gdilla
07-11 01:51 PM
And don't forget 9month maternity leaves, and if you're unemployed, you still get healthcare, and the generally better public education, not to mention generally cheaper and excellent post-secondary education....
Every time I hear "Canadian taxes are so much higher", I respond back with "really ? how much are you paying a month for health insurance?". I suggest a typical breadwinner with spouse + 2 dependents is probably paying $500 / mo + in health insurance premiums. Add that $6K / yr to your US tax bill, then compare it to your Canadian tax bill. ;)
- GS
Every time I hear "Canadian taxes are so much higher", I respond back with "really ? how much are you paying a month for health insurance?". I suggest a typical breadwinner with spouse + 2 dependents is probably paying $500 / mo + in health insurance premiums. Add that $6K / yr to your US tax bill, then compare it to your Canadian tax bill. ;)
- GS
wallpaper Bethenny Frankel Snapshots
kanakabyraju
09-04 08:13 PM
We are called dogs, because we discuss things, then what are we called if we don't and accept things in India as they are.
:)
:)
nixstor
09-03 08:15 PM
You need DOB certificate at I 485. I am not sure whether Police Certificate is needed at 485 stage or not. What I am curious is will the USCIS accept DOB certificate from the Indian Embassy or would require it back from the applicants place of birth. A person whom I know has recently requested for DOB certificate and it took almost 45 days in his native place in India.
2011 Bethenny Frankel and beau
mariusp
02-14 03:41 PM
Greg Siskind (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/) seems to be an IV supporter and numerous times in the past has blogged about IV initiatives and such... Maybe we could ask for his oppinion and see if he thinks we have any chance with this?
more...
ganguteli
06-02 04:14 PM
If i had the time and money , to do it , I wont be appealing to IV to do it.
I would have done it by now, and not requesting a team effort.
This is what I am trying to tell you.
Nobody will do it. Because we all are scared of risking our name added in the lawsuit against USCIS. We will all talk about filing lawsuit but cannot really do it.
I would have done it by now, and not requesting a team effort.
This is what I am trying to tell you.
Nobody will do it. Because we all are scared of risking our name added in the lawsuit against USCIS. We will all talk about filing lawsuit but cannot really do it.
poorslumdog
05-03 01:50 AM
Did you ever heard about a frog in well story!:rolleyes:
JaiHind
Yes...you singala racist.
JaiHind
Yes...you singala racist.
more...
dealsnet
09-04 12:47 PM
You moron coming from the slum region or any other place in Bihar.
You don't know about keralites.
100% Literacy.
Living standard is same like Europe. (no other state have the facilities such as health care and standard of living like Kerala).
It is God's own country.
Visit and see the details.
Even the guys working in Gulf countries knows better than you and making much more than you. Go and see their houses.(multi storied), You are still in an appartment.
Do you ????
You are _TrueFacts aka poorslumdog aka insider
You are also here Mr.dealsnet...again I am telling you, use your peanut size brain if you have one. I heard Keral people good only for tea shop or Gulf. what are you doing here. You started your tea shop here. Do you sell medu vada also?
You don't know about keralites.
100% Literacy.
Living standard is same like Europe. (no other state have the facilities such as health care and standard of living like Kerala).
It is God's own country.
Visit and see the details.
Even the guys working in Gulf countries knows better than you and making much more than you. Go and see their houses.(multi storied), You are still in an appartment.
Do you ????
You are _TrueFacts aka poorslumdog aka insider
You are also here Mr.dealsnet...again I am telling you, use your peanut size brain if you have one. I heard Keral people good only for tea shop or Gulf. what are you doing here. You started your tea shop here. Do you sell medu vada also?
2010 Bethenny Frankel#39;s Wedding
_TrueFacts
09-03 02:05 PM
It's a strange fact that he came back to power.
The guy, his son and his team have been looting, destroying, killing (political killings) on the scales of mafia never ever seen in the history of AP.
