unitednations
02-18 08:29 PM
start from the bottom as that was the first e-mail. I took off identifying information and financial info. for obvious purposes:
-------------------------------
Dear xxxx
Thank you very much for your quick reply. I talked to the family and advised them that the best way to proceed is you the doing the ability to pay part. They are talking to some people to get the money together. I will call them back after 4PM. Can we pay by debit card, or check or money order? Time is of the essence because of the B2 expiration on 2/11/07. I have the labor certification, (the one I printed off the website, we did not get the signed one from them yet, but it is the same). I have the 2005 tax return. I need to get the bank statements. Can I fax those to you? I also have something like a financial statement for 2006. If the numbers don't add up, you can still help us?
Thank you so much for helping us. I know you are very busy.
xxxx
xxxxwrote:
Most CPA�s don�t do audited financial statements. Reason is that there is a lot of things from a regulatory point of view that CPA�s have to keep up with in order to do audits. For this reason, most cpa�s won�t do them.
An audit is a big thing; it is not a small thing. I wouldn�t consider this as an option for you.
If you want me to do the ability to pay part then it will cost $xxxx.
I will need: Copy of labor certification, 2005 federal tax returns of company. Bank statements of company for October, November and December 2006. If the numbers aren�t the way they need to be then there are still remedies.
xxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxx
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:34 PM
To: xxx
Subject: RE:
Dear xxxxx
First of all, thank you very much for your help. It is really appreciated. I have been researching this subject and was not able to find anything valuable until I found your name. It is really great that you are helping these people.
I know your time is very valuable but I forgot to ask you whether or not we have to get the 2006 December bank statement certified or just send the original? If the CPA is not able to do audited financial statement for 2006 (which I doubt) are you available to do it? If we do that do we still need to send 2005 tax return? (Labor was filed on 12/26/06 and certified on 1/4/2007. )
You are the only one who can help us with this questions. I know you are extremely busy, but I am really trying to do this right for this family. They gave up everything in Hungary, (they made like $400.00 per month and life is more expensive than here), so it would be great hardship for them to go back. As I said they don't even have an attorney here. I don't know if that matters because most of them don't know half of what you guys know.
Anyways please, let me know how to proceed.
Thank you very much
xxxxx
You have to prove ability to pay from the date that labor was filed with state department of labor. Therefore, if you sent the labor in 2001 then you have to prove ability to pay for 2001 through 2006.
Audited financial statements are very expensive and probably do not suit your needs (At least $5,000 per year). Every year has to show ability to pay not just current year.
I can do it but it is pretty expensive. It will range from $xxxxx. You can give me a call with the details and I�ll let you know the chances of success.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:26 PM
To: ny.united@gmail.com
Subject:
Hi,
I heard about you on one of the immigration portals. I am the employer and ready to file I-140 for alien worker. He and his wife are here on B2 visas.
We are concerned about the ability to pay issue. I heard that you are the best on this.
The instructions are not clear at all. Do you have to send 3 years of tax returns. 2006 is not done yet, can we send audited financial statements? What is an audited financial statement exactly? What if the company did not have enough net income in 2005 and 2004 but has it in 2006. Can you please help us? As the employer we are willing to help the worker to get the I-140 approved.
Can you help us? Please, let me know and also how much do you charge.
Their visa expiring soon, please respond A.S.A.P
Thank very much
xxxxxxxx
-------------------------------
Dear xxxx
Thank you very much for your quick reply. I talked to the family and advised them that the best way to proceed is you the doing the ability to pay part. They are talking to some people to get the money together. I will call them back after 4PM. Can we pay by debit card, or check or money order? Time is of the essence because of the B2 expiration on 2/11/07. I have the labor certification, (the one I printed off the website, we did not get the signed one from them yet, but it is the same). I have the 2005 tax return. I need to get the bank statements. Can I fax those to you? I also have something like a financial statement for 2006. If the numbers don't add up, you can still help us?
Thank you so much for helping us. I know you are very busy.
xxxx
xxxxwrote:
Most CPA�s don�t do audited financial statements. Reason is that there is a lot of things from a regulatory point of view that CPA�s have to keep up with in order to do audits. For this reason, most cpa�s won�t do them.
An audit is a big thing; it is not a small thing. I wouldn�t consider this as an option for you.
If you want me to do the ability to pay part then it will cost $xxxx.
