I don't know how to approach it !!
MY INFO---
Occupation -- Physician
EB2, INDIA, PD APR 2006, EAD renewed till sept 2010, H1 valid till feb 2010 (non-profit company), I-140 approved, I-485 filed July 2007
I have a very good job offer and I really want to get out of my present job. They expexct me to start work next year in about apr 2008-- The new job is not in my present state but I am freaked out about using AC 21 for following reasons:
-New company has no clue about H1 and they cannot file H1 any way because they are "for profit" and my h1 is presently from non profit and the QUOTA is now over. My occupation still remains same -(I am a physician ---no way to change occupation -- still have to do same job !)
-New company can only give me a generic letter for employment (EVL) ---
"To whomsoever ---etc..it may concern..and only briefly describing my title and job description"
--- My questions to respected IV members
1) should I invoke Ac 21 ??-- I am worried that the EVL may not meet USCIS needs as it may not be fully detailed
2) The other option I have is to take a leave of absence from my present company for one year and start working for the new company? IN this case what happens if I get RFE for EVL ? Which company should I say I am working for present or the future ? Also If I do take a leave of absence should I send in AC 21 paperwork or no?
PLEASE HELP I am very confused--- I strongly feel that the leave of absence might be an insurance policy but I don't know how to approach it !!
gc_kaavaali
05-21 01:03 PM
I don't know about that...is it true that i can get interim EAD after 90 days???
cant you get an interim EAD after 90 days...
cant you get an interim EAD after 90 days...
more...
GCneeded
04-26 11:48 AM
I would like to congratulate the core team for their tremendous efforts. Also would like to to thank all the members who were involved in getting this article out.
2010 Carter,Dita Von Tess,Kat
a1b2c3
10-20 10:57 PM
In Dec DOS will move the EB2I date to april 01, 06. And USCIS exhaust the visa number by approving the 06 cases and retrogress back to april 01, 03.
And whoever has the 03 and 04 PDs will be screwed as usual.:mad:
It is not just the USCIS , DOS is also the culprit.
If that happens, it will give me a stronger reason to return to India. In fact, at times I feel that is exactly what's going to transpire. The dates probably will keep inching forward and then make a U turn somewhere and I'll be back in India much sooner. And I don't think it would be that bad considering growth opportunities back home and of course our accumulated savings which will go out of the country along with us.
And whoever has the 03 and 04 PDs will be screwed as usual.:mad:
It is not just the USCIS , DOS is also the culprit.
If that happens, it will give me a stronger reason to return to India. In fact, at times I feel that is exactly what's going to transpire. The dates probably will keep inching forward and then make a U turn somewhere and I'll be back in India much sooner. And I don't think it would be that bad considering growth opportunities back home and of course our accumulated savings which will go out of the country along with us.
more...
gcseeker2002
12-11 01:09 PM
Maybe you should request to send an e-mail on place. This is what we did.
Send email to who ? Can you pls describe in detail what email they need to send and what reason they need to put in. My local office always says NSC is processing July cases so you should have it soon, but that "soon" has never happened. It is 160+ days since I applied.
Send email to who ? Can you pls describe in detail what email they need to send and what reason they need to put in. My local office always says NSC is processing July cases so you should have it soon, but that "soon" has never happened. It is 160+ days since I applied.
hair and Dita Von Tess!
GCard_Dream
03-27 06:36 PM
I am filling out the form G-639 to obtain a copy of the I-140 approval notice. I am little confused about section 6 and 8.
In section 1, I indicated that I want the information under the FOIA. It is indicated in section 1 that I have to complete all sections except section 6 which is the "Verification of subject's Identity". So if I don't have to complete the section 6 then I also shouldn't have to do any notary in section 8, right?
It appears that section 8 is related to section 6 and I should be able to skip both. Any ideas guys. Thanks.
In section 1, I indicated that I want the information under the FOIA. It is indicated in section 1 that I have to complete all sections except section 6 which is the "Verification of subject's Identity". So if I don't have to complete the section 6 then I also shouldn't have to do any notary in section 8, right?