I repeat that again. Good riddance. Wish his Son was also part of the chopper trip...that would have been complete liberation.
For “dealsnet”, politicians are diplomatic, that is how they have to be, and behind their minds they might have a different plan and agenda. Why should we anonymous people be diplomatic? And why should we be afraid to speak?
If you have a personal interest in Congress or YSR say your sympathies and talk about it. No need to preach and say that others are not responsible. I think at least in this forum we are educated on a level basis.
And for closing yesterday’s thread on YSR, you people should grow! Immigration Voice is just one among thousands of other web sites and if you believe you have a point, talk about it.
The guy, his son and his team have been looting, destroying, killing (political killings) on the scales of mafia never ever seen in the history of AP.
I repeat that again. Good riddance. Wish his Son was also part of the chopper trip...that would have been complete liberation.
For “dealsnet”, politicians are diplomatic, that is how they have to be, and behind their minds they might have a different plan and agenda. Why should we anonymous people be diplomatic? And why should we be afraid to speak?
If you have a personal interest in Congress or YSR say your sympathies and talk about it. No need to preach and say that others are not responsible. I think at least in this forum we are educated on a level basis.
And for closing yesterday’s thread on YSR, you people should grow! Immigration Voice is just one among thousands of other web sites and if you believe you have a point, talk about it.
more...
alien2006
08-30 03:09 PM
I would suggest checking out www.canadaimmigrants.com and other such websites before plunging into Canada. A good idea is also to check out monster.ca for your job situation. I checked that as well as monsterindia. Guess what, there were 50 times more jobs in India than in Canada (at least in IT). After a lot of debate we have decided to stick in the US through this entire GC process. If it fails, we go back to India where we are with our family as well as have good job prospects. If the intent to immigrate to the US continues, we will try to come here again and restart the GC process.
Almost all the people I know who have or want to go to Canada, don't really want to live there more than 3 years. They just want their citizenship and then want to move back to the US. So I don't see the point of living in yet another country and besides I hate the cold. Just another point of view.
Almost all the people I know who have or want to go to Canada, don't really want to live there more than 3 years. They just want their citizenship and then want to move back to the US. So I don't see the point of living in yet another country and besides I hate the cold. Just another point of view.
hair Bethenny Frankel Showing Off
gc_chahiye
06-28 04:54 PM
Not sure if this has already been posted, if so, pls accept my apologies.
http://www.murthy.com/rumor.html
Rumor : If the USCIS receives too many I-485 Adjustment of Status applications during the month of July 2007, there will be a lottery to decide whose applications will be accepted for processing. This could happen because almost all EB categories became "current" for the month of July 2007. Posted Jun 20, 2007
Clarification : There is no lottery expected for the I-485 cases filed in July 2007. This rumor seems to have originated based on the recent crisis with cap-subject H1B petitions. In that case, the USCIS received more than the annual quota of H1B petitions on the first day of filing for Fiscal Year 2008, which begins October 1, 2007. Therefore, the USCIS accepted cases for processing based on a computer-generated, random selection. The system of H1B cap numbers and the EB visa number limits operate differently.
this is different. We know there is no lottery and that USCIS wont stop accepting applications if they receive too many of them. The problem is if they APPROVE enough of what they already have in the backlogs that teh visa numbers are gone.
http://www.murthy.com/rumor.html
Rumor : If the USCIS receives too many I-485 Adjustment of Status applications during the month of July 2007, there will be a lottery to decide whose applications will be accepted for processing. This could happen because almost all EB categories became "current" for the month of July 2007. Posted Jun 20, 2007
Clarification : There is no lottery expected for the I-485 cases filed in July 2007. This rumor seems to have originated based on the recent crisis with cap-subject H1B petitions. In that case, the USCIS received more than the annual quota of H1B petitions on the first day of filing for Fiscal Year 2008, which begins October 1, 2007. Therefore, the USCIS accepted cases for processing based on a computer-generated, random selection. The system of H1B cap numbers and the EB visa number limits operate differently.
this is different. We know there is no lottery and that USCIS wont stop accepting applications if they receive too many of them. The problem is if they APPROVE enough of what they already have in the backlogs that teh visa numbers are gone.
more...
lazycis
02-15 11:22 AM
I set up a yahoo group to discuss the issue. To subscribe, send an e-mail to
visa-recapture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Please include your IV alias when you confirm your subscribe request.