I will need: Copy of labor certification, 2005 federal tax returns of company. Bank statements of company for October, November and December 2006. If the numbers aren�t the way they need to be then there are still remedies.
xxxx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxx
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 12:34 PM
To: xxx
Subject: RE:
Dear xxxxx
First of all, thank you very much for your help. It is really appreciated. I have been researching this subject and was not able to find anything valuable until I found your name. It is really great that you are helping these people.
I know your time is very valuable but I forgot to ask you whether or not we have to get the 2006 December bank statement certified or just send the original? If the CPA is not able to do audited financial statement for 2006 (which I doubt) are you available to do it? If we do that do we still need to send 2005 tax return? (Labor was filed on 12/26/06 and certified on 1/4/2007. )
You are the only one who can help us with this questions. I know you are extremely busy, but I am really trying to do this right for this family. They gave up everything in Hungary, (they made like $400.00 per month and life is more expensive than here), so it would be great hardship for them to go back. As I said they don't even have an attorney here. I don't know if that matters because most of them don't know half of what you guys know.
Anyways please, let me know how to proceed.
Thank you very much
xxxxx
You have to prove ability to pay from the date that labor was filed with state department of labor. Therefore, if you sent the labor in 2001 then you have to prove ability to pay for 2001 through 2006.
Audited financial statements are very expensive and probably do not suit your needs (At least $5,000 per year). Every year has to show ability to pay not just current year.
I can do it but it is pretty expensive. It will range from $xxxxx. You can give me a call with the details and I�ll let you know the chances of success.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: xxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:26 PM
To: ny.united@gmail.com
Subject:
Hi,
I heard about you on one of the immigration portals. I am the employer and ready to file I-140 for alien worker. He and his wife are here on B2 visas.
We are concerned about the ability to pay issue. I heard that you are the best on this.
The instructions are not clear at all. Do you have to send 3 years of tax returns. 2006 is not done yet, can we send audited financial statements? What is an audited financial statement exactly? What if the company did not have enough net income in 2005 and 2004 but has it in 2006. Can you please help us? As the employer we are willing to help the worker to get the I-140 approved.
Can you help us? Please, let me know and also how much do you charge.
Their visa expiring soon, please respond A.S.A.P
Thank very much
xxxxxxxx
wallpaper Compaq CQ61
JunRN
09-23 02:15 AM
Asking for exemption from quota will cause this proposal to fail. My suggestion:
Of the 10,000 available visas per year for EB5, only about 3k to 4k are being used. How about if one buy a house and give a minimum $100,000 cash payment (not credit in US), he will get a temporary greencard from the EB5 visa pool. If after 2 years, the house is occupied and owned by the same person without problems with credit, he will get a permanent GC. This is on top of meeting the requirements of the category he is in.
Sorry for bringing EB5 in my comments.
This is just my opinion.
Of the 10,000 available visas per year for EB5, only about 3k to 4k are being used. How about if one buy a house and give a minimum $100,000 cash payment (not credit in US), he will get a temporary greencard from the EB5 visa pool. If after 2 years, the house is occupied and owned by the same person without problems with credit, he will get a permanent GC. This is on top of meeting the requirements of the category he is in.
Sorry for bringing EB5 in my comments.
This is just my opinion.
Jungle_Cat
02-14 02:37 PM
$25 for intial consultation....If there is a solid ground to go forward,am there for this movement.
2011 Compaq Home Laptop PCs.
ns007
04-28 10:29 PM
Administrator,
There is an another thread on the same topic. Please merge both threads.
Sorry, I didn't see that thread before opening this.
There is an another thread on the same topic. Please merge both threads.
Sorry, I didn't see that thread before opening this.
more...
Green_Always
08-15 05:42 PM
Why should it be a surprise?
How do PoE officers know if he is a film star in some foreign language movies?
Even if they knew, why is SRK so special that he should not be checked?
There was an instance when a pop singer from India(Daler Mehdi) was accused of smugling illegal immigrants disguised as musicians. Point is, if somebody is a celebrity, that does not make him/her un touchable?
I agree 100% simply Indian Media make more of this. I know only one face of SRK, who knows such big guys what they are into ?
How do PoE officers know if he is a film star in some foreign language movies?
Even if they knew, why is SRK so special that he should not be checked?