It appears that section 8 is related to section 6 and I should be able to skip both. Any ideas guys. Thanks.
more...
gc4me
11-17 02:53 PM
Guys, I know what a deshi company can can do to you for only 200$ or 300$. I am the burning example. I don't see how to open a thread and I found this thread is some what relevant. Please check this and put your valuable comments/experience/suggestions. http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/239950067
hot Dita Von Teese and Paris
raysaikat
05-22 12:24 PM
you know, they posted August 29 for I140 at Texas, i predict it will magically move back to, lets say, July 28.
I second :) , but probably in next month.
I second :) , but probably in next month.
more...
house Dita Von Teese Record Deal
Green_Always
12-31 09:05 PM
I have decided to give a break to these pain in the rear issues ...atleast for today and tomorrow. F***k this... Come what may... I will have a blast next 2 days :p
Wish you all a very happy new year 2011 and may every one cross the ocean of this GC torture system this new year !!
This is what we wanted to see from you.... :-)
Wishing you all A Happy New Year 2011
Me and My Family were Stuck on Interstate I-140 and later on Interstate I-485 < ran out of gas many times >
Wish you all a very happy new year 2011 and may every one cross the ocean of this GC torture system this new year !!
This is what we wanted to see from you.... :-)
Wishing you all A Happy New Year 2011
Me and My Family were Stuck on Interstate I-140 and later on Interstate I-485 < ran out of gas many times >
tattoo dita von tess. VICTORIA BECKHAM: Queen of; VICTORIA BECKHAM: Queen of
nonimmi
09-05 04:40 PM
Those who are using EAD have to use AP, as H1 is no longer valid!! This whole correct/incorrect thing is useless as these rules were made when AOS processing time was less than a year. People with older PD who dont expect to get GC in coming 2-3 years and already working using EAD have to use AP. This was even the case when H1 used to be valid for six year only and once someone got EAD/AP they were using it happily during 2004-2005.
more...
pictures Dita Von Teese without the
sbabunle
04-09 05:58 PM
Alisa
Best post so far on this thread :D
I will never go back. I'll stay legal as long as I could.
And then I'll stay illegal and make mone :D :D :D
babu
You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.
What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?
:)
Best post so far on this thread :D
I will never go back. I'll stay legal as long as I could.
And then I'll stay illegal and make mone :D :D :D
babu
You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.
What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?
:)
dresses Dita Von Teese When She Was
anai
04-03 10:16 AM
I am suprprised if IV is working towards abiltiy to file 485 and hard country limit...Just want to know how IV is working towards these 2 items...
If any of these two wont show out in coming bill,..then I would say goodbye to IV..because all other items in bill were there without IV;s interaction....
Can somebody calrify if these options will anyway include in this bill..by means of ammendements...
This is like someone in Sri Lanka saying that "if I don't get a blanket within 12 hours of the Tsunami, I will quit the Red Cross."
How about thinking, "if these items don't show up in the coming bill, I will become a more active member and work towards getting these items to show up at the next opportunity"?
It is probably not a good idea to treat our voluntary organization as if it were our butler. We're all part of this; we didn't "hire" IV to do this job for us.
If any of these two wont show out in coming bill,..then I would say goodbye to IV..because all other items in bill were there without IV;s interaction....
Can somebody calrify if these options will anyway include in this bill..by means of ammendements...
This is like someone in Sri Lanka saying that "if I don't get a blanket within 12 hours of the Tsunami, I will quit the Red Cross."
How about thinking, "if these items don't show up in the coming bill, I will become a more active member and work towards getting these items to show up at the next opportunity"?
It is probably not a good idea to treat our voluntary organization as if it were our butler. We're all part of this; we didn't "hire" IV to do this job for us.
more...
makeup pictures dita von tess search results dita von tess. 123k: dita von tesse
lacrossegc
07-20 06:03 PM
Whenever an attempt to increase visa numbers is made a budget point of order can usually be made. So, you will need 60 votes to amend the law.