Also, just wanted to clarify that I will not be able to spearhead the issue. I will contribute as I can: financially, doing legal research, reviewing briefs and generating ideas. But I do not have a lot of time to dedicate to this initiative. I also think it should be somebody who is affected by retrogression. People should be willing to change their situation, otherwise I do not see the reason to help them.
visa-recapture-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Please include your IV alias when you confirm your subscribe request.
Also, just wanted to clarify that I will not be able to spearhead the issue. I will contribute as I can: financially, doing legal research, reviewing briefs and generating ideas. But I do not have a lot of time to dedicate to this initiative. I also think it should be somebody who is affected by retrogression. People should be willing to change their situation, otherwise I do not see the reason to help them.
hot City#39;s Bethenny Frankel is
byeusa
07-11 01:00 AM
Don't worry. SSA would be broke by then. and then the dollar would have devaluated by another 50%. Healthcare for the masses is a failure, immigration policy is a failure, schooling system is failing in majority of the nation, rampant violence with kids shooting in the schools, is any think that is right in this society? Glorification of Paris Hilton on CNN continously, Britney Spears in the news on front pages of the magazines.. how much more trashy can it be?
more...
house ethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-
walking_dude
02-12 06:26 PM
Wake up, buddy. This is IV. Not !
Removal of Country caps was, is and will be one of the top agendas of IV , whether beneficiaries of a discriminatory system like you support it or not. It's morally and ethically repugnant to see discrimination based on country of birth in the 21st century. Just because it benefits some like you, it doesn't become right.
Employability has nothing to do with Country of Birth. When we are selected based on merit, skill and education by our employer, why should we suffer just because we are born in the wrong country?
It's time to throw away this last vestige of discrimination inherited from the previous centuries and move to a future where every individual is valued for what he/she is individually and not based on whether he was born in India or Sri Lanka.
Only India and China & one or two more countries will support the removal of country limit. The rest of the world will actually oppopse this move as it will have a negative impact on their processing times greatly.
There was a discussion on this on sometime ago.
Removal of Country caps was, is and will be one of the top agendas of IV , whether beneficiaries of a discriminatory system like you support it or not. It's morally and ethically repugnant to see discrimination based on country of birth in the 21st century. Just because it benefits some like you, it doesn't become right.
Employability has nothing to do with Country of Birth. When we are selected based on merit, skill and education by our employer, why should we suffer just because we are born in the wrong country?
It's time to throw away this last vestige of discrimination inherited from the previous centuries and move to a future where every individual is valued for what he/she is individually and not based on whether he was born in India or Sri Lanka.
Only India and China & one or two more countries will support the removal of country limit. The rest of the world will actually oppopse this move as it will have a negative impact on their processing times greatly.
There was a discussion on this on sometime ago.
tattoo Bethenny Frankel wedding
gc_lover
06-27 05:55 AM
This is what my very very high profile attorney wrote in her email to me today....
" We have heard that there will be a visa regression the first week of July "
And in immigration matters I trust her more than anybody in this whole country. So guys be ready and prepared. Do what u have to do. Be proactive.
My post is not to spread rumors or scare people but to help them to grab this golden opportunity.
I am ready to send papers for July 1st.
YES! And, my lawyer told me that there is going to be meteoroid shower on this planet before end of June and we are all going to die.
" We have heard that there will be a visa regression the first week of July "
And in immigration matters I trust her more than anybody in this whole country. So guys be ready and prepared. Do what u have to do. Be proactive.
My post is not to spread rumors or scare people but to help them to grab this golden opportunity.