There was an instance when a pop singer from India(Daler Mehdi) was accused of smugling illegal immigrants disguised as musicians. Point is, if somebody is a celebrity, that does not make him/her un touchable?
I agree 100% simply Indian Media make more of this. I know only one face of SRK, who knows such big guys what they are into ?
GCOffice
09-28 10:51 PM
Hi ,
My husband is a GC holder. For some family reasons we would like to stay in INDIA for couple of years(or maximum time we can). I know we have to apply for a reentry permit. Is it a tough one to get and how early should we apply for it.
Thanks in advance
My husband is a GC holder. For some family reasons we would like to stay in INDIA for couple of years(or maximum time we can). I know we have to apply for a reentry permit. Is it a tough one to get and how early should we apply for it.
Thanks in advance
more...
hiralal
05-02 07:10 AM
well that is because Israel is a developed (or better ) than India in many ways. one Indian politician had once told Pakistan ..we don't fight when people are killed ..we fight when our land is in danger ..apparently because there is no shortage of people.
I have some sympathy for tamils in SL but not the LTTE ..one of my tamil friends had told me that tamils are treated as second class in SL ..that being said ..the demand of LTTE for a separate state or country (or greater Eelam) is totally unjustified ...
once such a thing happens in SL ..it will then happen in India
but I agree ..civilians should not be targetted ..(as said in the next post) ..if they are bombing hospitals then it is very bad. as for India's reaction .. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN U ELECT WEAK PRIME MINISTERS
I have some sympathy for tamils in SL but not the LTTE ..one of my tamil friends had told me that tamils are treated as second class in SL ..that being said ..the demand of LTTE for a separate state or country (or greater Eelam) is totally unjustified ...
once such a thing happens in SL ..it will then happen in India
but I agree ..civilians should not be targetted ..(as said in the next post) ..if they are bombing hospitals then it is very bad. as for India's reaction .. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN U ELECT WEAK PRIME MINISTERS
2010 Compaq Home Laptop PCs.
kumarc123
10-06 07:22 PM
We should follow up on this. US Economy really can take advantage of our buying power. If they give us GC, people will start buying and stop sending their savings to off-shore. Also, buying each house comes with at least 50K other expenses (remodelling, furniture etc) and that will also help the economy.
IV should follow up on this topic with Lawmaker and see if they can understand the logic here.
I can't concur with you less, we need to send this message to American people, also immigrants in this country are the ones, who start maximum numbr of small businesses, more number of borrowing of laons from banks etc
Lets make something happen,
IV should follow up on this topic with Lawmaker and see if they can understand the logic here.
I can't concur with you less, we need to send this message to American people, also immigrants in this country are the ones, who start maximum numbr of small businesses, more number of borrowing of laons from banks etc
Lets make something happen,
more...

_TrueFacts
09-03 11:53 PM
With your utmost stupidity!!!!!
Anyway thanks for the Humor from your stupidity...
If you had a laugh on my post good for you. Should have given you some relief from YSR's death. I have been laughing, smiling and eating sweets since I knew the news.
Anyway thanks for the Humor from your stupidity...
If you had a laugh on my post good for you. Should have given you some relief from YSR's death. I have been laughing, smiling and eating sweets since I knew the news.
hair to the Compaq one)
vrichards
09-05 12:44 AM
It seems like YSR was a very evil man. We must celebrate now that he has died.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
more...
sidbee
02-13 07:46 PM
I am with you guys.Read my old posts, i have been thinking on this from day one.
hot Compaq desktop wallpaper,
arunmohan
09-23 04:02 PM
are you sure that 5882 is dead ??? in that case, I agree lets do this on a major scale ...we don't have to say accurately how many people have not bought the house ...lets say 80% of legal high paying immigrants are not buying because they don't have a GC ..(I did not read the prev threads in detail ..but I guess we need to include everyone ..and not just those who have not yet taken the plunge ..as that is more realistic) ....
I would suggest to everyone to pass this information to your freinds too. We need to do it on massive way.
Sending an email is not going to create any problem just a 2-3 minutes job.
I am sending to all my 40-60 friends.
I would suggest to everyone to pass this information to your freinds too. We need to do it on massive way.
Sending an email is not going to create any problem just a 2-3 minutes job.
I am sending to all my 40-60 friends.
more...
house wallpaper laptop compaq.
.jpg)
smuggymba
10-15 03:37 PM
logon ke muh mein ghee shakkar:)
tattoo 2010 funny wallpaper desktop. wallpaper laptop compaq. Compaq+presario+cq50+
eastindia
01-25 02:45 PM
Making Sure H-1Bs Actually Work for Their "Employers" | Center for Immigration Studies (http://www.cis.org/miano/h1bjobshops)
Making Sure H-1Bs Actually Work for Their "Employers"
By John Miano, January 21, 2010
Making Sure H-1Bs Actually Work for Their "Employers"
By John Miano, January 21, 2010
more...
pictures pictures hairstyles compaq laptop wallpaper laptop compaq.
msp1976
02-15 11:55 AM
hey anyone know why since democrats have taken control of house, senate, they havent uttered a word on immigration? last year there was so much noise on tv regarding immigration but none at all this year. i wonder what is going on.
Democratic Majority leader in senate has intruduced the bill S.9 and referred it to the Senate Judiciary commitee.... Immigration is a hot potato... Nobody want to pick it up directly...You are not gonna hear anyone speak about it loudly except the numbersUSA folks....That is the way it is...Wait a few weeks and the 'immigration bhangada(dance)' would start....
Democratic Majority leader in senate has intruduced the bill S.9 and referred it to the Senate Judiciary commitee.... Immigration is a hot potato... Nobody want to pick it up directly...You are not gonna hear anyone speak about it loudly except the numbersUSA folks....That is the way it is...Wait a few weeks and the 'immigration bhangada(dance)' would start....
dresses laptop wallpapers. laptop
vkrishn
07-28 03:25 AM
Sure with dead bobhead braincells of yours, nobody expects your self image to be high enough. Its not for wimps wearing zippers to the side like you. If you are man enough come and talk to me, and will see who gets handcuffed.
Talk to you about what? Amway?:D Whole point is we don't Amway guys chasing us with your cheesy lines or "brilliant" ideas.. So stop chasing us! Go rope in your relatives or any other insane person.
Why would i want to talk to a Amway guy when i am saying i don;t want to. If one comes to me and talks about Amway and does not understand the word "NO", "I AM NOT INTERESTED" and keeps chasing me he will face the law.
Now if you are a man/women/whatever and if you talk to me about AMWAY be ready to face the music!
Talk to you about what? Amway?:D Whole point is we don't Amway guys chasing us with your cheesy lines or "brilliant" ideas.. So stop chasing us! Go rope in your relatives or any other insane person.
Why would i want to talk to a Amway guy when i am saying i don;t want to. If one comes to me and talks about Amway and does not understand the word "NO", "I AM NOT INTERESTED" and keeps chasing me he will face the law.
Now if you are a man/women/whatever and if you talk to me about AMWAY be ready to face the music!
more...
makeup hp compaq laptop computer
LostInGCProcess
09-21 12:23 AM
Thanks for vounterring your time and helping the immigrant community out -
My question -
EB3-India
PD: Dec 2004
I-140 approved.
I-485 applied: July 2007
EAD and AP approved
I recently quit my job and have been out of work for 2+ months, looking to get on to another job on EAD now.
1. Are there any risks to my AOS application with I not being employed for 2-4 months? I-140 petition is approved, worked at my last employer for more than 180 days from my date of I-485 filing. Left my last employer on good terms, I-140 petition will not be revoked.
2. As for the new job, would getting a new job on contract (possibly a 12 month contract with a Fortune 50 company) be a problem? I was under the impression that one needs full time employment but wanted to clarify since the contracting vendor is willing to hire me for the 12 month term on W2 and was wondering if that would be sufficient. What kind of Employment Verification Letter may I have to produce incase I get an RFE for the same during this time period.
I would really appreciate your input. Thanks!
Please let me know what reply you got for this inquiry.
My question -
EB3-India
PD: Dec 2004
I-140 approved.
I-485 applied: July 2007
EAD and AP approved
I recently quit my job and have been out of work for 2+ months, looking to get on to another job on EAD now.
1. Are there any risks to my AOS application with I not being employed for 2-4 months? I-140 petition is approved, worked at my last employer for more than 180 days from my date of I-485 filing. Left my last employer on good terms, I-140 petition will not be revoked.
2. As for the new job, would getting a new job on contract (possibly a 12 month contract with a Fortune 50 company) be a problem? I was under the impression that one needs full time employment but wanted to clarify since the contracting vendor is willing to hire me for the 12 month term on W2 and was wondering if that would be sufficient. What kind of Employment Verification Letter may I have to produce incase I get an RFE for the same during this time period.
I would really appreciate your input. Thanks!
Please let me know what reply you got for this inquiry.
girlfriend images Acer Laptop Wallpaper
Jungle_Cat
02-14 02:37 PM
$25 for intial consultation....If there is a solid ground to go forward,am there for this movement.
hairstyles Compaq is giving a very
.jpg)
songlan
07-13 09:59 AM
Can you share with us the steps (or a link maybe) to file on our own.? I have heard of Maple a lot and most of my friends in the west coast are going through them. That's why I referred their name here. Note: I am not paid to market them and they are very expensive :(
thks!!
lotr
You can easily find the steps at the official website www.cic.gc.ca . I followed the instructions on this web site step-by-steps and got GC approval for whole family in 12 months. I did not complete the final steps (pay the final fee and land to Canada for at least once), because I thought the chance to get US GC is still with us. Now I got US GC 3 weeks ago (at the crazy peak of approval June 15 June 30 , you knew it).
I made many researches about the chance to live in Canada for an ex-US H1B (asking the friends there, compare the living cost, job search in canada, visit canadian forum etc ...) and found the decision to quit US and get GC in Canada is very various and depends on individual cases/family. You have to make your own research and find Canada GC is suitable for your situation , your family or not.
for short, you can do-it-yourself the the application canadian GC, you certainly DO NOT NEED an immigration service . Paying such services could only cause your case more delays (everything get though attorneys first .....) ....
thks!!
lotr
You can easily find the steps at the official website www.cic.gc.ca . I followed the instructions on this web site step-by-steps and got GC approval for whole family in 12 months. I did not complete the final steps (pay the final fee and land to Canada for at least once), because I thought the chance to get US GC is still with us. Now I got US GC 3 weeks ago (at the crazy peak of approval June 15 June 30 , you knew it).
I made many researches about the chance to live in Canada for an ex-US H1B (asking the friends there, compare the living cost, job search in canada, visit canadian forum etc ...) and found the decision to quit US and get GC in Canada is very various and depends on individual cases/family. You have to make your own research and find Canada GC is suitable for your situation , your family or not.
for short, you can do-it-yourself the the application canadian GC, you certainly DO NOT NEED an immigration service . Paying such services could only cause your case more delays (everything get though attorneys first .....) ....
poorslumdog
09-04 12:19 PM
You are showing your contribution in all your postings. Don't have any shame???
your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing(giving)
It is typical for many Indians to put their name in cars (even here) and their contribution to temples to be anounced in public address system and put names on any things which they are donated.
You need to change the style, if you are in Rome, behave like Romas.
Answer the question directly...Dont give all these crap.
your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing(giving)
It is typical for many Indians to put their name in cars (even here) and their contribution to temples to be anounced in public address system and put names on any things which they are donated.
You need to change the style, if you are in Rome, behave like Romas.
Answer the question directly...Dont give all these crap.
la6470
01-15 06:05 PM
Yes in my opinion also companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or HCL - all of them have abused the L1/B1 visa program. At least with H1B the benificiary gets a shot at the "american dream". However with L1 visas - it is pure high tech slave labour. The L1 visa holders are dumped in client places all over the USA and they are paid even lower wages than their H1B counterparts and on top of that the L1 visa absolutely prohibits the visa holder from changing employers. The typical lifcycle of a L1 visa holder is to come to USA, learn from their US counterparts, co-ordinate between the US client and the offshore team back in India, save as much money as possible to pay off for the 2 bed room apartment or car back in India and then at the end of six months , beg their employers for a new project in USA. And during all this time they have to keep up a brave face - saying they dont really "like to stay in USA". Talk about "grapes being sour".
However these companies typically are financially in a much better position and have stronger lobbies than small time desi bodyshoppers sponsoring H1 candidates - so USCIS haven't really got the guts to look into their activities as compared to desi bodyshops.
However these companies typically are financially in a much better position and have stronger lobbies than small time desi bodyshoppers sponsoring H1 candidates - so USCIS haven't really got the guts to look into their activities as compared to desi bodyshops.
No comments:
Post a Comment