"Before every one starts to bash Hillary : this is what someone on IV posted regarding Senate floor Amendment 2339... and now it sort of makes sense:"
Not really. Senators voted against this because they opposed the underlying amendment. The Democratic opposition stems from the facts that the amendment proposed to re-capture from all categories and then re-distribute accordingly to a Republican preference. For instance EB-3, numbers re-captured didn't all go to EB-3. The amendment gave 61,000 to Schedule A and then re-distributed the rest equally.
A much fairer, simpler and permanent solution is to simply rollover the unused numbers to next years numbers.
"Before every one starts to bash Hillary : this is what someone on IV posted regarding Senate floor Amendment 2339... and now it sort of makes sense:"
Not really. Senators voted against this because they opposed the underlying amendment. The Democratic opposition stems from the facts that the amendment proposed to re-capture from all categories and then re-distribute accordingly to a Republican preference. For instance EB-3, numbers re-captured didn't all go to EB-3. The amendment gave 61,000 to Schedule A and then re-distributed the rest equally.
A much fairer, simpler and permanent solution is to simply rollover the unused numbers to next years numbers.
girlfriend Dita Von Teese The British

rajuseattle
04-19 03:16 PM
I hope both Political parties keep aside big AMNESTY issue on the side for now and then work on the common ground like the DREAM act and the EB/FB legal immigration backlogs and reforms.
Dems loosing in 2010 mid-term elections and so is lost the voice of CHC, their is some HOPE with Obama admin working with moderates to get DREAM and legal immigration reforms in place, that willl definitely help both Political Parties gaining some support amongst their constituents.
GoP's agenda is to beat Pres. Obama and they will try everything in their Power to do so and bring him down as a looser and make him 1 term President like Jimmy Carter.
Dems loosing in 2010 mid-term elections and so is lost the voice of CHC, their is some HOPE with Obama admin working with moderates to get DREAM and legal immigration reforms in place, that willl definitely help both Political Parties gaining some support amongst their constituents.
GoP's agenda is to beat Pres. Obama and they will try everything in their Power to do so and bring him down as a looser and make him 1 term President like Jimmy Carter.
hairstyles Dita Von Tess (Burlesque
Humhongekamyab
01-15 07:44 PM
Read this article : http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1075219844830
This is story of a 84 year old Nazi from world war II whose citizenship was revoked. So even citizenship can be revoked.
If you want to own a gun, own a gun and follow proper procedures and laws related to gun ownership. You can be afraid of every little thing before you get your green card.
If you are going to immigrate, then immigrate and assimilate with pride and dignity and stop being afraid of every little thing that might eventually lead of revocation of any of your immigration statuses.
I couldn't agree more.
This is story of a 84 year old Nazi from world war II whose citizenship was revoked. So even citizenship can be revoked.
If you want to own a gun, own a gun and follow proper procedures and laws related to gun ownership. You can be afraid of every little thing before you get your green card.
If you are going to immigrate, then immigrate and assimilate with pride and dignity and stop being afraid of every little thing that might eventually lead of revocation of any of your immigration statuses.
I couldn't agree more.
akred
04-11 09:46 PM
^
am4gc
10-11 01:37 PM
Nov 2006 Employ-ment-Based
All CHINA-INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
1st C C C C C
2nd C 15APR05 01JAN03 C C
3rd 01JUL02 01JUL02 22APR01 08MAY01 01JUL02
Schedule
A
Workers 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05
Other
Workers 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01
4th C C C C C
Certain Religious Workers C C C C C
5th C C C C C
Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
Regional Centers C C C C C
All CHINA-INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
1st C C C C C
2nd C 15APR05 01JAN03 C C
3rd 01JUL02 01JUL02 22APR01 08MAY01 01JUL02
Schedule
A
Workers 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05
Other
Workers 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01
4th C C C C C
Certain Religious Workers C C C C C
5th C C C C C
Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
Regional Centers C C C C C
No comments:
Post a Comment