I am ready to send papers for July 1st.
YES! And, my lawyer told me that there is going to be meteoroid shower on this planet before end of June and we are all going to die.
more...
pictures ethenny frankel wedding
bfadlia
02-15 04:38 PM
America is about freedom and liberty and is a law abiding country. Country caps is discrimination with people of two countries which have almost half of the population in the world. I am not saying increase visas for India or China. I am only saying increase the total number of visas and then make the system FIFO so that every skilled person in this world have same access to immigration.
Finally an honest admission. You finally say there are more Indian and Chinese here because they have huge population.
If you can't see the insult in keeping to say "best and brightest" then I would have wasted my time.
Finally an honest admission. You finally say there are more Indian and Chinese here because they have huge population.
If you can't see the insult in keeping to say "best and brightest" then I would have wasted my time.
dresses Bethenny Frankel, star ofÂ
desibechara
10-09 03:48 PM
hi:
But is it possible to continue to work on TN1 Visa and change jobs and not apply for the GC? Can one continue to do that?
db
But is it possible to continue to work on TN1 Visa and change jobs and not apply for the GC? Can one continue to do that?
db
more...
makeup the wedding as private as
eb3_nepa
06-26 01:29 PM
Logiclife,
All I am saying is, the DOS or USCIS can be unpredictible at times. I know TECHNICALLY there is NO way the July bulletin can retrogress IN JULY. However I would NOT be surprised if that happens. Coz this suddenly creates a FLOOD of Ead applications and AP applications not to mention Finger printing.
All I am saying is, the DOS or USCIS can be unpredictible at times. I know TECHNICALLY there is NO way the July bulletin can retrogress IN JULY. However I would NOT be surprised if that happens. Coz this suddenly creates a FLOOD of Ead applications and AP applications not to mention Finger printing.
girlfriend Bethenny Frankel#39;s wedding
gagbag
07-03 09:40 PM
http://www.wesh.com/money/13616272/detail.html
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/World/2007/07/03/4308500-sun.html
http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=6740337
http://www.onelocalnews.com/howelltimesandtranscript/stories/index.php?action=fullnews&id=129492
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/US_cap_on_employment-based_visas/articleshow/2170349.cms
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Jul02/0,4670,ImmigrationGreenCards,00.html
http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/World/2007/07/03/4308500-sun.html
http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=6740337
http://www.onelocalnews.com/howelltimesandtranscript/stories/index.php?action=fullnews&id=129492
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/US_cap_on_employment-based_visas/articleshow/2170349.cms
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Jul02/0,4670,ImmigrationGreenCards,00.html
hairstyles 29 Bethenny Frankel wedding

TeddyKoochu
09-24 12:15 PM
This analysis is really excellent, how far do you foresee the EB2-I date going this year. Is there any hope for new people to file 485 this year? People who missed Jul 07 have waited long and can wait till next Sep in the hope that we will be able to file 485 this year.
sapota
02-12 12:54 PM
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2008/02/house-dems-to-p.html
Good strategy. Need to make sure all EB provisions are still intact in these reforms targetted for spring & Summer of this year.
Good strategy. Need to make sure all EB provisions are still intact in these reforms targetted for spring & Summer of this year.
GetGC08
07-29 09:07 AM
Hi GetGC08,
Do you have details of what kind of information was requested by USCIS? I have the same notice as yours when I check my I-140 status online. It was sent on July 28th 2008
Reply asap would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Hi,
I am still waiting for the notice. Once I get it, will let you know for sure.
By the way when did you file your I-140? What is your priority date?Which category?
I will really appreciate your response.
Thanks.
Do you have details of what kind of information was requested by USCIS? I have the same notice as yours when I check my I-140 status online. It was sent on July 28th 2008
Reply asap would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Hi,
I am still waiting for the notice. Once I get it, will let you know for sure.
By the way when did you file your I-140? What is your priority date?Which category?
I will really appreciate your response.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment