Wednesday, June 29, 2011

big sean i do it download

images DOWNLOAD: Big Sean – I Do It big sean i do it download. Download - Big Sean – I Do It
  • Download - Big Sean – I Do It



  • sdrblr
    06-01 10:37 PM
    I do not agree ,
    They should not deduct SS/Medicare taxes, If i am not eligible for it.

    So basically you pay for a CAR , and you dont get the delivery.. What do you do??

    We have been trying for the recapture. And i see no success, or even close to sucess.
    A good lawyer, can prove that the country quota is a racial discrimination or is unconstiitutional.

    I may be wrong , and this is just my opinion.

    buddy, you are paying for somebody else now :D. By the time most of us are eligible, there will be no SSN as it will be bankrupt soon :cool:





    wallpaper Download - Big Sean – I Do It big sean i do it download. Big Sean – What Goes Around
  • Big Sean – What Goes Around



  • sc3
    09-23 04:16 PM
    Did it occur for a single moment that if some one gets out of the line, the line gets shorter? F Y I, This is NOT about me. This is about every one here. I did not dream of this situation which directly favors some one today. Simply, Not many folks knew it was going to be this bad. Folks who knew, kept quiet telling people that its NOT that bad. There is NOT going to be a single solution that benefits every one involved here. Let it be recapture, country limits or advanced degree exemption. Choice is (y)ours. We can decide to be the frogs in the well and pull the next frog down or we can work on making this pitch which can be palatable to sensible people, who understand the magnanimity of the situation


    I am sorry, but ends do not justify the means. By calling people frogs in a well trying to pull down others, you are shutting down valid arguments and concerns.

    If the only mentality is that if one gets out of line, the line gets shorter, there are various ways to achieve it (For example: just go on a killing spree targeting all EB applicants). We need something that is acceptable to both the politicians and the immigrants.





    big sean i do it download. Download Big Sean I Do It CDQ
  • Download Big Sean I Do It CDQ



  • newtoearth
    05-03 01:36 AM
    ...





    2011 Big Sean – What Goes Around big sean i do it download. Big Sean#39;s second single,
  • Big Sean#39;s second single,



  • mirage
    07-04 08:48 AM
    Chanduv thanks for your efforts. A correction: retrogression started in fall of 2004

    I sent this email to around 500 media contacts

    Dear Reporter/ Senator/ Congressman,

    I am an immigrant who entered this country legally. I�ve been waiting for my US permanent resident visa -also known as green card for the past several .....Day with the hope that people who played by the rules will be rewarded.

    Yours Sincerely,



    more...


    big sean i do it download. Big Sean – I Do It – Finally
  • Big Sean – I Do It – Finally



  • illinois_alum
    09-25 02:04 PM
    You also know what I am stating. You already have heard the word"Pre-adjudication" which means "To assign number" based on monthly bulletin based EB table dates and then put a file on shelf to eat dust till USCIS can "approve 485" /"Send Physical greencard" based on Prority date becomes active based on "country specific limit"

    If assigning number is almost equivalent to granting visa in a few days then there should not be hundreds of applicants waiting in "pre-adjudication" queue. We all know that many people have been pre-adjudicated and now they are just waiting for their physical GCs.

    Pre-adjudication means that this particular case can be approved because everything else (Biometrics, Name-checks and all other checks/documentation) is in place - but a Visa Number is not available to approve case and issue GC

    Earlier, USCIS wouldnt even touch a file and complete checks if the PD wasnt current. Now they pre-adjudicate - meaning they look at the case and determine if the case can be approved if the PD were current.....

    Assigning a Visa Number is basically same as giving GC...once a visa number is assigned, all they have to do is order the production of the physical card...which happens in a few days and in another couple of weeks you actually get the card





    big sean i do it download. DOWNLOAD: Big Sean – I Do It
  • DOWNLOAD: Big Sean – I Do It



  • _TrueFacts
    09-05 02:20 PM
    IMV members and readers, we have been here in US for quite long and know the secret to successful life in US, just to say one: always abide by law and live your values.

    After you get your GC, you may or may not visit IMV, fine. But make sure you look at things from an unbiased attitude and uphold your values and culture all the time. Most of you might retire in your home countries, so it makes every sense for us to look at how things are back home.



    more...


    big sean i do it download. The next single from Big Sean
  • The next single from Big Sean



  • chintu25
    02-13 11:14 AM
    Yeah I had the same confusion
    ROW IS REST OF THE WORLD





    2010 Download Big Sean I Do It CDQ big sean i do it download. DOWNLOAD: Big Sean – I Do It
  • DOWNLOAD: Big Sean – I Do It



  • rajsenthil
    09-04 12:12 PM
    He is a religious fanatic. Nothing to do with corruption. PERIOD.

    Yup, it is a religious fanatic. Also it must be an insider.
    I am still wondering how the full name of "Jayapaul Reddy Vadicherla" is known.
    One thing is that the Vadicherla is a Donor and must have given all his details while donating. The insider have access to this information and posted it.

    _TrueFact, can you post my full name?



    more...


    big sean i do it download. Big Sean – I Do It (Download)
  • Big Sean – I Do It (Download)



  • diptam
    07-04 12:07 AM
    Agreed !!

    These days i'm driving back from work instead of taking the Train/subway because my client location changed and i built this habit of listening to
    Talk radio by guys like Howie Carr , Michael Savage etc.. ( WRKO 680 at Boston) and they really influence Public decision....

    They were beating the s*** out of Bush, Ted kennedy because of CIR ( atleast verbally ) and calls after calls were coming from local american Public...

    But our story may not be very interesting for Locals - so talk radio probably won't take it up as a Topic ???

    Yeah seriously. Do you know that a lot of talk shows and their hosts have played a significant role in pulling CIR down? If they can do it, we can do it too. Go ahead and digg the stories





    hair Big Sean#39;s second single, big sean i do it download. Big Sean - I Do It (CDQ)
  • Big Sean - I Do It (CDQ)



  • pmat
    04-09 10:36 AM
    I have some questions about the Canadian immigration application:

    1. Birth certificates: They are asking for the Birth Certificates with the application. I and my wife don't have our birth registered in India. Can we provide birth certificates that the Indian embassy sends for this purpose? For US I-485, we were planning to use Non-availability certificates.

    2. Experience Letter: Will a notarized letter from colleague work for showing work-exp in India. Please note that I already have over 4 yrs of experience in US after that - for which I will manage to get a work exp letter from my company.

    3. Status in US: My H1B is valid until Oct 2009, but I don't have the visa stamped on my passport (last H1B visa stamp expired). Can I send a copy of I-797 to prove my status? Also, my wife's F-1 visa has expired but she has a valid I-20 until Dec 2007. Can I send copy of I-20 for proving her valid status in US?


    I would really appreciate if someone can provide insight in these concerns.


    Thanks,
    pmat



    more...


    big sean i do it download. Big Sean just release his
  • Big Sean just release his



  • senthil1
    03-18 11:15 AM
    You are using labor substitution and also trying to use Part time work done by you in the college. Think yourself it is correct or not. I am sure it is the mistake of company. Many people in the forum are having 10 years of experience but waiting so long. So the the frustration is acceptable.

    Labor substitution is not correct and injustice to those who are waiting for long time even if it is not sold. Legally it may be correct but this practice must be abolished. Only less than 10% of labor substitutions are genueine and others are causing delays to those who are waiting long time.Companies especially consulting companies are using every loophole in the immigration to make money. For example when there is no H1b they are bringing by L1 eventhough that position is not eligible for L1. Actually american system is Law to monitor companies and indivdual are so liberal and expected to follow Ethics. But nowadays in immigration they are trying to find every loophole in the immigration to increase the revenues of Company.


    Mr. Janak,
    Do you understand English? First of all, i had mentioned, i am BEING offered, meaning i havent gone for the labor yet and even if i do there will be no buying or selling involved.
    Second of all, i am sick and tired of stereotype Indians like you, who ASSUME everything without knowing anything and come out with your own theories from the bizzarro world [i know, pathetic loosers like to vent at any and every opportunities they get. Spare me your crap, if u dont know anything and cant help, then just stay quiet.]





    hot Big Sean – I Do It – Finally big sean i do it download. Big Sean - I Do It
  • Big Sean - I Do It



  • vadicherla
    09-04 01:20 PM
    Paul Vadicherla
    Oracle Applications DBA at Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc and Owner, ileadingedge Consulting Inc, Washington D.C. Metro Area

    Click the link below:

    Paul Vadicherla - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/paul-vadicherla/0/233/69)

    I am not any of these. I bet you guys .. $million



    more...


    house G.O.O.D Music artist Big big sean i do it download. Big Sean – I Do It
  • Big Sean – I Do It



  • kumar1305
    01-22 07:44 PM
    I'm sick of you guyz. How long would you fight among us. We fought among us and the rest ruled us for more than 1000 years. We are educated but of no use, still fighting for no reason. Looking at you I feel the older generation made no mistake(atleast they were not as educated as us). But is it? Can't we be united? What could unite us?





    tattoo DOWNLOAD: Big Sean – I Do It big sean i do it download. BIG SEAN \\”I DO IT\\” DOWNLOAD
  • BIG SEAN \\”I DO IT\\” DOWNLOAD



  • chanduv23
    07-07 10:25 AM
    My question is same as saileshdude. What is the trend USCIS follows when previous employer withdraws the 140 petition 180 days after applying AOS?

    (1) Does AC21 letter really go into your file?
    (2) What is the trend that is usualy followed ? RFE? or NOID or Straight denial? - I have seen some posts on forums where USCIS sends denials when previous employer withdraws the 140 petition.

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    pictures The next single from Big Sean big sean i do it download. Download: Big Sean Ft. Roscoe
  • Download: Big Sean Ft. Roscoe



  • grupak
    02-15 03:41 PM
    Excellent point brother!

    Talking about diversity, those not familiar should take a look at an Indian currency note.

    Maybe someone can scan and post one, I don't have any Indian note with me. You will see around 20+ languages on it. You can tell its different languages because they use different script unlike say German and French (except for the accents/umlaut). Actually the number of languages are much more than shown on the notes. For whatever reason AFAIK only languages with distinct script are classified as languages in India, others are called dialects. These dialects are actually languages because they are not dialects of anything (For example in this definition, lot of European languages will be classified as a single language because they use Latin script).

    The point is unlike what outsider might think there is as much if not more cultural, ethnic, linguistic differences between a Gujarati and a Tamil Indian as between a German and a Portuguese European.

    So how much favor I will carry with a Malayali (no disrespect to anyone from Kerala) is debatable.





    dresses Big Sean - I Do It big sean i do it download. Download amp; Listen this Song
  • Download amp; Listen this Song



  • samay
    07-06 11:35 AM
    My wife came to US on L2 visa. We applied for her H1 in April'07 and got selected in lottery :). She has been working since Apr - 07 with the same company first on EAD (from L2) and then on H1B. meanwhile we got lucky in July 08 and applied for 485 for both of us. We came back from India in Mid May using AP after one month vacation. ( we have EAD and AP). She stopped working 2 weeks after coming back and hasnot worked since. My quesion is
    --- What is her current status ?
    --- Can she start working on her EAD and abonden her H1B?
    --- Will she be able to come back on H1B or H4 ( I also have H1B now)

    :(


    Hello,

    Your wife 's current status is pending adjustment of status (pending 485) or a parolee. Yes she can commence working immediately on her EAD. However should she want to enter the US on a H-4 visa she would need to have an approved H-4 petition and get her visa stamped outside US to enter on H-4 visa into the US.


    =============================================
    Immigration Attorney
    Licensed to practice US Immigration Law and practice concentrated on US Immigration Law & Nationality Law

    Disclaimer: This information is general in nature and is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice. This post does not create any attorney-client relationship between us. For specific advice about your particular situation, consult an attorney.



    more...


    makeup Big Sean – I Do It (Download) big sean i do it download. G.O.O.D Music artist Big
  • G.O.O.D Music artist Big



  • snram4
    01-15 08:40 PM
    USA was like that for past 100 years. Many times Protectionist bills were passed and many times they were relaxed in past. There will be impacts but it will not bring down the country just because they block a few thousand H1bs. If USA needs to go down there should be some other alternative country should come up relative to that level. India and china have a potential but nowhere near to that for now as they so much dependent on USA and dollar.

    Then USA become USSR and go down the toilet....





    girlfriend BIG SEAN \\”I DO IT\\” DOWNLOAD big sean i do it download. Download: Big Sean – I Do It
  • Download: Big Sean – I Do It



  • sachug22
    09-14 02:52 PM
    I was among the very first to predict forward movement of EB2 (8 months back when most of the information available suggested no movement). Looking at September approvals i will see there will be very few cases pending from 2002-2004 for EB2 (those pending will be cleared in next few months since PD will stay current).

    My estimate is that

    EB2-India pending applications with PD older than Dec-2004 no more than 2000.
    EB2 India had used 8000-10000 visa in 2009 (5000-7000 in Sept 2009 alone). It will not surprise me if this number is as high as 11-13K.
    EB2-India all pending I-485 applications (till July 2007) is around 30000 (as of 1st Oct 2009) * see latter post on how.


    Holding following assumptions we will see more forward movement in coming months and whole of 2010 fiscal year.

    Slow improvement in economy (fewer new applications from EB2-ROW and EB1)
    PERM applications stay stuck (as they are very few approvals in last 12 months)
    CIS is force to allocate visa every quarter (leading to large spill-over)
    Fewer EB3 to EB2 porting


    CIS has prudently processed most old cases (pending for name-checks) and also pre-adjucated most cases filled in 2007-2008. So if they have visa numbers pending we should see big movment in Dec 2009 Visa Bulletin. This movement could cover all EB2-I 2005 cases in next two quarters (by March 2010). How explained below

    EB2 gets 10K visa each quarter (28.6% of 140,000 divide by 4)
    EB1 gets 10K visa each quarter (28.6% of 140,000 divide by 4)

    Assuming 3k spillover from (EB1/EB4/EB5 to EB2) => EB2 will get 13K visa
    EB2 ROW uses 7K (700 India, 700 China, +5k others) - there are 6K visa to allocated by Dec 2009 and 12K by March 2010 which will be given to EB2-India.

    BEC LCA applicants in 2005 estimate (EB2 India) = 2000 => 4400
    EB2-India PERM applicants in 2005 (thanks TempGC) -> 5311 LCA (Around 1300 got approved in aug/sept 2008)= 4000 LCA => 8800 GC

    Total pending I-485 in 2005 (EB2 India) ~ 13000

    This would mean PD will cross 2005 in next 2 quarters. I have pesimetic estimates so it will not surprise me it the dates move more rapidly.

    The analysis is very optimistic and does not account for

    Duplicates (multiple I-485 for same person)
    Discarded Labor (many people just discard the perm since they switch jobs or did not want to do GC)
    Upgrades (people had EB2 perm but got GC in EB1 category)
    Cross-chargeability (with spouse of PERM hold birth from non retrogressed country)
    Denied I-140/I-485 after PERM approval


    If these makeup 10-20% applications then dates should move faster.





    hairstyles Big Sean just release his big sean i do it download. Here goes the CDQ of Big
  • Here goes the CDQ of Big



  • jsb
    06-17 01:56 PM
    I like this news even if it is rumor. I have 3 live examples of the CTS guys that are not even eligible for H1 came on L1 (Project Manager) and applied in EB1 and all got Green Cards in 9 months. Their pay is even peanuts. Why USCIS does not check the pay stubs for these L1s?

    Write to the Ombudsman. His office works on such issues, and makes recommendations on USCIS working improvements.





    TeddyKoochu
    09-17 03:23 PM
    I wish the statement is true.

    I think your friends cousin got the card by mistake, that does not mean that it will see a significant moment for EB3 I. The only possibility is if USICIS wants to recapture the unused visa numbers over a period of time, then EB2 I, EB3 I all move together.

    Arun thanks for sharing the news & congrats to your cousins friend, may well be one of the cases of successfully porting PD.





    wellwishergc
    07-03 04:32 PM
    I would suggest getting the congressmen/senators' attention on this issue. If not a short-term benefit, this issue may give us mileage to get a legal-immigration based bill rolling this year.

    Here is one more to digg

    http://digg.com/politics/Rep_Lofgren_Issues_Statement_on_Updated_Visa_Bulle tin



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

    FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

    FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

    FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

    FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

    FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

    FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

    FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

    FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

    FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

    FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11